Bold Flesh: BBW's 2.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't slap yourself ...... I crave your honesty .... Among other things of yours.

And I'm glad I didn't offend.

My mind is a tumble of thoughts right now .... :eek:

My mind is a tumble of thoughts too......Oh you do bring out the best in me Hester.........or should I say the naughtiest.......oh well.......I say it as I see it.......:kiss:

Sometimes your words are so poignant....so honest....it's been a long time since I have heard those whispers.......

My mind is a tumble of thoughts too......Oh you do bring out the best in me Hester.........or should I say the naughtiest.......oh well.......I say it as I see it.......:kiss:

Sometimes your words are so poignant....so honest....it's been a long time since I have heard those whispers.......

*whispers* I haven't even begun yet .... ;)

Too much talking, not enough naked! I think we need pics now Hester. :devil: :p :cattail:
hehehehe....

*Looks into mirror and asks question*

Is she talking about me? Gentleman? Can't be, I'm a dirty old man!

Just because you are a dirty old man doesn't mean you aren't a gentleman. ;)

*leans* in........*feels your breath tickle my ear.........*feels* goosebumps crawl up my arms..........

*whispers some more* ;)

Too much talking, not enough naked! I think we need pics now Hester. :devil: :p :cattail:
hehehehe....

lmao .... I'm on it Sweetness .... ;)

Wow, love her confidence and attitude. Stunning.

I search the internet for women with such confidence. I had roommates who were BBWs, one of which was an Art History major. She had that same confidence, and would pose frequently. The unfortunate thing, this was in 1982!

Sucks to be old!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back