New Michigan Roll Call!

Winter hasn't really arrived, yet; I remember years past when it was three feet of snow and in the single digits for weeks no end...

We've dodged a bullet this time. Not that I'm complaining...

Really? I hadn't thought they got that much... guess I was wrong.
We got about 4" down by Ypsilanti.

Not necessarily; I'm in Wixom right now, about as far north as Brighton, and they only have about 6".
It just must suck to be you. :)

We got a foot here in 269 land. At least that's what I shoveled off my driveway this morning!

Yeah, but you folks always get a lot of lake-effect snow.

I remember a few years ago when I moved for a time to Grand Rapids. My buddy asked me, "So, do you have your 9 HP snowblower, yet?"
I said, "No. Why?"
His answer was, "You'll see..."

I grew up in northern Indiana, so I know allllll about Lake Michigan snow. :)

Good morning, and welcome OhWhale and bjheintz.

Looks like we're supposed to get another dump today. Anybody lucky enough to be able to stay home?

Snow day...

Hello all! I'm in the 248 area code.
Looks like we'll get 7-11" tonight. Sounds like a great time until you realize we're talking snow! I hope my mitten friends are staying bundled up and comfy cozy!

Looks like we'll get 7-11" tonight. Sounds like a great time until you realize we're talking snow!

Lol! Maybe a great time for you, Brat, but I'll pass. :)
696 Eastbound is crawling; it might as well be closed.

Not looking forward to trying to get to work tomorrow morning.

Hello all! I'm in the 248 area code.
Looks like we'll get 7-11" tonight. Sounds like a great time until you realize we're talking snow! I hope my mitten friends are staying bundled up and comfy cozy!

Ferndale barely got four inches. Not much at all....

Snowed in up here. I don't think schools or anything were closed, but I myself and my family will not be going anywhere until Friday. Lol. Hubby has work tonight, but thankfully he carpools.

Back