What's your Orgasm record?

Seamen

Really Experienced
Joined
Feb 22, 2011
Posts
226
What's your orgasm record? What's the highest number of times you've cum in a night/session, ever? Me thinks statistics in this thread will shock and amuse us at the same time :)

Please include the following details in your reply for our reading pleasure:

  • Your sex
  • Your partner's sex
  • Number of partners (solo / one on one / 3some etc )
  • What led up to the session
  • Stuff that pushed you over the edge during the session
  • Anything you wish you had / had not done that night

I'll start:

I'm a guy, and my record is 6 times in some 40 minutes. It was at work, in the executive restroom, with my boss's boss. He had invited some staff member to play tennis with him; the dude canceled, and I was in his office with some paperwork, and he asked me if I knew how to play. I did, and so we went to his club and played. Obviously, he wouldn't shower there, so we came back to the office, and he invited me to take a shower too. That restroom was like a palace - it had big mirrors, a hot tub and everything. I was completely shaven, and he was hairy and plump. He stared at me for some time, and then finally started touching me. He fondled my balls and then stroked me till I came. It was on, then, and he took his sweet time alternatively fucking my ass and my face. He would push his cock deep in my ass and then stroke me till I got off. He came twice, and he made me cum six times. I was ready to have a heart attack after that :)

We never talked of it after that (actually, I'm not allowed to talk to him - he's way at the top) and we certainly never did it again. He's married and what not - but that was one side of him I don't think many people would imagine him to be capable of.
 
ok I will reply

Six times 30 years ago one afternoon. But that was with one specific girl and did not do that as a reular thing.

Now that I am older (or maybe old) the best is 3 times. But again with one girl (not the same girl as 30 years ago)
 
Five times. I had a girlfriend that loved to fuck. I think she was the closest I've ever seen to a nympho. She asked me how many times I could fuck her in a night and told her "If you can make me hard, I'll fuck until I drop". We'd fuck, I'd cum, she'd cum, we'd rest, she'd suck my cock until it was hard and we'd do it again. It was fun. Sometimes, I'd fuck her in the ass just as a change of pace. She liked it and after a couple of loads were in her cunt, her ass seemed like a better choice. Ha.......the good old days.
 
Five times. I had a girlfriend that loved to fuck. I think she was the closest I've ever seen to a nympho. She asked me how many times I could fuck her in a night and told her "If you can make me hard, I'll fuck until I drop". We'd fuck, I'd cum, she'd cum, we'd rest, she'd suck my cock until it was hard and we'd do it again. It was fun. Sometimes, I'd fuck her in the ass just as a change of pace. She liked it and after a couple of loads were in her cunt, her ass seemed like a better choice. Ha.......the good old days.

Six times 30 years ago one afternoon. But that was with one specific girl and did not do that as a reular thing.

Now that I am older (or maybe old) the best is 3 times. But again with one girl (not the same girl as 30 years ago)

This is a Gay and Lesbian site you twits... you weren't fucking girls, you were fucking guys. Still hiding in the closet??? very sad
 
I'm a transwoman, so I have a different perspective. I can regularly attain 5-8 orgasms per session, usually in a ~20 minute time period. My maximum is 10, stopping only from exhaustion. These are all alone with my trusty Hitachi. I suspect I could have more with a partner, both from the extra stimulus and not having to do all the work myself.
 
Im a girl and a guy made me cum 11 times he only came twice, i was happy with that lol
 
This is a Gay and Lesbian site you twits... you weren't fucking girls, you were fucking guys. Still hiding in the closet??? very sad

They could be bi,don't be so quick to chase people out.
 
Nobody will believe this, but the most I ever came was 22 times in the span of a single day. I was 18 and had just become sexually active with my first girlfriend. She was a stunningly beautiful native American girl, and I just couldn't get enough of her. During our off-track periods from school, she would be left alone all day. Her parents commuted about 60 miles, so they'd leave around 5AM and not return until 8 or 9PM (they'd carpool together, then have dinner while waiting out traffic, etc).

So what happened during these periods is that I'd walk over to her house about 5:00AM, get there by around 5:30 or so, after her parents had left, and she'd let me inside. We'd spend the entire day making love, over and over. Most days I'd cum between 10 and 15 times for her, but on a few occasions we were more active than usual, and in one particular case I hit 22 times because she thought it'd be fun to see how many times she could make me cum. That day we went a bit overboard and did get some funny looks (her mother absolutely KNEW). I was literally cumming inside her for the 22nd time when we saw the headlights of their car coming up the driveway, so we hurriedly got dressed and opened her bedroom window. I slipped out and away, but let me tell you--her bedroom REEKED of sex, and she ended up confessing it to her mom (I later found out they shared all kinds of details with each other).

At twice that age, I think 2-3 times in a session is random luck, LOL.
 
just thinking about it...i kind of want to challenge myself again ;)

9 times in a 12 hour period. we were both animals that day...
 
My first GF was a cum-freak. In one memorable session she went over the top 28 times by actual count. "That was just a little one, try it again..." And so we did, until we got to 28.
Me? "A king is always a king, but once a knight is enough." My personal best is twice in one session and four times in a day, over about 18 hours.
 
This is a Gay and Lesbian site you twits... you weren't fucking girls, you were fucking guys. Still hiding in the closet??? very sad

Correction: This is a gay, lesbian, BISEXUAL and transgender site. I have sex with both men and women.
 
Correction: This is a gay, lesbian, BISEXUAL and transgender site. I have sex with both men and women.


Gee... You had to dig back to a post from freakin April to be an asshole about???


And yes, bisexuals are part of LGBT but that doesn't mean that discussions of hetero sex are interesting to people in a LESBIAN, GAY, Bisexual, TRANSGENDER forum.
 
Light my Fire

Correction: This is a gay, lesbian, BISEXUAL and transgender site. I have sex with both men and women.

Hi Hitchhiker,

I too like both men and women. I always have since the age of ....well young. I am now 81 years young and can Jack-off as many times as there is a sex movie to watch. I climax on an average of 4 times a day. I always sleep in between. My wife knows of all this and does not care what I do.

When I was doing men a lot (right after wife lost interest in sex) one guy could cum one right after another. I would suck him and he would cum, get almost soft and then get hard again. I think he could cum forever, but I would get tired.

When I was young I could cum 5 or 6 times a day.

Don't give up, life get's better the older you get. You can't knock em up!
 
Gee... You had to dig back to a post from freakin April to be an asshole about???


And yes, bisexuals are part of LGBT but that doesn't mean that discussions of hetero sex are interesting to people in a LESBIAN, GAY, Bisexual, TRANSGENDER forum.

I saw him quote kaboom and thought she was back on Lit cause I have missed her and instead I see that it was a dust covered post instead. :( :(
 
Back
Top