Small part of a story that nailed your kinks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Apr 11, 2011
Posts
11
I'm new posting here, this seems the most appropriate board, but I'm not completely sure.

Have you read a story where some smaller part or detail of the story really got you going?
Maybe some slight angle to the scenario that amplified the rest, and/or even a small detail that grabs your attention when you remember it?

Happened to me with "The Girl with Magical Hands Pt. 01."
In the story, female volunteers are asked to come onstage to experience the "magic" before an audience, and are bound in an X pose behind a white sheet, which covers them from upper leg to shoulders, and then lit from behind to show their silhouette.

Something about this bit of presentation gets me so hot. The face being visible is part of it i'm sure, and I think another part is how watching the shadow may show the audience exactly what is happening, or leave a sense of mystery.

And that's my example, this ever happen for you?
 
Back before my husband and I were even dating we were acquaintances at work and he asked me what I was always writing on my breaks. (I always had a notebook with me to work on stories when not home.) I was nervous to let him read it since it was an incest tale! Anywho, long story short, he did read it and told me he got a rise from it. The detail he loved was a small bit of anal play (light finger teasing). It certainly wasn't an anal story. That was a tiny detail.
 
I have a thing for how a woman removes her dress, the type where she slips the straps over her shoulders and can let it just drop to the floor, or maybe that sexy little shake to make it drop.
 
I think many people have some favourite books that somehow touched their particular tastes just in the right way. Sometimes it's a scene, sometimes it's a turn of phrase.
 
Happens to me all the time.

I will often read a story and the author will describe an act or a position and I will be over the top horned up. Often it is when they elude to something and never fully bring it to light! This both bothers me and turns me on!
 
Kinks? Kinks? I ain't got no stinking KINKS!!! But certain aspects of certain stories I've read (or written) do manage to stimulate me, yes. No, not the trephination, not the banana slugs, not the electrified box springs, nothing like that. Really. :devil:
 
I enjoy bj stories (see my sig) and this brilliant author who wrote two stories and disappeared really stuck with me, his handle was detectivewhite. His outlandish stories about blowjob cafes and blowjob fairs were surreal and hilarious, not mention incredibly well written. To the kink point - he has a way of writing in constant background conversation going between unnamed female characters in his scenes, talking about giving bjs and swallowing in an causal way like its the weather or the news and that really did it for me. To take this concept to a level beyond bjs, its really about a world of people casually wielding something that really turns you on, like its no big deal - kind of like conversational situations in real life, where the topic turns you on and others go about discussing it. It's a really excellent writing technique for sure.
 
My kinks are a father getting his legal age daughter pregnant, a son getting his mother pregnant, a brother getting his sister pregnant and a black man getting a married white woman pregnant.
 
I've loved some stories by Karen Kay and Stormbringer and a few others, but the constant interracial sex with an almost Neanderthal black male with a 14" penis and balls the size of grapes fruit. It does make you think it's either reverse racism or just some weird sub-fetish.

Either way they get tiresome after a few stories. I do however like the work of Newbie2008. They're mostly a kind of soft cuckolding type of affair.

By soft I mean the husband envisages his wife to play with other men but there isn't the usual 'wimp husband or slut wife' angle to it that I find much more realistic, mature and generally better written.
 
I love the mystery. Or the unseen. Two individuals go inside a room. They close the door behind them. Then you here the sounds of.....what?? Sex, passion, violence.

I once posted a story idea of a setting where the reader" sees" a beautiful piece of lingerie on a bed. Let's say a beautiful long sheer bridal nightgown. With lots of lace, very feminine. Then you cut to a scene where the beautiful nightgown is laying on the floor next to the bed, maybe wadded up, but the reader "sees" that it had been ripped and torn, covered in cum stains. And it is left to your imagination to fill in the story in between.

That to me is very kinky. The not knowing. Just a mystery.
 
There's a story on here that I've reread multiple times, there's a paragraph in it that just turns me into a melted puddle of mush every time. The rest of it's great too... but that paragraph. :swoon:
 
I'm new here and I need a really filthy bondage story. can someone help?

I'm new here and I need a really filthy bondage story. can someone help?:devil:
 
NextDoorSecret said:
There's a story on here that I've reread multiple times, there's a paragraph in it that just turns me into a melted puddle of mush every time. The rest of it's great too... but that paragraph. :swoon:
07-31-2015 02:12 AM
Same here.
What's the story and paragraph? don't be so vague, DISH! I want to know what little details really fired you up or made everything else so much sweeter.
 
A paragraph I go back to

I really like this passage from Krr1957 Her Cold War, page 3

"Under you go..."

It took me a moment to comprehend. I looked at Clara but her sly smile revealed the truth as she slowly parted her legs.

I was torn by conflicting emotions. Rationally, I had no wish to abase myself to Clara but I was being driven by a more primitive desire. If I did this it had to be my turn next; I only had to show a little self-control.
 
Anything that has a women by a pool and 1-2 younger guys wanting her. When it starts like that I cant wait to read. Hubby likes boss n secretary stories.
 
Even simpler than that. "Oh yeah," she breathed while hands and lips moved up the insides of her thighs, "oh yeah..."
 
I think many people have some favourite books that somehow touched their particular tastes just in the right way. Sometimes it's a scene, sometimes it's a turn of phrase.

For me that comes in when the is engagement between best friends / childhood friends in romance genre or between siblings / cousins in incest genre.
Even more so is there is a happy ending to the story :)

There are stories I have read at least dozens of times just because of that simple act of maybe 1 paragraph.
 
Last edited:
There was a story about a woman who blindfolds and puts earmuffs on her husband and cuffs him to the floor. She then fucks him in the ass with a strapon. He can feel the heat from her dilldo and the zipper against his ass.
After it’s over, he sees a cum filled condom in the trash.
It’s that little detail that gets me. You’d have to read the story, but she fucks with his mind the whole time, and then he sees that.
I wish I could find that story again. It’s one of those stories that make you want to spontaneously cum.
At least it does for me. Hits my kinks just right.
 
My Sister The House Hold Slut

Where would I go and to whom, other then author, do I go to find out if and when a story is going to be continued or is at end. If at end and again not author, where would you go to get support for the continuing of the story. I love the story "My Sister The House Hold Slut" by TxRad but there's nothing more of the story when there should be and when there is so much to continue. I love the story and the author hasn't been on here for over I believe 100 days, and I just had gotten so involved in it, it made my day. Please, anyone tell me what I can do to have it brought back if it was not and continued soon, its an amazing story and you should check it out yourself. Thank you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top