Your Food Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh... and btw.... tomorrow night is Ralphie :D
I have a gorgeous leg roast to cook..... grain-fed lamb with rosemary and garlic stuffing, served witb roast baby potatoes, sauted mushroims, baked parsnip, hot-water diced broccoli and rosemary gravy.

ok enough..yummmmmmmm I have to cook something (sauteed mushrooms with the baked meal.hmmmmmmmm)
 
Friday I dined on lobster bisque and grilled king salmon with lemon butter. Some green beans, carrots and white cheddar mashed potatoes.

Last night I made fried apples and pork loin in a brown sugar/cinnamon sauce.
 
Lately, I've been making chicken soup, in a big pot, with lots of chicken, and carrots, lots of carrots....and it comes out great.
 
Tis d'season

king_cake_01.jpg
 
That reminds me that it's about time to make stroganoff again.

That looks delicious.

It was!

Those crazy AussieBrits were making fun of me earlier today. I guess when all you have to eat is spotted dick and kangaroo you tend to lash out at others.
 
Making Moroccan Chicken tonight with eggplant and toasted almonds. The house smells amazing!
 
Breakfast

Cheese omelette with hot sauce and some greens. Unfortunately, there was no bleu cheese.

I'd also like to request a thread title change or if this hits 5,000 and we need a new post: "What are you fuckers eating?"
 
Last edited:
Potato soup with bacon and cheddar.

Smoked salmon.

This morning it was breakfast burritos - scramble of eggs, ham, bacon, onion and hot sauce wrapped in a tortilla.
 
No black beans? Damn, I totally could have made a breakfast burrito. Grrrr.
 
Tomorrow night..Beijing roast duck..in Beijing!:D

I had the best Thai curry with duck in a Thai restaurant in one of the malls near the Beijing Raffles hotel. The restaurant itself wasn't fancy - like any mall restaurant - but they did really neat Chinese takes on Thai food - including the duck curry, which was coconutty and rich and flavorful and delicious.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top