Guys, when/how did you know you were top/bottom/versatile?

woman_inside

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Jun 9, 2006
Posts
321
I'm curious as to whether guys knew basically as soon as they knew they were gay/bi, or afterwards.

In my case, I think pretty much from the word go I knew I was a bottom.
 
From my first gay fantasy I was curious about how the bottom felt and I was curious when fucking girls how it felt. When I had my first gay sexual experience I fucked him after he had fucked me. I didn't feel the same enjoyment and pleasure while I was topping, I enjoyed it but for me the pleasure of being a bottom was much greater. Now I am a total sub bottom and get so much pleasure from being fucked that I don't care if I cum or not as long as my top is satisfied.
 
Prefer bottom

For me, it was experimenting. My first experiences were as a top. One day a TS turned me over and fucked me. At that point, I was hooked. I will top sometimes to please the other person, but I prefer to be on my back with a dick in my ass while I am stroking.
 
As teenagers, my best friend and I masturbated and played with each other sexually. We agreed to take turns exchanging blowjobs with the understanding that we wouldn't cum in each others mouth but would warn the one sucking when we got close and he would finish with a handjob. This worked well the first few times until once when I was blowing him, he exploded in my mouth, filling it with warm, thick cum which I had to swallow. He immediately apologized, saying that what I was doing felt so good that he wanted to prolong it by waiting til the last second but waited to long and once he began cumming, he couldn't stop. He said that he had never cum so hard or so much and that he was amazed I was able to swallow it all! He asked me if I liked the taste of his cum and that he had cum in my mouth. I pretended to be angry, but secretly I was really delighted!! Not only did I like that he had cum in my mouth, but I was especially THRILLED that he had cum in my mouth WITHOUT warning me!! This was the turning point for me, I had become a "cocksucker"!!! I had never felt so gloriously USED and I LOVED the way it felt!!! I felt like a slut and I wanted to be treated like a "slut". Eventually, I admitted to him that I liked it and that I wanted him to cum in my mouth and after that he always did.
 
Last edited:
@jakelc: My first gay fantasies were about sucking cock, but otherwise my experience was similar. Actually, I should've known even before my first actual gay sex fantasy, when I ignored guys' asses in the showers but kept noticing cocks - I "thought" I was just curious, but I was really checking them out. Then one day I wondered what a certain boy looked like with his shirt off, then I pictured his cock, and next thing I know I'm picturing me sucking him.

Not only had I liked that he had cum in my mouth, but I loved that he came in my mouth WITHOUT warning me!! I had never felt so USED!! I felt like a slut and I was surprised to realize that I liked being "used"!! It thrilled me to be treated like a "slut". I knew then that I was a cocksucker!

I had a slightly similar experience as a teen, when a complete stranger fondled me thru my jeans - I'd never felt so used, and I found it incredibly arousing....
 
I'm curious as to whether guys knew basically as soon as they knew they were gay/bi, or afterwards.

In my case, I think pretty much from the word go I knew I was a bottom.

like you i think i always knew i was a bottom , always submissive ,i never liked being in control .
 
When I was playing...I found being verse worked out well...when you're with a guy for his first time...being verse or bottom lite...broke the ice... later on though...I was much Much more top...
 
I have fooled around with a guy as a top but up
Until recently i thought of myself as a top.
Now im not sure got extremely aroused while getting
A massage it was amazing
 
Bottom

I was molested by a neighbor as a teen and that led to my curiousity. Of course, back in those days, being gay could get you killed. I would catch myself checking out other guys in the shower in gym, but quick glances as you did not want to get caught checking out another guys stuff.

Fast forward and that laid dormant for a good many years. Between Catholic guilt, social stigma, and fear of disease or people finding out, I denied that part of me. It all culminated with a breakdown in my 40's and five years or so of psych counseling. My psych telling me that I might be bi and should try being with a man to find out. Unfortunately, I was going through a nasty divorce at the time, so passed on that. Then I met my current wife and it all went back in the recesses of my mind. Then menopause hit and between that, surgeries, and medications, my wife went to zero sex drive. Even sympathy sex is painful due to the scar tissue. So she told me it was okay to watch porn and even bought me some solo toys. Well, lacking sex, the old feelings came back. I found myself watching all kinds of porn trying to see what I was turned on by. I do find myself fixated on receiving rather than giving. All I lack is actual experience, but once again, that old Catholic guilt as well as not wanting to destroy my marriage just for sex, I have not experienced it. So I guess the world may never know. LOL.

I will also note, that I always seem to have to step up and be in charge a lot and get things done. I think that also might be why I feel that if I was in that position, I would take a submissive position.
 
best friend pound my bottom when I was a teen and once that happened just wanted it
 
most if not all of my fantasies are around sucking and getting fucked. but I love fucking.
 
Maybe if my cock would still get hard I'd enjoy topping (guys and gals) but for now I enjoy sucking cock and getting my ass fucked. Real fleshy cocks, please. Not those fake ones.
 
well, even before I understood I was bi I knew I was submissive, so being bottom just felt more natural to me.
 
I think me even attempting to be a top would be laughable. I'm too much of a pretty boy to even attempt. Lol
 
I just always knew, because with guys Ive always been more interested in sucking cock and being fucked, than being the one doing the fucking. But thats not to say I wont top, I actually identify as vers. Ultimately, whenI wanted to fuck someone, I go fuck a pussy.
 
Just knew it fit being a bottom

I was 54 working with a 25 year old gay kid out of town staying in a hotel
Long story short he told me he was gay I asked him a lot of ? while we were drinking he finally gave me a blow job I liked it Next thing I knew I was giveing him a real sloppy one trying to do my best while he was giveing me instructions I went back to my hotel room Next morning I had to go back to his room sober to get my shoes he acted scared I am bigger older and his boss I tried to calm him all the time thinking about what I did . I heard myself saying no I liked haveing you tell me how to do it I even said it excited me giveing you a blow job Then we went to the job site We didn't really talk until 3 days later when the job was about over all the men left for home except Ken and myself which forced us together in the hotel bar on a monday night no one there well a few drinks did it more ? from me I even gave him the lead as best I could
After I while he started to calm down we went up to my room when the bar closed I realized we Had talked so much we were sober but I kept asking question about men on men I asked can I touch your dick again He told me If I got naked I could I did
I asked if I touched it in a way that made it feel good ( i was jerking him off slowly) he said it would be better if I touched it with my lips while kneeling in front of him I did it
By the end of the next afternoon ( we played all night and morning till 3 in the after noon when we went to the job site to check in on things ) He had me suck him kiss his ass massage his whole body with baby oil even hold his dick and aim when he peeed
That was 11 years ago Ken since then Has moved away for work but he GAVE me away to paul so I guess you would say I am a bottom to let one young man give me away to another young man
 
That was 11 years ago Ken since then Has moved away for work but he GAVE me away to paul so I guess you would say I am a bottom to let one young man give me away to another young man

Wow, that's so kinky to be passed on like that between young guys, im really jealous!
 
I've known since the first time I touched another cock that I wanted to be the one to suck and be fucked. I've topped only a few times, had anal with women, but with a man I prefer to be the bottom.
 
My first experience was as a bottom and I was never aroused enough by topping to do it.
 
I'm curious as to whether guys knew basically as soon as they knew they were gay/bi, or afterwards.

In my case, I think pretty much from the word go I knew I was a bottom.

in always knew i was a bottom ,the first time i sucked a mans cock and he told me what to do it just felt so right to obey him and i have always been submissive ever since.
 
I used to fuck this one guy in the ass after I'd suck him off but that was more for him than me. I've always known I wanted to suck cock ever since I was a small boy.
I'd much rather suck a cock than to be sucked and I'd rather have a cock in my ass than to fuck an ass.
 
Bottom, bottom,bottom...

I am most certainly a bottom. Although getting a late start in life as a bi-male, I knew I would be a bottom many many years before when I was seeing this Hot married woman. We were in a motel room having the wildest sex when she suddenly stuck her finger up my ass and I came like a frigin fire hose! I've loved ass play ever since! :heart::devil::heart:
 
Back
Top