Anyone else enjoy women laughing at a small cock?

shesaysimtiny

Really Experienced
Joined
Apr 12, 2012
Posts
254
My gf loves to make fun of my small soft cock. I started to like hearing of how much bigger other guys were. Anyone else or is it just me?
 
I was a hospital nurse for 20 years and I encountered a lot of male patients with various cock sizes. some of them were small, some of them were medium size, some of them were large, and a few of them were extra large.

When it came to the men with small cock's I Never Ever made fun of them and In my personal life I would never make fun of a man with a small cock that's just cruel.
 
I was a hospital nurse for 20 years and I encountered a lot of male patients with various cock sizes. some of them were small, some of them were medium size, some of them were large, and a few of them were extra large.

When it came to the men with small cock's I Never Ever made fun of them and In my personal life I would never make fun of a man with a small cock that's just cruel.

what about the extra large ones?
did you let them know you were impressed?:)
 
I was a hospital nurse for 20 years and I encountered a lot of male patients with various cock sizes. some of them were small, some of them were medium size, some of them were large, and a few of them were extra large.

When it came to the men with small cock's I Never Ever made fun of them and In my personal life I would never make fun of a man with a small cock that's just cruel.
Clearly not the answer the poster was looking for.
 
I'm not judging - God loves us all. However, well...

Small-penis-humiliation-6.jpg


She's smiling to the camera... betcha he's just happy...

She needs to practice... a nicer smile would be better...

This poor girl finally got her bf naked...

However... like sports cars... special expert handling is required...

Still... in social settings... some girls can be cruel...
Small-penis-humiliation-captions-SPH-3-6.jpg
 
Love it. Nothing better than having someone laugh at my size.
 
I had one hot teenage stud I used to play with who was gorgeous, incredible body toned, muscular but when I got him nude his penis was tiny, it was very cute though
 
Denny

I've never had that problem------yet. With age it is shrinking.
To me it would be embarrassing and mean to laugh. I wouldn't laugh at you if you were ugly!
 
I have a small cock. My wife teases me about and has made me show it to her sister and some of her friends . most of them laugh and I enjoy the humiliation.
 
I like it

I have an average sized cock and have to wear different cock cages and my wife is my keyholder. One of the cages is very short. When my cock is pressed inside it is a little bit shorter than my ballsack.
Last year in holiday we walked along a public nudists beach. The day before, my beloved wife had ordered me to strip nude and take a swim. I had a big metal cock cage on my dick and it dangled between my thighs, glistening in the sun.everybody could see that with the lock on it. I had to walk between nude people lying on the beach and clothed walkers at the sea. That was so humiliating. This day I wore the very small cage. We took place nearby some nudist couples. I stripped, but nobody took attention, because this cage is very unobtrusive. But then my very loudly said.... "look my dear smallcock , it is as I told you this morning, nobody looks or even remarks your tiny and useless little penis. Now I had attention, looks and female giggles from all around.
This was even more humiliating than yesterday. And I loved it so
 
My wife

I have an average sized cock. My wife never has nor ever would laughed at or made derogatory comments about it. I wouldn't want her to either. But I fantasize about and want her to have sex with other men. I want him to have a bigger cock than me. When I'm watching him fuck her in the heat of the moment I'd live for her to say how big he is. How he's bigger than me. How good his big cock feels.
 
PegMeKatePlease said:
Still... in social settings... some girls can be cruel...
Small-penis-humiliation-captions-SPH-3-6.jpg

She reminds me of someone I almost dated a few years back. I am average size... but had that girl made a comment like that, I would've tried a lot harder to date her.
 
I find it very arrousing. I'm average technically but that makes it even hotter for me, that even average is not enough to please her.
 
I had a girl who confess me she had sex with s guy with a tinny dick ... She was frustrated we made fun of him together. But he never know
 
Back
Top