A manifesto concerning mother/son sex stories

Country music diva mama!

I like the idea of a country music diva who is sexually active with her son and/or daughter. A diva patterned after Reba, Lee Ann Womack, Lorrie Morgan or some one like that. It is especially tasty if the diva panders to a conservative/traditional values crowf as part of her public persona. Little Hansen worshipful fans realize that she likes to get fucked doggy style by her hung son! A healthy amount of facade and hypocrisy improves any Oedipal story, as far as I am concerned!
 
I like the idea of a country music diva who is sexually active with her son and/or daughter. A diva patterned after Reba, Lee Ann Womack, Lorrie Morgan or some one like that. It is especially tasty if the diva panders to a conservative/traditional values crowf as part of her public persona. Little Hansen worshipful fans realize that she likes to get fucked doggy style by her hung son! A healthy amount of facade and hypocrisy improves any Oedipal story, as far as I am concerned!

Not exactly the same, but there are some rumours about Billy Ray and Miley.

Some time ago, there was even a sex doll named "Finally Mylie" (note the spelling). On the box it said "3 achey love holes" - perhaps an X-rated nod to Billy Ray Cyrus' hit song, "Achy Breaky Heart."

It sold out pretty fast, and some people believe that Billy Ray bought them all - who knows why ... ?

Anyway, to go with the cliché: what about a mother (or in this case a father) teaching their 18 year old kid about love - the redneck style. She says "all the people believe that rednecks commit incest - so let's do it."

Later, she could even sing a new song: "Motherlove" about a guy who searches for his mothers love - between her legs ...
 
Last edited:
That is what I am talking about!

Now that is what I am talking about! Mama singing her big hit "Motherlove" and most people thinking it is about the innocent affection between mother and son when it is really about mother getting her brains fucked out by her son! That same mouth that sings with a country twang loves to suck her son's cock dry. That same son who smiles so encouragingly to his mama from off stage looks forward to later when she is going to sit on his face. That is how she unwinds during a grueling tour. I am thinking a diva like Reba with that red pussy hair in her son's face while his tongue plays tag with her clit!
 
On Incest Island

There have been some stories about mother and son castaways on a deserted island. But I don't think the idea has been exhausted. I always like more lust than convoluted romantic love between mother and son. I don't know if anyone remembers the 1974 movie The Savage Is Loose. A father, mother and son were castaways. Though the movie was a tease that ultimately did not deliver the goods of sex beteeen mother and son, it did communicate the sexual tension of a maturing son whose only sexual outlet would be mom. In the movie, an Oedipal rivalry took place between father and son.
In a story, dad can be out of the picture and everything simply revolve around a mother/son sexuality being lustily expressed within the context of an island idyll. Once food, water and shelter are established, what else would there be to do other than fuck and fuck often?
 
What I like

What I like:
1) Mom and son sex stories where the emphasis is on the lust. I seem to like doggy style sex scenes. There is something delightfully disrespectful for a son to do mom from behind. Yet at the same time, I am not an anal fan.
2) A brother and sister plan out a tag team seduction of mom, teasing, squeezing, licking, finally fucking mom into orgasmic bliss. Bro takes the right tit and sis takes the left tit and eventually they meet up at mom's pussy.
3) The mother/daughter lesbian incest underground. Didn't you know? It happens in the nicest upper middle class neighborhoods. Respectable moms and their high achieving daughters. Who knew that lezzie incest was the motivation for honor society success? How many moms tear the cheerleader right off their 18 year old sweet youngs the second they come (cum?) home?
 
If you are writing a mother/son sex story, just an idea, I love it when a fortysomething or fiftysomething mom has a touch of grey in her hair. It just accentuates her momish factor for me.


I do agree. It is absolutely stupid to find every Mother being described as a potential model especially when she is in her forties or fifties. Mothers should be having some grey in their hair, a slight pot belly, stretch marks, and even drooping cunts which has seen a lot of activity in the past which will definitely be a point with their sons. Mothers looking like out-of-work models is absurd and I do not think sons will even find their mothers like models or Hollywood actresses sexually attractive.
 
I do agree. It is absolutely stupid to find every Mother being described as a potential model especially when she is in her forties or fifties. Mothers should be having some grey in their hair, a slight pot belly, stretch marks, and even drooping cunts which has seen a lot of activity in the past which will definitely be a point with their sons. Mothers looking like out-of-work models is absurd and I do not think sons will even find their mothers like models or Hollywood actresses sexually attractive.

Yeah, I also like this idea. And to go even further (maybe even too far for some) what about a Mom in her 60s or even 70s. When she was young, she always enjoys sex, but now at an older age, she hardly has any sex. Or, maybe she always wanted to have sex when she was younger, but since she was single and she always had to take care of her kids, she never had much dates. She was pregnant with her last kid at age 40 (not so uncommon nowadays) when her husband died/run away.
When the son was around 18 to 20, he spied on his Mom and he noticed that she masturbates a lot. And maybe he also found her hidden diary. At first, he doesn't dare to read, but he notices, that his Mom masturbates more and more, and so he takes a look inside. It says:
"I am so desperate for a real cock. I want one inside of me. I don't care whose cock it is, he should just fuck me good."

Son decides to help his Mom. At first he thinks about one of his buddies, or a call boy, but for different reasons, it doesn't work. In the end, he decides, he wants to help her by himself, so he starts to seduce her ...
 
another idea that I had regarding older mothers ...

what about this: there is this woman who had like 2-4 kids. Of course, after that, her body also suffered, especially her boobs and belly. She feels herself ugly, and so she rarely goes out. She rarely dates men, even though she is single.
But nowadays, with plastic surgery, many of this can be changed. So she starts to save her money for some plastic surgery.

At age 50-60, she finally has enough money for some surgery. At first, she wants to have a flatter belly. After that, she gets some surgery on the boobs.

Now, when this all is done, she almost feels like a new person. She starts to dress up different then before. Deep cleavage and tight tops. Of course, her son also notices how his mum changed. It seems she became very open minded. She even talks freely about getting a vibrator ... and so, after some time, they also talk about sex. Mum also tells, that she will start to shave her pussy, but she has no experiences with shavers, so son offers his help ...
 
Back
Top