They realize it's just fiction, right?

my hubby said its ok to write about him/me because we don't talk about our lovemaking to our friends so its ok to get off my chest in literotica :cattail:

I've been pondering a disclaimer to attract the crazies:

"I learned of this incident during my stint as a counselor for a Sex Addicts chapter. I have taken liberties with the retelling of the story to make it more interesting for the reader. The names have been changed but the key details are 100% true."

"I learned of this incident during my stint as a counselor for a Sex Addicts chapter. I have taken liberties with the retelling of the story to make it more interesting for the reader. The names have been changed but the key details are 100% true."

I think that's a GREAT idea!

whats a sex addict "chapter"? also how do i know if hubby or me are a sex addict?

whats a sex addict "chapter"? also how do i know if hubby or me are a sex addict?

http://www.sa.org/index.php

A "chapter" would be a local group affiliated with the national organization. Obviously, I got the name wrong in my post. It's "Sexaholics Anonymous" not "Sex Addicts". (It pays to Google when pretending to know something one has no firsthand knowledge about. :cool: )

If the link above isn't helpful, google "sex addict". The research is controversial. One person's sex addict is another person's boy-toy.

Ogg makes a good point.

Back