Sneak-a-peek – Body Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is lovely in Kansas today - a good day to go out for a walk...

Psummer.jpg

:devil:

Shankara20 said:
It is lovely in Kansas today - a good day to go out for a walk...

Psummer.jpg

:eek: ohhhhhhh my Shankara Dude.....laughsmiles.....off to see the Wizard huh ? :D

Seriously if they were giving away certificates for people that make me smile Shankara Dude your sooooooo close to the front of the queue......cool hat btw ;) its a style statement I can see that.​

@}-}rebecca---- said:
:eek: ohhhhhhh my Shankara Dude.....laughsmiles.....off to see the Wizard huh ? :D

Seriously if they were giving away certificates for people that make me smile Shankara Dude your sooooooo close to the front of the queue......cool hat btw ;) its a style statement I can see that.​
Hi Rebecca, glad I can help you laugh.

The hats also come in handy...

PC300031.jpg

:kiss:

*giggle*

Is it that the hats come in handy, or is it that other things come in handy when you need somewhere to hang your hat? :p

BTW, I've been curious, and maybe I just missed your saying it somewhere... do you use a camera with a timer for your shots? Or does someone else take them? Who's behind the lens, and why haven't we been introduced? :)

jadefirefly said:
*giggle*

Is it that the hats come in handy, or is it that other things come in handy when you need somewhere to hang your hat? :p

BTW, I've been curious, and maybe I just missed your saying it somewhere... do you use a camera with a timer for your shots? Or does someone else take them? Who's behind the lens, and why haven't we been introduced? :)

I use a timer. You see I'm what I call a monosexual. I am attracted to people as if I were a bisexual, that is enjoying all sorts of M&F body parts, but I live alone. I have a defective partner-selecting gene combined with an overactive flirting response, so to protect myself from repeating past mistakes my sexual partner is me.

:D

Shankara20 said:
PLAY SAFE

condom.jpg

:nana:

What if you haven't got one :eek: what then , Your freaking me out !!!

oh and don't think of directing me to the 'Strap On Thread" my interest level is NADA ;) .........smiles

@}-}rebecca---- said:
What if you haven't got one :eek: what then , Your freaking me out !!!

oh and don't think of directing me to the 'Strap On Thread" my interest level is NADA ;) .........smiles

A Hat?

condomcap.jpg

and I guess I won't be hearing "bend over boyfriend" for you any time soon....

Is this art?​

P4250139b.jpg

I know it is Shank, and not Art, but is it art?​

:cool:

hmmmn Shank Honey theres a phone call for you ................
ssssh doing my best I just woke up

@}-}rebecca---- said:
hmmmn Shank Honey theres a phone call for you ................
ssssh doing my best I just woke up
hello? hello?

hmmmm, all I hear is heavy breathing.....

mornin' 'Becca dear.....

Shankara20 said:
hello? hello?

hmmmm, all I hear is heavy breathing.....

mornin' 'Becca dear.....

Damned deviant telephone operators....Shank Darling its someone from the Guggenheim Museum they want to run a curatorial eye over your art sweety hurry !!!!..........
morning Shank...smiles

@}-}rebecca---- said:
Damned deviant telephone operators....Shank Darling its someone from the Guggenheim Museum they want to run a curatorial eye over your art sweety hurry !!!!..........
morning Shank...smiles

ohhhhhh - then I could be "hung" in a museum

hope hope hope it will be a "hands on" interactive installation :nana:

Shankara20 said:
ohhhhhh - then I could be "hung" in a museum

hope hope hope it will be a "hands on" interactive installation :nana:

Ohhh Shank darlin you'd be "hung' anywhere ............smiles

Shall I bake a cake to celibrate ? :nana:

almost awake here....lol.....sips coffee

@}-}rebecca---- said:
Ohhh Shank darlin you'd be "hung' anywhere ............smiles

Shall I bake a cake to celibrate ? :nana:

almost awake here....lol.....sips coffee

mmmmmm I like cake

main.gif

do you take cream and sugar in your coffee? I do.

Shankara20 said:
and two it shall be

bronners_1883_36594098.jpg

ohhh thats so cute Shank....thank you .....smiles...... I thought we might memorialise it with a quote from Heaven Knows Where Dot Com :D

When a woman loves you she does things to make you happy. It's not a chore, it's a pleasure. There's no difference between a little thing and a big thing. The warp and weft of love are giving and receiving and there's not much distinction between the two. She does things for you to make you happy because if you're happy she's happy and if you're happy you'll do things to make her happy. It's a two way street.

One of the big things that a woman does to show that she loves you is make you food. It's probably biological, but no kidding, the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. Men are not complicated animals::eek: keep them fed and they'll treat you right. If she can get in there first thing in the morning and make you a lovely cup of coffee it means two things: she was there first thing in the morning and second, you'll start the day out right with a big hot cup of love.

The other time she wants to feed you is at night, when you're tired and the day's anxieties and cares have worn you down a bit and you need a pick-me-up. An outpouring of love in the form of dinner and conversation usually does the trick. A woman was asked what she needed to keep her man and she said that she only needed two matches. One to make his coffee in the morning and one to light his cigar at night. I don't smoke but I do enjoy a cappuccino in the morning. She can use the other match to light the dinner candles. :eek: candles !!!

This kills me...........lmao

I have domestic godessing to do ....laters Shank .......waves ;)

spank_monkey.jpg

morning Shank....waking up here........ohh you have to love Saturday mornings......what are you doing to the monkey Shank....actually best don't answer me okay I ask silly questions this time of day ....okay.........ohhh The Go GO Girls....YAY.......turns music way UP..........our lips are sealed ...lol .....YAY Saturday........dammit I want a fountain to dance in now ..pouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back