The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Thyri's sig quote makes me want to strip her down, tie her up, and tease her pussy with my tongue until she couldn't take it anymore. Then, and only then, would I consider letting her cum."

"....Damn, I'm one depraved pervert...."

"Thyri's sig quote makes me want to strip her down, tie her up, and tease her pussy with my tongue until she couldn't take it anymore. Then, and only then, would I consider letting her cum."

..I am not sure about her.. but I could enjoy watching this.. :devil:

It doesn't sound like a bad plan, Sir, except for the tying me up part. How could I entwine my fingers in your curly hair and guide you to all the best places to make me squirm? You know how a woman holds her licker, don't you? By the ears!

..I am not sure about her.. but I could enjoy watching this.. :devil:

I'd let ya watch. But to be fair to Thyri, I'd have to do the same to you after. :p

falls over giggling. walked into that one Cheska lol

I am not seeing a problem here.

I must insist on this part too, and I wouldn't just be watching. ;) :devil: She's too tasty a morsel to only watch. You'd have to share, Fr33k. Come to think about it, you might deserve a tasting too. :kiss:

It doesn't sound like a bad plan, Sir, except for the tying me up part. How could I entwine my fingers in your curly hair and guide you to all the best places to make me squirm? You know how a woman holds her licker, don't you? By the ears!

I must insist on this part too, and I wouldn't just be watching. ;) :devil: She's too tasty a morsel to only watch. You'd have to share, Fr33k. Come to think about it, you might deserve a tasting too. :kiss:

Heh, hand-guidance is fun, but I'm more aural. I'd rather hear you mewl and moan and beg me to go just that little bit to the left, or press my tongue deeper. Besides, my ears are sensitive...too much pullin' could be painful! :p

As for the sharing, I don't mind. And it would only be right to give you the same opportunity with me. I'm sure it would be enjoyable. ;)

*Makes note to buy more rope and find a good place to accomodate both an elf and a halfling*

Heh, hand-guidance is fun, but I'm more aural. I'd rather hear you mewl and moan and beg me to go just that little bit to the left, or press my tongue deeper. Besides, my ears are sensitive...too much pullin' could be painful! :p

As for the sharing, I don't mind. And it would only be right to give you the same opportunity with me. I'm sure it would be enjoyable. ;)

*Makes note to buy more rope and find a good place to accomodate both an elf and a halfling*

an suspension things?..

"He scared the hell outta me!"

Boss showed up randomly when the red light was on.
YOU DONT COME IN ON RED LIGHT!! First rule HE taught me!

an suspension things?..

Rope? Suspension things? WHEEE! We're gonna make a swing! :D

Ha! At least I got the tree taken down before the new year rings in. Now what else can I accomplish before then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back