i think.
spud...

being all eyes
and whatnot.

is they
a contest,
still?

stonedfox said:
Ok, fine. I'm totally wrong, and you are completely right. You'd be a horrible Oryx and you should be a Mark. There, happy?

I don't make to be a Mark. Mark is a shitty name. And it's as bland and unoriginal as my real name. Try again.

Modern Mephisto said:
I don't make to be a Mark. Mark is a shitty name. And it's as bland and unoriginal as my real name. Try again.
No, I will not. You are unsatisfiable and crotchity.

stonedfox said:
You'd make a great Oryx. It's a unisex name.

*snicker*

Oryx and Octel are both corporate voice mail systems...great names for twins though, huh?

I'd be Celeste.

stonedfox said:
No, I will not. You are unsatisfiable and crotchity.

Hmph! Fine. I don't want to play your game anymore anyway.

Bitch.

spacekowboy420 said:
When i was a kid i wanted to be a Lance , or a Kieth . but now that i'm an adult , all the Lances and Keiths i know are total pricks . So i guess i'll stick with what i've got . Now last names are something else entirely.

*stalk*

stonedfox said:
Oh, Kevin, I thought you'd never ask!!

Kevin? Kevin is some pussywhipped loser that works at a gas station and lives with his parents until his comic book finally takes off.

Modern Mephisto said:
Kevin? Kevin is some pussywhipped loser that works at a gas station and lives with his parents until his comic book finally takes off.
Oh my god, how do you know him??

My name was changed six years ago, to Mommy, and I have trouble remembering what my name used to be.

ms_ktygirl said:
My name was changed six years ago, to Mommy, and I have trouble remembering what my name used to be.

LMAO! I don't know why , but i got a goggle out of that

spacekowboy420 said:
you mean like a celery stalk?

No, silly as in, I"M STALKING YOUR ASS :D

btw, ever since I can remember, I wanted my name to be Alyson, in fact when I first started using the internet, everytime I used a name it was "Alyson" and to this day when I give a fake name it's "Alyson"

You actually spent time searching for that, didn't you? Yes?

A minute, yes.

You and several others here are trolling me, so if I wish, I will play with you. :)

He pwnd so many of those angry stupid men for so many years, yes?

He still makes you wet, this is obvious. That is okay, but I am not him, I am Magnus, okay?

When i was a kid i wanted to be a Lance , or a Kieth . but now that i'm an adult , all the Lances and Keiths i know are total pricks . So i guess i'll stick with what i've got . Now last names are something else entirely.

That's the important part, Lace.

Back