Married and Looking by Area Code

Status
Not open for further replies.
616. 32/Male/Married. I've started to reach that point where, ya' know, the marriage isn't horrible per se', but it's just ventured into the old cliched period of a boring rut and you need a little spark to reignite that pilot light again. Interested in chatting to start (women only) and then we'll see where it goes from there.
 
646

Married Male Late 40s.

looking for playmates on phone, IM or in person if that works....
 
206 - 509

Married 23 year old athletic white male, looking for a extra marital relief. I feel that i want sex so much more than my wife and it bothers her that i pressure her all the time. We discussed and this seemed the best way, Just putting a feeler out there...pm me..
 
Last edited:
217 Central IL

Well, that's annoying. :rolleyes: Not very many actual responses but 114 downloads of my picture. lol. Don't be shy! :kiss:
 
thanks! having trouble getting the file size small enough without shrinking the pic so much. any tips?
 
Hello

29 mwm in the 734 area code. Looking for some added excitement with women only (sorry guys), be it IMs, emails, FaceTime/Skype, or meeting. Just joined lit tonight, used to come here when I was younger.
 
Last edited:
thanks! having trouble getting the file size small enough without shrinking the pic so much. any tips?

IRFanview is a good and free photo editor. You should be able to shrink and resize it pretty quick with that. just type irfanview.com and you'll be in business.
 
48 yr old married guy; fun, athletic and sexy; in 718 area. Any local women looking to chat?
 
Thanks guys... mystery solved. I posted it on the wrong thread.

760 area code 30 F... bad girl with a good girl facade.

From the 661, but have family and do business in the 760 all the time and am down there frequently. Sent you a PM. Let' s chat.
 
ok..........I'll throw in

a New England set of digits..........207
"mature" male
 
a/c. 817 locale

59-yr male, fit and believes if you're not laughing and giggling while enjoying a great time during having sex, wait until you have the time and mindset to do so. If it's not fun - someone's not hitting those right spots.

Just looking for someone who also likes to unplug from world for an evening or two as time alows.
 
I reside in the 804 area, but spend my weekends in the 757 S.Va area. I am up all night & always invite peolpe to PM me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top