Bi women late night thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
my hand goes under your shirt and grips your nipple.....pulling it out......making it swell........

meanwhile, my tongue pushes in your mouth........

mmmmmmmmmm..........tastes good.

my hand goes under your shirt and grips your nipple.....pulling it out......making it swell........

meanwhile, my tongue pushes in your mouth........

mmmmmmmmmm..........tastes good.

damn missed this...tastes good cus of rainbow sherbert..lol

Good morning, pretty ladies. I am in the process of trying to come to grips with the hangover I am currently under. *le sigh* I hope everyone's weekend started out as awesome as mine did!!

Good morning, pretty ladies. I am in the process of trying to come to grips with the hangover I am currently under. *le sigh* I hope everyone's weekend started out as awesome as mine did!!

*hugglepounce on Luna*

How are you doing sweet thang???? I've missed you!!

I had my hangover last weekend :rolleyes: This weekend will be much tamer LOL

*hugglepounce on Luna*

How are you doing sweet thang???? I've missed you!!

I had my hangover last weekend :rolleyes: This weekend will be much tamer LOL

Baby Bequ!!!!

*pounces you all over this thread before smacking your bum and kising your cheek*

I have plans to do it all again tonight...Then my weekend of debauchery will end...

*sigh*

Baby Bequ!!!!

*pounces you all over this thread before smacking your bum and kissing your cheek*

I have plans to do it all again tonight...Then my weekend of debauchery will end...

*sigh*

Debauchery ... I like debauchery! Unfortunately I didn't get much of that last weekend, even though I was geared for it!!!!

Enjoy yourself and enjoy it for me, too!!!! :D

You can smack my bum anytime you want!!!! And kiss any cheek of your choosing :devil:

Debauchery ... I like debauchery! Unfortunately I didn't get much of that last weekend, even though I was geared for it!!!!

Enjoy yourself and enjoy it for me, too!!!! :D

You can smack my bum anytime you want!!!! And kiss any cheek of your choosing :devil:

heh I get plenty debauchery lady..*grins* and if youlike i will share some with you...:kiss:

OOOO I know which cheek I wanna kiss...:D

heh I get plenty debauchery lady..*grins* and if you like i will share some with you...:kiss:

OOOO I know which cheek I wanna kiss...:D

Ooooh yes, I like!!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

And consider my cheeks, your cheeks, to do whatever you will with them :devil: :devil:

Is this debauchery with the one person we've heard about in the past or are you sharing yourself with others now?

morning bequ,
how are you this morning.....i'm sitting here in my short nightie.........

mmmmmmmmmm........I lift the blanket and get under it with you.........then kiss your wet lips........

"It is cold in chicago isn't it..."

*slips in on this rainy morning...tracking bare foot prints all over since I won't have to clean it up*

:rose:Good morning Lovely Ladies!:rose:

:kiss: x 12

hello sinful........let me help you out of your wet clothes......i lean over and kiss her sweet lips.

hello sinful........let me help you out of your wet clothes......i lean over and kiss her sweet lips.

Afternoon Love....*grins* who said I'm in any?

now as far as being wet...I'm sure that could be worked out...

*retruns the kiss as I reach up and cup your face, letting the kiss linger a bit..licking across them as I pull back and wink*

:kiss:

I moan slightly..........pushing my tongue into her mouth......my fingers played with her breast.......pinching her nipple.........

I moan slightly..........pushing my tongue into her mouth......my fingers played with her breast.......pinching her nipple.........

* softly moans to her mouth as her tongue slipd into mine suckling it...teasing it..letting my hands drop feeling the pinches to my rosy nubs through my shirt as I arch slightly adding a curve to my back as my hands grip her hips and pull her close grinding slowly...as my head tilts the other way, breaking the kiss barely only to pres hard again and just englulf her mouth with passion and fire*

My other hand goes between her legs...stroking her pussylips........then two fingers thrust in.........making her gasp........i push the fingers in.......then pull them out.....deeper and deeper........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back