What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused. :eek:

2949460_700b.jpg
 
Really just laying her across my lap and spanking her very, very hard. Then showing her I love her by letting her give me head.
 
I know that little trick and have used it extensively... know how to keep their usernames from showing up too?







of course not.. you crack me up sometimes.

I do not know how to keep user names from popping up. If it means some other browser, I'm usually on my iPad.
 
I may be losing my sense of humour, but why would you let someone do that to you?
 
This damn cold... it needs to go fly a kite!! I'm going on week three and my gf is coming soon to visit!! :(
 
Is it wrong that I want to forget I'm a mom for a few hours, and take a vacation in my mind?
 
Is it wrong that I want to forget I'm a mom for a few hours, and take a vacation in my mind?
No,

Here's a beginning.

Think of me in front of you removing your shoes, and socks
Rubbing and massaging your feet, I bend over to lick your toes.
Taking each one into my mouth, i begin to suck and lick.
Moving my hands up your legs to kneed your calves and rub between your knees.....
I look up at you and smile..................

Have a nice break

Hugs
Z
 
I really wish I was less cowardly lion........if anyone sees my courage, could you send it me back please, it seems to have gone missing :eek:
 
Delivery for the Flipster!

Do I have to come round there? Because I will...:kiss:

It's embarrasing just how fucking useless I am being.
How difficult is it to say to.someone 'I really like you'??
It would appear it's nigh on impossible......I'm no good at that shit :eek:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top