Curvy Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I appreciate everyone's comments, thank you. But I've gone back through a lot of the pics and honestly, these ladies are a lot thinner than me. I belong in a BBW thread, not here where the women are simply curvy.

I appreciate everyone's comments, thank you. But I've gone back through a lot of the pics and honestly, these ladies are a lot thinner than me. I belong in a BBW thread, not here where the women are simply curvy.

A lot of "BBW" shots are too professional and, really, more like big-boob shots than "real curvy women."

Last edited:

Start your own thread! I know I'm anxious to see what else is attached to those lovely soft mounds in your profile pictures :D

Did she give you permission to post her pics here? :)

Yep...I've put a bunch up over the last several months (even had a thread for awhile). We like to pull them down after awhile. It is the act of putting them up that gets us all excited.

Yep...I've put a bunch up over the last several months (even had a thread for awhile). We like to pull them down after awhile. It is the act of putting them up that gets us all excited.

I enjoyed them being up it got me up

A lot of "BBW" shots are too professional and, really, more like big-boob shots than "real curvy women."

If you read the first post in the thread, this is not a BBW thread, it's a curvy women thread.

There are plenty of BBW threads if you like 'real curvy women'. This thread is for the 'merely curvy women'. :rolleyes:

LDVUT.jpg

If you read the first post in the thread, this is not a BBW thread, it's a curvy women thread.

There are plenty of BBW threads if you like 'real curvy women'. This thread is for the 'merely curvy women'. :rolleyes:

While I agree that it is a curvy woman thread. I'd rather it be a curvy women if lit thread. Amateur photos have always been what float my boat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back