Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a very fun weekend for you and Jules other than the pain thing but not having the hairs grow back is a great thing. So how difficult is it to expose yourself to be waxed?

Twist - I expect it will not be very hard for them to expose themselves if the cosmeticians are cute, sexy and sensuous. ;) - particularly if Jules is holding Sienna's, umm - hand - whilst they focus on the joy they have just given each other. ;)

Otherwise, they will need to concentrate on the fact that this benefit is allegedly 'permanent'. :(

Twist - I expect it will not be very hard for them to expose themselves if the cosmeticians are cute, sexy and sensuous. ;) - particularly if Jules is holding Sienna's, umm - hand - whilst they focus on the joy they have just given each other. ;)

Otherwise, they will need to concentrate on the fact that this benefit is allegedly 'permanent'. :(

It will be good that they are doing it together although not sure if they can do it at the same time or not.

I'm guessing you like women that are hairy? I personally prefer them to be shaved or waxed myself so I'm all for this procedure although it doesn't benefit me personally :)

Happy Wankers Wednesday Loungers

tumblr_m0oigk7j511r6sqkco2_r1_500.gif

tumblr_m2oonsY5H21rtftzoo2_500.gif

tumblr_m5658izPct1rwzd0jo1_500.gif

tumblr_m5txgg9A9o1r2a4juo1_500.gif

tumblr_m4m15aSifR1r4hv2ko1_500.gif

tumblr_m6xcrkpAE41rzgmn8o1_500.gif

tumblr_m6qitsTa3r1rwwadlo1_500.gif

tumblr_m3mb0iylya1qdy38lo1_500.png

tumblr_m6udhlsCPC1rae2qlo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m6xzfgWPEK1rnet5so6_500.jpg

It will be good that they are doing it together although not sure if they can do it at the same time or not.

I'm guessing you like women that are hairy? I personally prefer them to be shaved or waxed myself so I'm all for this procedure although it doesn't benefit me personally :)

Twist - :) as long as it is not a jungle and has had some care and attention, I do not really mind! I actually prefer baby smooth myself, but having had limited experienced waxing and shaving am glad that I am a male and do not subject myself to that regular process.

Why the 'do it once' laser is so appealing to many women, but has its downsides. Sometimes it is not effective.

I am presuming S & J are not getting the whole region done - just the 'really difficult' bits. [love to be a fly on the wall for that one! :D]

Swag
ps - keep the pictorial contribution happening.

There are a few changes on my side too :) Because you are a fellow HOST I will tell you and others can read...

Jules will be leaving the UK, but it is for very good reasons :) She is pregnant and revealed that whilst in Eireland she had gotten engaged now her divorce is through from her "previous" marriage :)

I have moved my base to the nearby town (Stockport) in a block of offices, so now I have somewhere to work from and a team to work with, which is better :)

Later this year TRT and I will probably move 240 miles away to Devon :) Possibly a new base there too and more involved in agriculture than engineering where we live now :)

Wishing you, the girls, and TRT the best in your professions and personal lives.

Glad to hear things are working out for the best.

Last edited:
Twist - :) as long as it is not a jungle and has had some care and attention, I do not really mind! I actually prefer baby smooth myself, but having had limited experienced waxing and shaving am glad that I am a male and do not subject myself to that regular process.

Why the 'do it once' laser is so appealing to many women, but has its downsides. Sometimes it is not effective.

I am presuming S & J are not getting the whole region done - just the 'really difficult' bits. [love to be a fly on the wall for that one! :D]

Swag
ps - keep the pictorial contribution happening.

Twist, my man... you never fail us... this one's just epically sexy...

Thanks for your hunting skills!

Thanks guys and deft, I also like how sexy she is and her movements are. I want to be that pillow!

Hi Erotic Loungers :) :kiss: :rose:

Sounds like a very fun weekend for you and Jules other than the pain thing but not having the hairs grow back is a great thing. So how difficult is it to expose yourself to be waxed?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Twist - I expect it will not be very hard for them to expose themselves if the cosmeticians are cute, sexy and sensuous. ;) - particularly if Jules is holding Sienna's, umm - hand - whilst they focus on the joy they have just given each other...
Otherwise, they will need to concentrate on the fact that this benefit is allegedly 'permanent'...

I personally think the claim to be permanent is false and probably means longer lasting than usual. Looking at their disclaimer, they cover themselves for any failures and like fire_breeze once advised, laser is much more permanent, although again with these cosmeticians, even laser is covered by the same disclaimer :)

Not sure if we will be done at the same time though. It depends on our appointments and the staff members doing the job :)

:kiss::rose:

swag_man is probably like TRT. He likes hairy for various reasons :) I personally am used to being shaved or waxed and I think it helps with personal hygiene issues.

~~~picture deleted~~~

I have to say this yet another picture that brings back those memories from Jules and I's high school days :)

Hiding behind the bookshelves, sitting next to each other at the back of the class, sharing our taste...Mmm. What an amazing way we learn the things about our sexuality and enjoy the dare of being seen or caught at the same time ;)

Last edited:
Tub9A.gif

I have to say this yet another picture that brings back those memories from Jules and I's high school days :)

Hiding behind the bookshelves, sitting next to each other at the back of the class, sharing our taste...Mmm. What an amazing way we learn the things about our sexuality and enjoy the dare of being seen or caught at the same time ;)

wow Sienna that is amazing hearing the things that you two did in class, so exciting and daring. :kiss::heart::rose:

I hope the changes in your life bring you happiness SIENNA although I am sure you're going to miss Jules like crazy.

Healthy four days consecutive now - I think I figured out what was making me sick ahead of those "smart" doctors. It's nice to be sleeping normally, eating well and have appetites again folks.

BrettJ in Canada - back in action

I hope the changes in your life bring you happiness SIENNA although I am sure you're going to miss Jules like crazy.

Healthy four days consecutive now - I think I figured out what was making me sick ahead of those "smart" doctors. It's nice to be sleeping normally, eating well and have appetites again folks.

BrettJ in Canada - back in action

Glad to hear you're feeling better BrettJ and you figured out what was causing your sickness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back