Do you mind if I look at your tits?

Rob1514

Literotica Guru
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, but I can't help it ... I'm obsessed. I try not to look, I really do. I try to be discrete. I try to look in your eyes, and for the most part I do, but I have to look! Hate me?

Do you hate when a guy looks? Are you flattered, creeped out, angry, and if it depends, then what does it depend on? What is bad form and what is good form by a guy?

Personally, I think it's a little unfair to expect men not to look at all. Wouldn't you have trouble looking in my eyes, if my dick was on my chest? (no dickhead jokes)

SIDE NOTE: Believe it or not I am sensitive to the issue. My gf is small but extremely busty. She loves having big tits, but sometimes she is treated unfairly by men and women, many of whom assume she is a bimbo or stripper. She isn't, btw, she is very intelligent and her boobs are all natural.

I dont care. I am used to it. Been having men looking at my tits and even whistling after me on the street for about 35 years now. It gets old fast and I hardly even notice anymore.
If you talk to me and dont look me in the eyes though I just put you on my real life ignore list. *shrug*

Depends on how long the gaze is and how often. A cursory look is fine, but anything more I would think would be inappropriate.

Imagines how men would feel about prolonged/frequent stares at their cock in the middle of a conversation.

Hey, eyes down here, girly!

...Imagine how men would feel about prolonged/frequent stares at their cock in the middle of a conversation.

Umm, I can't speak for all men but I can probably speak for most. If you want to stare at my crotch while we're having a conversation, I'm fine with that. As a matter of fact that would just give me an excuse to undress you with my eyes and build a fantasy around this moment.:D

Look all you want.

man-boobs.jpg

I personally don't mind if people look at my breast. I find it flattering. HOWEVER looking and staring are two different things.

Fortunately, my boobs aren't anything special, so I don't have to deal with this.

A well-endowed friend of mine hates it when men talk to her breasts. At first she'll slowly bend her knees until she's back on eye level with the guy. Most of the men she encounters have the decency to at least pretend to be sufficiently embarrassed by this. If they don't, she bluntly tells them to look her in the eyes. She's bullshit-intolerant that way. :heart:

i don't mind men staring at my breasts, but it is better to look me in the eyes for the majority of the conversation.

Mine are nothing special too (pretty small) and I'm always covered up yet still I have guys who don't look me in the eyes. I guess maybe because I work in an all male industry and I am the only female in the office, I guess they can't help it. One does constant cursory glances to the chest, and the other does one slow glance to the crotch. It is pretty creepy since they are my coworkers and are happily married I think but I don't think it's intentional (I hope not!) and just out of habit maybe.

It really depends on the situation. I expect guys to look, but if it turns into staring or they're not able to hold a conversation, I'll make a comment to (hopefully) catch their attention...and maybe embarrass them.

And, of course, since I know how to work my assets, there are times I'd be insulted if they didn't look. :)

Rude or not I look, I try to keep eye contact but inevitably my gaze wanders to the chest and lower. I have to admit I am an ass and leg man way more than a breast man.

With my affinity for breasts, yeah, of course I'm gonna look, especially if there's cleavage, I'm such a sucker for cleavage! However, God gave us peripheral vision for a reason, which could be why I stammer so much when I'm talking to women ... ;):D

I try to be respectful and maintain eye contact during close personal contact, however, there are usually plenty of distractions throughout the environment to pull ones attention, so glances can be fairly easily concealed as your eyes are moving around the room.

Admiring the female form from afar is still done with respect and a bit of nonchalance. I can look straight down the street, yet still notice an attractive figure approaching without obviously staring. Maybe it's the sunglasses ... ;):D

Yes, I'm going to look at your breasts. No, I'm not going to be rude and stare. That is, unless you tear open your blouse and smash my face into the depths of your heaving, ample breasts. Then all bets are off.

This never happens, though. So, relax. I'll just look a little. Promise. :rolleyes:

i don't mind men staring at my breasts, but it is better to look me in the eyes for the majority of the conversation.

I would look into your eyes whilst talking to you but then I'd be checking out that peachy bottom of yours whilst you were walking away ;):devil:

That's kind of an eye of the beholder thing.

If women think a guy is hot, sexy, we're flattered and enjoy his checking out our tits.

If women think he's a skanky perv, it'll gross us out.

Funny you should mention stripper. From 19 to 36 I was a stripper with pitiful A cups except when I was pregnant, then I made Dolly look like a waif. So I knew they could get huge, just wasn't sure what happened in translation. Learned about 22 y/o that before you go getting body parts upgraded, you should master self confidence and self validation. I spent all those years doing that. Left the bar biz and in 2005, decided to get boobies. I spent weeks bragging and warning everyone how I was going topless from then on, I'd be flashing strangers, I'd let ya feel me up by god for a quarter...I'd be flaunting those babies forever and couldn't wait for 60 with an awesome pair of tits.

Got tits.

After swelling went down and they got to normal, I saw how my answer changed to "Are they real?" Before: naw, fake tits, bleh. After: Of course they're real, it's still my flesh and muscle, just inflated. If you blow up a balloon, is it a fake balloon? How dare you ask me such a stupid fucking question.

Is your dick fake when it's hard? God.:rolleyes:

Then came the guys checking them out...which became leering, creepy staring, and the handful of times I had to lean down and look at them to remind them my eyes are up here, you sleazy pig!

Sweaters and halter tops? I felt naked.

For the first couple years I was insanely self conscious...I always thought I dug attention but suddenly I was hyper conscious of how much of it I was getting. I no longer had the assurance that when he was into me it was because of me and not the girls.

I got over it though...love the girls. Thank god that shit passed...I'd hate to have to pull a Pam Anderson and get them removed. :D

So yeah, please look all you want. Tell your friends. Enjoy! Glad I could help!

Fortunately, my boobs aren't anything special, so I don't have to deal with this.

A well-endowed friend of mine hates it when men talk to her breasts. At first she'll slowly bend her knees until she's back on eye level with the guy. Most of the men she encounters have the decency to at least pretend to be sufficiently embarrassed by this. If they don't, she bluntly tells them to look her in the eyes. She's bullshit-intolerant that way. :heart:

Now this is funny! LOL Obviously, she is BS-intolerant!
As for me, I'm like the majority here who say a discrete glance is okay, or a compliment, but please don't stare.

Same here.....glances are gonna happen, just no outright "ahhhhooooogah" staring.

Found out I got hired once because of the girls....and my Excel skills. :D. I suppose if a lech is going to ogle me I may as well get a raise.

I like wearing tops that flatter without being appearing to try draw attention. I might get some attention, but no one will be thinking, "Oh God, she just wants people to stare at her." Usually, this means that I'm wearing something that accentuates the curves but doesn't appear 'too tight' or lowcut. (I have a couple of beloved cotton sweaters that are excellent in this regard.) I often am aware when someone is 'checking me out', and unless he (and it's always a he) is tactless and/ crude about it, I tend to enjoy it. On the occasions when it has been sunny and warm, and I am wearing sunglasses and something flattering and flimsy, I will sometimes act oblivious (while I read a book or something) and let people stare. Behind the shades, I get to observe without them noticing that I can see them. I will freely admit that this sort of thing has an erotic appeal for me if I find the person even mildly attractive. And though it has been a few years since I've done this, there have been a few times in which I have allowed my nipples to get hard while they watch. Watching their eyes get wide is a private thrill.

When I am at work (I teach mostly 18-22 year olds), I know that I am considered a MILF by many, and I know that my chest is the object of attention by these hormone-riddled semi-youngsters. I can sometimes see eyes following my boobs rather than my lecture, and I am fine with this as long as it doesn't become too blatant. (I mean, what woman doesn't want to be considered sexually desirable by young men?) The only time it becomes a problem is during one-on-one conversations when a careless fellow might let his eyes wander and stare fixated on my chest as if he's trying to take my top off with his mind. I may get a quick thrill out of this, but I know it's inappropriate, so I put a stop to it as soon as I can. I don't want to draw attention to my catching him by saying something blatant like "My eyes are up here" or by doing the knee bending thing that someone mentioned above. Instead I simply make it a point of saying the person's name as I speak. I find that this breaks the breast trance.

I like wearing tops that flatter without being appearing to try draw attention. I might get some attention, but no one will be thinking, "Oh God, she just wants people to stare at her." Usually, this means that I'm wearing something that accentuates the curves but doesn't appear 'too tight' or lowcut. (I have a couple of beloved cotton sweaters that are excellent in this regard.) I often am aware when someone is 'checking me out', and unless he (and it's always a he) is tactless and/ crude about it, I tend to enjoy it. On the occasions when it has been sunny and warm, and I am wearing sunglasses and something flattering and flimsy, I will sometimes act oblivious (while I read a book or something) and let people stare. Behind the shades, I get to observe without them noticing that I can see them. I will freely admit that this sort of thing has an erotic appeal for me if I find the person even mildly attractive. And though it has been a few years since I've done this, there have been a few times in which I have allowed my nipples to get hard while they watch. Watching their eyes get wide is a private thrill.

When I am at work (I teach mostly 18-22 year olds), I know that I am considered a MILF by many, and I know that my chest is the object of attention by these hormone-riddled semi-youngsters. I can sometimes see eyes following my boobs rather than my lecture, and I am fine with this as long as it doesn't become too blatant. (I mean, what woman doesn't want to be considered sexually desirable by young men?) The only time it becomes a problem is during one-on-one conversations when a careless fellow might let his eyes wander and stare fixated on my chest as if he's trying to take my top off with his mind. I may get a quick thrill out of this, but I know it's inappropriate, so I put a stop to it as soon as I can. I don't want to draw attention to my catching him by saying something blatant like "My eyes are up here" or by doing the knee bending thing that someone mentioned above. Instead I simply make it a point of saying the person's name as I speak. I find that this breaks the breast trance.

Have you ever wanted to take your obvious affinity for exhibitionism a few steps further?

Back