The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning, Nakeds. I'm really glad I had the a/c guy in last week; we're looking at another humidex warning this week. Ugh.

Well don't just watch. Come get in on the snogging. :devil::kiss:
*sigh* I always miss out on the fun.

Olaf! Hey, Olaf! Turn up the aircon and get the lady a damp towel. She's looking a little flushed... ;)
That's gonna be me this week. I should have picked up another couple of fans when we stopped at Home Depot yesterday.

I'll get my camera, then.

Good Morning all.
The coffee was good this time. I must remember that mixture again. . .
Do I need my camera too?

Ooh, lucky you, HP, with the good coffee. I'm reheating yesterday's mix.

Me? What? I'm all innocent. That was anna!
What? Just like this time, the last time I walked in and john was already bound and gagged. I was just taking pictures!

:devil::kiss:

I gotta go work. Hold that... thought... :D
Have a good day. :rose:

Good morning, anna. :rose::kiss: Sorry about the weather, hang in there. *snog* :kiss:;)

Ok, failed to get any real writing on my story, let's see if I can hash something out real quick. Is coffee on?

Good morning, anna. :rose::kiss: Sorry about the weather, hang in there. *snog* :kiss:;)

Ok, failed to get any real writing on my story, let's see if I can hash something out real quick. Is coffee on?

It would appear I've inadvertantly started some kind of snog-fest in here... *pleased grin*

Okay. I've had worse Mondays. <Jed Bartlett voice> What's next? :)

As long as someone remembers that it's easier to cool the house overnight and he sleeps with blankets while I don't, I'll be fine.

Oh, I should do some writing too....

It would appear I've inadvertantly started some kind of snog-fest in here... *pleased grin*

Okay. I've had worse Mondays. <Jed Bartlett voice> What's next? :)
Ooh, snog-fest, snog-fest! *dancing around the room*

As long as someone remembers that it's easier to cool the house overnight and he sleeps with blankets while I don't, I'll be fine.

Oh, I should do some writing too....

Ooh, snog-fest, snog-fest! *dancing around the room*

*Big snoggle hugs for everyone* Oh Dampy and Duchess are missing out on the snoggling. Shea, HP, get in on this too. :D

Got more pictures uploaded. I think some of these may be sellable or wall worthy with a little post work.

Interesting day at work. Rolf, a gin an tonic please. Can I get something going for everyone else?

Last edited:
*Big snoggle hugs for everyone* Oh Dampy and Duchess are missing out on the snoggling. Shea, HP, get in on this too. :D

Got more pictures uploaded. I think some of these may be sellable or wall worthy with a little post work.

Interesting day at work. Rolf, a gin an tonic please. Can I get something going for everyone else?

You surely can, my friend.
Oh why can't a laptop computer be as simple to load an operating system as DOS was ?

john, just found a few minutes to look at your weekend pictures. Wow. You have such an eye! I'm both impressed and a little annoyed.

Your shots of our gorgeous mountains have made me feel homesick. *pouting*

Hey there, HP. What's the deal with your laptop? Mine was incredibly easy to load.

john, just found a few minutes to look at your weekend pictures. Wow. You have such an eye! I'm both impressed and a little annoyed.

Hey there, HP. What's the deal with your laptop? Mine was incredibly easy to load.

It's had everything taken off and reset. It keeps telling me that there's no hard disk.

Greetings, naked peeps.

It is so warm here tonight.

And over here, Andy.

I have finally become annoying already!?!? :eek:

I'm really glad you like them though. :heart:

Morning Nakeypeeps.

John, I can assure you, Olaf is good. Really, really good... :D

So, I've been sitting in nose-to-tail traffic for 25 minutes, and no end in sight yet... *sigh*

My 9.30 meeting is looking increasingly unlikely. I'm sure there's a downside to this, too... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back