the Authors’ Hangout LITEROTICA/A.I.R. 2012-2015 Themed Contests Support Thread…

Status
Not open for further replies.
made-up-fucktard2.jpg

fucktard1.jpg

[size=+2]the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2012 Thanksgiving Contest

Yes ladies and gentlemen you are visiting the most popular Themed Contest Support thread on LITEROTICA.

A thread dedicated to supporting authors who want to participate in a fairly run contest. Authors who've realized that A.I.R. is tthe answer.

Thank you for visiting...

tumblr_magjmdHQ4K1rwq8cuo1_500.jpg

enjoy...

And yes, it is

that sponsors the world famous MANU Award and again will be awarding said prize at the end of the

We invite you all to join us in honoring our next winner.

184_450pxStatue_of_a_Satyr_1.jpg

the [size=+2]:D MANU :D[/size] award​

and for those of you who missed the earlier announcements...

...here are all the details on A.I.R.'S newest contest...

[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

116130539__353515b.jpg

a.i.r.’s newest contest… lets all give thanks...

You can begin submitting your stories on November 1st and up until November 22nd . We encourage all contestants to submit their stories as early in the submission window as possible. Those authors who try to abuse the system by entering their stories at the very last hour (using the infamous darkboy technique) will risk having their stories disqualified.

The winners will be announced on or around November 24th

You can discuss this special contest on the tigerlady’s AHland toady thread, or of course here on the A.I.R. thread.

PLEASE NOTE:
While the LITEROTICA Winter Contest runs at the same time as the A.I.R. Contest the two are totally separate and run under a different set of rules.​

RULES (for the A.I.R. section of the contest):
(see the QUEEN for this weeks LITEROTICA Rules and their interpretation)

- All submissions must be stand-alone stories created for this contest theme. We will not accept individual chapters of a larger work submitted separately.

- Nor will stories featuring characters, locales, plot lines, etc., etc., that have been previously used by the author be accepted.

- Prizes will be awarded in the following categories (a story can only win one prize in each contest):

1) Best Overall Story
2) Most Views
3) Most Comments
4) Most Votes
5) Highest Score
6) Most Favorites (both author and story favorites)

- A story has to accrue a minimum of 250 votes to be eligible (higher in some categories). The vote, comment, view, favorite, and score numbers that are reported by LITEROTICA will be used subject to final verification by the A.I.R. Computer Center.

- Authors are prohibited from voting or commenting on their own stories. Their votes on competing stories will also be swept away.

- Story must have a Thanksgiving Theme.

- It must be erotic in content.

- Non-Human/Science-Fiction category stories will not be accepted in this contest.

- Story must not exceed 5 LITEROTICA pages in length (20,000 words).

- Each author is allowed only one submission (under his name and his various ALTS – ie lovergirl (yes the convicted cheat) and the condiment ALT are allowed only one entry - not two) per contest.

-An exception to this rule has been made for Top 25 “Most Favorited” authors – they are allowed two or three depending upon their ranking.

- No character may be named Pauletta.

- Don’t just submit some rehashed story you’ve been working on for years. We want something fresh. Be creative!

- The "least viewed" story in the contest has absolutely no chance of winning a prize.

- A.I.R. reserves the right to disqualify without notice or explanation any story in which any kind of cheating or vote-tampering is suspected.
lovergirl (yes the convicted cheat), due to previous infractions of this rule, has been suspended for this contest as she is in the process of serving her 3 contest suspension.

- Every story that meets the above criteria and is submitted to LITEROTICA during the contest period will be automatically entered into the A.I.R. contest. No special submission form must be filled out. We believe in inclusivity!

- If you have any questions regarding any of the above or anything pertaining to our contests, feel free to contact me by PM or email, or post any questions you have on this thread.

Good Luck!!!

unfortunately our house racist hates black people and it just kills him that our president was reelected. too bad tex...

Last edited:

Wow the big boys are really coming out for this contest! Just look at the MANU Award winners who’ve already posted stories this month… A.I.R. thanks you…

184_450pxStatue_of_a_Satyr_1.jpg

[size=+2]
the MANU
[/size]
(contest entrants)

BarondeSade
Goldeniangel
Just Plain Bob
rgjohn
SamuelX
youbadboy

istock_snobsm.jpg

I submitted one earlier today.

And even though our friend the pilot hasn’t won a MANU Award he is the most prolific gay author on the site and we’ve decided to accept one of his stories in our contest. Good luck!

And yes, the Prez has approved our decision…

tumblr_m9xy95D61h1qz8x31o1_500.gif

BarondeSade
Goldeniangel
Just Plain Bob
rgjohn
SamuelX
youbadboy

Every story posted this month or the most recent by all of the above breaks your fake contest's rules.

All submissions must be stand-alone stories created for this contest theme.

Eighteen
Blake turns eighteen and the family throws him a party.
11/04/12

You can begin submitting your stories on November 1st

All submissions must be stand-alone stories created for this contest theme. We will not accept individual chapters of a larger work submitted separately.

- Nor will stories featuring characters, locales, plot lines, etc., etc., that have been previously used by the author be accepted.

Being the Maid Ch. 06
Tension in the camp and Bridget is Patrick's for the night.
10/26/12

Bob and Jan
Another Landing Strip story.
11/03/12

All submissions must be stand-alone stories created for this contest theme. We will not accept individual chapters of a larger work submitted separately.

My Wife's Young Lovers Pt. 02
Continuing the story.
11/03/12

A Black Prince in England
Born of Africa and Arabia, he falls for white woman.
11/02/12

- Non-Human/Science-Fiction category stories will not be accepted in this contest.

A Haitian Werewolf's Diary
Haitian werewolf dates Somali girl in Montreal.
11/07/12

A Somali Lesbian Turns Christian
Irish Catholic dyke seduces Somali woman in Ottawa.
11/08/12

A Somali Woman Leaves Islam
Somali woman in Quebec converts to Christianity.
11/06/12

A Somali Woman's Lust
Somali woman hooks up with Latino guy in Ottawa.
11/08/12

Haircut Ch. 02
Revealing desires, she gives completely to her daddy.
11/05/12

In the next few days you can add me to the list (in reference to Scouries entry of me in his so-called "contest"). I'll be entering a whole bunch of stories in the Winter Holidays contest, and I'm pretty sure that is the against the rules of his "contest." :D

I'm thinking of writing a new story with a Paulette character in it as well.

In the next few days you can add me to the list (in reference to Scouries entry of me in his so-called "contest"). I'll be entering a whole bunch of stories in the Winter Holidays contest, and I'm pretty sure that is the against the rules of his "contest." :D

I'm thinking of writing a new story with a Paulette character in it as well.

That's Pauletta. Maybe make him or her a gay vampire or something. :D

And yes ladies and gentlemen it is Day 11 of

tumblr_m2erd8Rbt71qa0zf5o1_400.gif

submit now!

Are you going to join the likes of MANU Award winning authors like rgjohn, youbadboy, Just Plain Bob, Goldenangen and BarondeSade and submit?

Already two of the most prolific writers on the site, SamuelX and our very own pilot, sr71plt, two very similar writers stylewise yet who cover eroticism from opposite ends of the sexual spectrum (Haitian/Canadian Arab and Homosxual) have already submitted.

What about you! Only two weeks left...

tumblr_m42ukbS8yr1qlne6uo1_500.jpg

more authors preparing to submit...

tumblr_llogckSMIv1qf8kzuo1_400.jpg

will the moonman submit? And will he obey our rules and turn on the voting? :rolleyes: Let’s all just wait and see…

authors like rgjohn, youbadboy, Just Plain Bob, Goldenangen and BarondeSade

Name dropping to leech off of real authors only makes you look even stupider when the names you're dropping would be disqualified by the fake rules of the fake contest none of them entered.

Eighteen
Blake turns eighteen and the family throws him a party.
11/04/12

You can begin submitting your stories on November 1st

Being the Maid Ch. 06
Tension in the camp and Bridget is Patrick's for the night.
10/26/12

Bob and Jan
Another Landing Strip story.
11/03/12

My Wife's Young Lovers Pt. 02
Continuing the story.
11/03/12

A Black Prince in England
Born of Africa and Arabia, he falls for white woman.
11/02/12

A Haitian Werewolf's Diary
Haitian werewolf dates Somali girl in Montreal.
11/07/12

A Somali Lesbian Turns Christian
Irish Catholic dyke seduces Somali woman in Ottawa.
11/08/12

A Somali Woman Leaves Islam
Somali woman in Quebec converts to Christianity.
11/06/12

A Somali Woman's Lust
Somali woman hooks up with Latino guy in Ottawa.
11/08/12

Haircut Ch. 02
Revealing desires, she gives completely to her daddy.
11/05/12

W O W !!!!!!!!!!!!!​

FINALY!​

I have never seen this before. And never thought I would.

image.php

They put one of SamuelX's stories #8 on the New Stories list today. Which is fucking unheard of. And this was a day when some 95+ new stories came out and stretched onto the second page.

Thank you LAUREL for finally rewarding LITEROTICA'S most prolific author and MANU Award winner.

Good luck in the contest big guy...

But did it have to be a non-human story? Couldn't you have put one of the Somali Lesbian Pussy stories in the top ten instead of putting them last?

New Stories
(Stories submitted in the last 7 days.)

1 Best Friends- Two people finally face the spark between them.
Submitted by lemonis (Erotic Couplings) 11/11/12
2 A Love Unexpected Ch. 11- Rescue, reunion, reflection, reconciliation… or not.
Submitted by cliffgirl08 (Gay Male) 11/11/12
3 Amber and Jack Ch. 01- Jack offers the babysitter a ride home. What ensues?
Submitted by horny8191988 (First Time) 11/11/12
4 Sam Carter- Closet gay Sam meets a sexy bartender.
Submitted by SydneyBlake (Gay Male) 11/11/12
5 The Volunteer- 18yr old Ryan tries to prove the innocence of a lady felon.
Submitted by double_entendre (Romance) 11/11/12
6 Her Son's Friend- He got what she didn't want to give.
Submitted by qualitywheat (Mature) 11/11/12
7 Roommate Massage Practice- Roommate gives massages and asks for little in return.
Submitted by refinedexperiences (Gay Male) 11/11/12
8 Archangel Michael: It's My Life- Archangel falls because he defended mankind.
Submitted by Samuelx (NonHuman) 11/11/12

But scouries, Non-Human stories aren't eligible for your fake contest by your own fake rules. So he can't have any luck in your fake contest.

I also wonder if he even knows he has won one of your fake awards? The only reason you give out those fake awards is so your name can be associated with the really good writers on Lit in your own mind. Everyone else knows better.

The list below (of LITEROTICA entries) highlights perfectly why we at A.I.R. decided on having both a Thanksgiving Contest and a Xmas/New Year’s Contest this year. It’s only November 12th and already AHers are bombarding us with Christmas stories! C’mon guys and girls! Give us a break for crying out loud. Twelve entries so far – twelve Christmas stories! And we’re still ten days before Thanksgiving!

Quite simply stories like these shouldn’t be dumped on the site and on our readers so early. Instead of thinking only of yourselves I ask that instead you consider the good of the site. Remember

2012 Xmas/New Years Contest

starts: December 1st
closes: December 25th
winners announced: December 29th​

Rocky Mountain Christmas BenLong
Oh Christmas Tree! sr71plt
Out In The Cold LaRascasse
With Sister's Help HeyAll
Passing at Christmas sr71plt
Reconciliation RedHairedandFriendly
The Christmas Present TxRad
Stepdaughter's Christmas Gift sirhugs
Snowbound reddirtwriter
Santa's Naughty Elf Cinner
Three Kisses, One Past YDB95
Eden's Christmas Stocking Cinner

sponsor of the

918_1000.jpg

oh my gawd! jims been signed for the next three years? And he’s cuming to japan on a book signing tour?

Yes, james r scouries has announced that he has accepted an invitation from A.I.R. Japan and will be soon be visiting the land of the Rising Sun! When tour details become available we will post them here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back