What's your fetish?

If you couldn't tell from the ID, "Hypnopup", I love erotic hypnosis/mind control. I love the idea of controlling a woman's mind.

Brainwashing, cult-tactics, hypnosis, etc. The idea of turning a woman into my willing slave... uber-hot.

I've hypnotized several previous lovers and had four women willing to be my slave. I'm too picky when it comes down to finally accepting one though.
 
me too

Bumholes.

Large & varied insertions.

^^^ the many and various combinations of the above. Basically just getting naked, getting bits out, getting lots of lube and toys and playing around without limits or inhibitions.
I love to rim assholes and fill my own up with my big metal plugs.
 
My fetish is women in leather, I love to see a woman in leather pants, leather skirt, or even a leather coat/jacket. J just get a hard on seeing leather women. I own some leather that I use just to hump when I am all alone. I have about 10 coats 3 paints 2 skirts and 2 trench coats, all leather. I love the feeling of leather soo much.
 
Mine is SPANKING, I love having a lady bent over my knees with her bottom up.I would like to spend some time with sweetDDs. :)
 
women in heels and thigh high stockings
tits & nipples
dirty talk
golden showers - both giving and receiving :D
 
I have a thing for dominant/assertive woman. My second fetish would have to be woman with painted finger and toe nails.
 
:)

Actually, it is a wee bit strange... I haven't met many people who's reaction to viewing a Kelmscott Chaucer is a burning desire to be bent over a library table, and be used as painfully (and pleasurably) as possible.

*chuckle*

Damn, why did I just discover this now? I just happened to have sold my last Kelmscott Chaucer on eBay this week. :(
 
My fetish

My 1st response to a question!! My fetish would be, well, liking things out of the box, so to speak. I like to be used by women sexually. I would love to have my ultimate fantasy of having one woman taking my virgin ass with her strapon, while another woman is giving me head. Other than that, Hey, I'm normal. LOL;)
 
I'm with you halo. Tell me to get on my knees and call me your little whore and I am on my way.
 
If you couldn't tell from the ID, "Hypnopup", I love erotic hypnosis/mind control. I love the idea of controlling a woman's mind.

Brainwashing, cult-tactics, hypnosis, etc. The idea of turning a woman into my willing slave... uber-hot.

I've hypnotized several previous lovers and had four women willing to be my slave. I'm too picky when it comes down to finally accepting one though.
I have had hypnosis used on me before and it was great. Everyone should try this sometime. Having someone else control my orgasm is also one of my kinks.
 
Ohhhh, lets seeeeeeee.......

Anal sex and butt play in general.


Balloons. (rubbing and inflating but not popping.


Latex clothing. Indulged in that yesterday while driving home. Spent 4 hour with a pair of black latex 'Syren' shorts underneath. That was an erection that wouldn't go away.

Watersports. Receiving mostly.

Wearing womens underthings and swimwear. Hmmm. All this thinking about ti is giving me wood. I should go get into something less comfortable.
 
Since you asked: I love being forced to eat my own cum. Don't like to do it on my own but it is a huge turn on knowing I am going to be forced to do it. I warned my wife to make sure she makes me do it even if I don't want to after cumming, because then it wouldn't be a turn on anymore if I knew ahead of time that she wasn't going to make me go through with it.
I too share your specific kink, being forced to eat my own cum is a particular turn on for me! I love being teased about it before-hand! I am greatly turned on by mild humiliation, but not to the extent that most authors write.

One of my very favorite experiences is when when I'm on my back and my wife is doing me with a strap-on while simultaneously jerking me off, calling me pet names and teasing me about how I can take things anally better than she can and how she can't wait to feed me my cum, knowing that I do it only because she tells me to.
 
In the bedroom~I like to be tied up~and to sometimes tie up my partner. Blindfolds and gags.

I like rough sex sometimes.

I also like to have sex in public places.

I guess that makes me boring~some of you have very interesting fetishes.
 
Listening. Not with my ear to the wall, but just lying in bed while a couple in the next room is having sex. Time stops.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top