Cross dresser turn ons

High heels and sheer nylons. Prefer 8-strap suspender/garter belt but under my day clothes I go with thigh highs/hold-ups. Silky panties too and the swish of a skirt on nylon covered legs .. mmm!
 
I love wearing my black stay up stockings or suspender hose with my stiletto high heels. Especially when I can drive my car at night in short skirt, no panties and strut beside a busy highway.
 
My cotton panties, garter belt and stockings and my bralette! Mmm, I love my lingerie!
 
CD Turn ons

For me the excitement begins at the point where I find myself in the shower or a bubble bath and feel the smooth glide of a razor removing the stubble from my legs and body. It grows as I set my hair and do my face and nails. The feel and smell of the make up and polish intensifies it.

Yes there are special pieces of lingerie, (garter belts, midnight blue nylons, lacy bras and panties), that make it more special, just as four or five inch heels do as they make me feel more vulnerable, (ever try to run away in them?), helpless and feminine. Mini dresses or skirts that show the tops of my nylons and the clips of my garter straps are right up there as well.


The ultimate excitement and thus the biggest turn on is after all that. It's when I am standing before someone and feeling their eyes rove up and down my body while I am wearing a sheer dress or nitie with the lingerie showing thru!!!


I may have had to control myself to stop from messing my panties before then but at that point I find it nearly impossible to retain that control, (tho I usually manage to). The moment I am standing there revelling in displaying my feminine side nearly always fills me with an incredible inner orgasmic spasm and shiver that has made my dressing a special occasion!


I enjoy kissing, cuddling, feeling their hands moving over my smooth sensitive skin, their lips kissing and sucking on my nipples after they have undressed me that far nearly as much and sometimes more but just to be at the point where someone obviously appreciates everything I have done to feel that feminine and sexy is enough even if there is nothing more done.
 
I agree with Heather. I'm into Heels, Lace and a nice big Cock. Into Interracial so much. Wanna get bred by a black cock master. I need so much a multiple cummer. Or He can bring a friend. Wish I was those girls in the pornos.
 
For me, it's nylon panties, nylon slips, and nylon nightgowns, and sometimes, when I'm in the mood, nylon stockings. More and more I've been having the urge to wear pretty, silky dresses, and lacy, ribbon-trimmed, nylon french knickers
 
Hot

Pleasing and being told .....

Waring what I have unless there is something brought to please

Wearing crotchless under a long or short skirt, thigh highs,bra, blouse
 
A day to dress sexy, start with a shave add garter belt, stockings, bra, thong, Heels (high and black), wig and a dress or skirt.

Pose for photos

Watch porn and ?? !!
 
Back
Top