Anyone from or near CO

Coranhorn

Jack of all trades
Hello all. I was just thinking lately that I don't see many from Colorado. Was hoping to give a shout out to all the wonderful people from CO.

We do exists just few and far between. I think you’re the 4th person I’ve seen from CO on lit.

I don't live there now but I have lived in Colorado Springs and Denver. Beautiful state and with a different job market I would still be living there. How has the skiing been this winter?

I don't live there now but I have lived in Colorado Springs and Denver. Beautiful state and with a different job market I would still be living there. How has the skiing been this winter?

Dont ski myself, but its been pretty down from what i hear. not a lot of moisture this year sadly.

Anyone from Colorado

I'm in Colorado Springs and you are right. I seldom see anything from Colorado here'

Dont ski myself, but its been pretty down from what i hear. not a lot of moisture this year sadly.

Bummer. I had some of the best ski trips to Cooper, Crested butte and Beaver creek. Crested Butte was the coldest damn mountain but I wonder if they still have their ski naked day? Even the more local mountains like Keystone and Loveland are far better than the East Coast ski mountains.

Bummer. I had some of the best ski trips to Cooper, Crested butte and Beaver creek. Crested Butte was the coldest damn mountain but I wonder if they still have their ski naked day? Even the more local mountains like Keystone and Loveland are far better than the East Coast ski mountains.

thats because in the east, they arent mountains. they arent hills.. they are in-betweeners.. ahha

thats because in the east, they arent mountains. they arent hills.. they are in-betweeners.. ahha

You are correct. They are just older and worn down while the Rockies are still firm and perky... mountains that is...

I come up to Colorado for work maybe once or twice every 2 months. Beautiful state.

It is a beautiful state. Lots of outdoor activities all year long. I did some hiking but never tackled any of the 14ners. That was too extreme for me. I was going to hike Pikes Peak one time but the group was going up and down in one day and that was too much for me so did not try it.

There is something to be said for the ocean and women in bikinis on the beach. The smaller the better.

From the Denver area

Excited to find some other Colorado people. Hard to find people that are close by.

I have had a lot of trouble finding other co people, nice to meet you and everybody else.

Back