How to...

Using a condom is about the only thing that has helped my husband. It delays him, but he still loses it prematurely, just not as early. Years ago a doctor put him on anti-depressants, but those just killed his desire completely. He has tried the numbing creams, and they "work," but they make sex much less enjoyable and some of them make me numb, too.

If you are young, I wouldn't worry about it. A bit of experience is probably enough to solve your problem.
 
prevent premature ejaculation. Any tips?

Having more sex works. Having an empathetic partner helps, too. The first time, you may go off prematurely, but the second and third times, the urge to release diminishes rapidly. Even if it doesn't work, you'll wake up with a smile. :)
 
Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors such as Prozac are known to delay or prevent orgasm. Not any fun at all if they completely prevent.

Getting older definitely works but that takes a lot of time; you might not have that kind of time with this particular partner.

Best course of action is to see that your partner is emotionally and sexually as satisfied as you can manage before you actually go to penetration, then simply let nature take its course.

At the risk of mansplaining but with decades of experience on an admittedly limited sample size of women, orgasms from penetration are overrated. For the most part most women or best aroused and breast brought off through external clitoral stimulation. Concentrate on that and the rest will take care of itself.

Also you didn't state what you consider to be premature. If we're talking 10 minutes you're doing just fine. I read somewhere and found it to be true it my own case that the average couple from start to finish spends about 9 minutes getting to an orgasm. I don't think it particularly matters if that's eight and a half minutes of foreplay and 30 seconds of fucking or 30 seconds of foreplay and eight and a half minutes of fucking if whatever ratio you're working with works for your partner. Ask her.
 
Get older. I've found that 30 years of aging does the trick nicely.


It does get better with age!
Best thing for me, was not stopping at one ejaculation! Just like her....why just cum once?
First one is fast, but the others after that, take longer and longer!
 
Antidepressants work at keeping you from ejaculating too soon, but some of them keep you from ever ejaculating.

Also getting older helps. Having more sex helps a great deal. While the best is to ejaculate while she is sucking you off, then the second one will take a lot longer.

But getting older does have it drawbacks...your stamina tends to drops off as fast as your ability to not ejaculate too soon. So age is a trade off. Of course I do wish I could be 20 again with the the length of time it now takes me to ejaculate at 65.
 
Back when I was first starting out with penetration sex, I also tended to have a hair trigger. But, like Que said, I learned to work my partner up to near climax before getting to that point, either with oral or manual stimulation.

Another thing I learned was how to stop my pelvic motion when I started to get close to a premature climax, keep stimulating my partner with my hands, but do a quick math problem in my head at the same time, to sort of hit the resent button on my own climb toward orgasm. I know it sounds nerd crazy, but it worked.

A little later in life I taught that trick to a Navajo acquaintance, and it worked for him, also. I guess you gotta love math, but I used to estimate the volume of the room I was fucking in, first in cubic feet, and then in cubic yards. Usually by then, I could start slowly moving again.
 
I had that problem when I was younger. Jacking off before sex worked. I tried thinking of things that were totally "unsexy" when I felt myself nearing orgasm. That helped with the premature ejaculation, but had he downside of interrupting the joy of sex. Don't give up. Sometimes it just takes care of itself.
 
prevent premature ejaculation. Any tips?


What worked for me, when I could feel an orgasm coming, I would just stop dead. I did not move until the urge to cum went away. Then, I would start up again, until I felt the urge and again I stopped. Eventually it worked, and now the sex is amazing. Keep working on it, you'll not regret it.
 
Is this some kind of a Joke on Literoticans?

Because the Fanfic answer would be to start dating Jackie instead of Donna in theory and a possibility in real life also.
 
Unless you are on a hair trigger, and blow the load at first touch, a good strategy is to start out orally and ensure the first orgasm before even attempting to drop the salami in the box.

If she asks for it after that, start something penetrative, if not, continue eating it like you mean it.

Once you have started penetrative sex, then enjoy it, but don't pump along like a senseless animal. Work on her clitoris, nipples and wherever else she likes it.

And when you feel that you're getting close, but well before the point of no return, dive again and lick her to another orgasm.
(When I do that, pulling out will make Lady C protest loudly, but oral after some PiV will make her take off like a rocket!).


This is actually almost the same strategy as Luvtodoit describes, just using the pauses constructively.

Should you ejaculate early; accept it and enjoy it, but go down on her as soon as you've stopped coming, and send her along on another orgasm.
 
Last edited:
Simple. Put your prick in a bucket of ice for several minutes before sex.
 
Two suggestions:

1. As somebody else pointed out, get your first orgasm out of the way before you attempt serious love-making. I've jerked off guys in the shower, or given them blowjobs or hand-jobs, so they can last a bit longer the next time around. Keep it playful and fun, and don't think that the evening's over just because you got off. In my experience, a guy who has climaxed now has a head that's clear enough for him to pay attention to his lover, taking the time to please her orally and manually, and to be sensitive to her needs rather than his.

If, on the other hand, one good ejaculation is all you've got in you, then you might research artificial ways to keep hard enough for extended coitus. There are plenty of threads on that subject already.

2. Be honest with her. Any woman who's been intimate with more than a few men knows that this is not an uncommon problem. Suggest ways that she might alleviate the problem (see above). An occasional premature ejaculation isn't generally a deal-breaker. When it happens to my lover, I just say, "Wow! You really needed that, didn't you? I'm flattered!" and then give him time to re-charge. And then I insist on him pleasing me. After I've climaxed, I really don't care how long he lasts ... thirty seconds or thirty minutes, it's all good.

One more thing ...when this happens with my lovers, it's usually on their first few dates. After that, the problem tends to fade, once we have a bead on each other's expectations and can take each other's rhythms into account. Believe me, the girl who is dismayed if this happens probably isn't the kind of girl who is is patient and understanding enough to take your particular situation into account.
 
Two suggestions:

1. As somebody else pointed out, get your first orgasm out of the way before you attempt serious love-making. I've jerked off guys in the shower, or given them blowjobs or hand-jobs, so they can last a bit longer the next time around. Keep it playful and fun, and don't think that the evening's over just because you got off. In my experience, a guy who has climaxed now has a head that's clear enough for him to pay attention to his lover, taking the time to please her orally and manually, and to be sensitive to her needs rather than his.

If, on the other hand, one good ejaculation is all you've got in you, then you might research artificial ways to keep hard enough for extended coitus. There are plenty of threads on that subject already.

2. Be honest with her. Any woman who's been intimate with more than a few men knows that this is not an uncommon problem. Suggest ways that she might alleviate the problem (see above). An occasional premature ejaculation isn't generally a deal-breaker. When it happens to my lover, I just say, "Wow! You really needed that, didn't you? I'm flattered!" and then give him time to re-charge. And then I insist on him pleasing me. After I've climaxed, I really don't care how long he lasts ... thirty seconds or thirty minutes, it's all good.

One more thing ...when this happens with my lovers, it's usually on their first few dates. After that, the problem tends to fade, once we have a bead on each other's expectations and can take each other's rhythms into account. Believe me, the girl who is dismayed if this happens probably isn't the kind of girl who is is patient and understanding enough to take your particular situation into account.


Statistics, baseball, politics, economics, Concentrate on the GDP of a third word country, the numbers of home run hitters who are left handed, the last time you talked to your mother. All those things should slo2 you down!
 
Back
Top