Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or how about

Hello my Lovebugs!

Well, my day started off great just to turn to shit in the second half of the work day. Just your typical work related aggravations.

Although I don't have a lot of confidence IRL, and rarely will toot my own horn, I will say that I have been blessed with common sense, and for that I'm thankful. And, as its name would suggest, it ain't all that common! OK, enough ranting. I am so wound up!

Oh, how to relax? At this moment, I just need you to push me down and take me, treat me like you own me, until my body is screaming with release.

I might look innocent when I'm wearing this, but what I need is to feel that nightie hiked up over my hips so that when I scream your name, I feel very, very dirty in a way that only you understand.

Or how about I tie you down and blindfold you before going to work with the feather, ice cube and of course my mouth. Unwinding Yet?

First off, let me say I'm sorry to hear that your day kind of ended on a sour note. That's always the worst way to end the day because it means that tomorrow you'll be dreading what you find when you hop into the office.

My day just to a fantastic turn for the amazing. Those are extremely hot pics there Shy. That combined with your description of how you truly are, I'm feeling the temperature increase exponentially. Very sexy, Shy. Some of your best photos yet!
Wow ~ thank you, on all counts :kiss:

It's like a royal flush compared to a pair of 3s.
Hahahahahahaha that made me laugh out loud. Thank you.

Where the day went kind of sucks but your plan to fix it all sounds fantastic. Will you be wearing that sexy smile while we work out your evening plans?
Hopefully that's all I'll be wearing :devil:

Take some time to unwind; think of you much confidence you have to share yourself like this. take that feeling into work with you!!!!!!!!!!!
I sooooo need to unwind. What do you suggest, my Prince?

Sorry your day was not fun. But your inner confidence can come out when needed. Hope your night is restful and relaxing.

Love the pink nightie. How high do you want it to go
You ought to know :devil:

Omg!! Your wish is my command!!!
That's the answer I'm looking for!

Very suggestive photos and thoughts. That nightie needs to be ripped off you while I hold uour arms behind your back and hear moaning for my hand yo spank uour flesh.
Yes! Now you're talking....

Sorry yesterday didn't go as well as you'd have liked
Hopefully today will be better

Any other ideas you want just drop me a line lol

Have a great Thursday:
Yes, usually after a little sleep and some morning coffee, I have a whole new perspective.

That is what fantasies are made of :
Thank you!

Or how about I tie you down and blindfold you before going to work with the feather, ice cube and of course my mouth. Unwinding Yet?
I think this is winding me up. After my body begins to shudder uncontrollably, I'll wind down.

Hey there lovelies!

The end of the week is fast approaching, and I am so glad. I don't know if it's general work aggravation, pent up energy, or the need to see the sun, but I am still wound tighter than a 10-day clock right now!

What to do? What to do?

Supershy is feeling super-naughty tonight.

Well, here brings an end to my pink nightie series.... off to have some fun with the camera!

Sad to see this end... though I can't wait to see what you bring back. :)

awesome photos, love the last of this set. One of my favs of yours thus far. Can't wait to see what you come up with next. I wish you needed a photographer tonight. ;) :rose:

Shy & Naughty

The naughtier you are, all the better! :D Love seeing your titties and sugar nipples. Would soooo love to ravish your charms and suck those pink nips!! ;)

Hate to see this series end but cant wait to see what you come up with next..naughy huh? Naughty is good!! I think the shyness is slowly melting away:D... :rose:

supershy_J9;44358772 I think this is winding me up. After my body begins to shudder uncontrollably said:
Yeah but it would sure take your mind off work :)

Hey there lovelies!

The end of the week is fast approaching, and I am so glad. I don't know if it's general work aggravation, pent up energy, or the need to see the sun, but I am still wound tighter than a 10-day clock right now!

What to do? What to do?

Supershy is feeling super-naughty tonight.

Well, here brings an end to my pink nightie series.... off to have some fun with the camera!

All four new pics were great. I didn't know I was so fascinated by jewelry, but I just couldn't take my eyes off your "diamond" in the one photo. Wonder why? ;)

Hope you have a great weekend and loads of naked fun. Doesn't get much better than the simple pleasures in life! I have a good bit of around the house outside work I gotta get too, but plan to have many naked adventures too.

Thank you lovely lady for posting such great things and cya soon!

Sad to see this end... though I can't wait to see what you bring back.
What can I say? With all of your kind words, I've got lots of inspiration!

awesome photos, love the last of this set. One of my favs of yours thus far. Can't wait to see what you come up with next. I wish you needed a photographer tonight.
Oh, to be hands-free! I can always use a photographer! Thank you. :kiss:

The naughtier you are, all the better! Love seeing your titties and sugar nipples. Would soooo love to ravish your charms and suck those pink nips!!
Not as much as I would! :devil:

Hate to see this series end but cant wait to see what you come up with next..naughy huh? Naughty is good!! I think the shyness is slowly melting away:
I might be coming out of my shell a little bit ... but I still blush like a school-girl.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90126880/Pink Nightie/nightie_14.jpg

You.. my lady are beautiful :) xx lol it goes so big when i link it properly
Thank you, sweet:heart: Always :kiss::kiss:for you.

Yeah but it would sure take your mind off work
*Yes* it would. Please?

Yeah but it would sure take your mind off work
And you sooooo want to take my mind off of work, you're going to do it *twice* :devil:

All four new pics were great. I didn't know I was so fascinated by jewelry, but I just couldn't take my eyes off your "diamond" in the one photo. Wonder why?

Hope you have a great weekend and loads of naked fun. Doesn't get much better than the simple pleasures in life! I have a good bit of around the house outside work I gotta get too, but plan to have many naked adventures too.

Thank you lovely lady for posting such great things and cya soon!
Thank you, my dear ~ you have a lovely (naked) weekend too. Wishing the kids to sleep all night and in their own beds (my fingers and toes are crossed) the Mr and I desperately need some alone time! :kiss::devil:

Friday night!

Hooray for the weekend!! I wish I didn't have a pounding headache ~ hoping the Mr can help me with that later ~ some good ol' endorphins usually do the trick!

I'm feeling a little tired tonight and drained, so I'm hanging out in bed, relaxing ~ and I thought I'd share it with you as my next series.

Here we go!

Sleep tight, my lovebugs!

Hooray for the weekend!! I wish I didn't have a pounding headache ~ hoping the Mr can help me with that later ~ some good ol' endorphins usually do the trick!

I'm feeling a little tired tonight and drained, so I'm hanging out in bed, relaxing ~ and I thought I'd share it with you as my next series.

Here we go!

SuperShyJ9-Sexy young lady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here we go!

Don't you look lovely... red is you! ;)

Here we go!

Dam girl wish i was there "with" your hubby to make your endorphins run :) mm that would be nice

and a panty pic straight up -= this thread has Potential ;P heheh mwah

SuperShyJ9-Sexy young lady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You called me *young* lady... Oh, I think I'm in :heart:

I'll be right there to join you in bed.
I'll keep your spot warm til you get here. :cattail:

Don't you look lovely... red is you!
You think so? I never used to wear red, but now I'm starting to like it. :rose:

Would love ro.be there... in bed... helping you relax..mmm!!
Slide into bed next to me... :kiss:

Dam girl wish i was there "with" your hubby to make your endorphins run mm that would be nice

and a panty pic straight up -= this thread has Potential heheh mwah
Yeah, how'd that panty pic get in there so early? ;)

That's a lovely sight to come home to.. an immediate hormone 'boost'
Hey there my sweet LWO, thank you~ you always know how to put a smile on my face. :kiss:

Good Saturday morning love bugs!

I hope you're all warm and snuggly in bed. Of course, my kiddos seem to think we live on the farm, as early as they wake.

Today, however, I feel great. I slept like a rock. My headache is gone. The Mr came home early last night and took good care of me like only he can. :devil:

I think I've shared with you all my coffee addiction. I've tried to cut back, drink green tea, but it's just not the same. I think about coffee. Dream about it. Want it. Crave it. Am I crazy? Admittedly, a little. So, tell me, are you *really* going to meet me for coffee? Tell me how you like it, I do aim to please.

A few more from the lounging in bed series...

Have a good day everyone!

I hope you're all warm and snuggly in bed. Of course, my kiddos seem to think we live on the farm, as early as they wake.

Today, however, I feel great. I slept like a rock. My headache is gone. The Mr came home early last night and took good care of me like only he can. :devil:

I think I've shared with you all my coffee addiction. I've tried to cut back, drink green tea, but it's just not the same. I think about coffee. Dream about it. Want it. Crave it. Am I crazy? Admittedly, a little. So, tell me, are you *really* going to meet me for coffee? Tell me how you like it, I do aim to please.

Very suck able nipples mmmm may I ? :rose:

Stong and black

Like it strong and black without sugar. Preferably I'd be licking it off your gorgeous lips. I really love those freckles and imagine your eyes are blue. I would be gazing into them as I feast on your breasts. Where would you like to meet for coffee. Somewhere mid Atlantic?

I would love to meet you for coffee. If you know of a good place I would be happy to meet you for a little coffee. Sadly I share an addiction for coffee and all that might imply. LOL Like you I am not sure its a bad thing... I mean if you love what you like, why stop what makes you happy? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back