Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Kisses the top of your hand* Such a fair lady you are my sweet Sienna.....
Thousand years with you would soon fade too soon :kiss: :rose:

Awwww... such kind words my love. Thank you :) :D giggles :D

grape_vine.gif

Tease... more please... love you smile !

**Leans closer to you and runs my tongue around your earlobe, hoping to give you pleasant sensations up and down your spine, or wherever they go on men :) Mmm... loving the smell of both your skin and hair...**

grape_vine.gif

**Leans closer to you and runs my tongue around your earlobe, hoping to give you pleasant sensations up and down your spine, or wherever they go on men :) Mmm... loving the smell of both your skin and hair...**

grape_vine.gif

That my Love was a tease... My whole body tingles when a woman kisses and sucks on my earlobe... Id clean windows even after that ...

lixxxx n fondles

Evening loungers :)

Gonna try to get a story out before bedtime; I'm practically falling asleep at the keyboard but the first one's getting so much attention well..I figured why not.

Evening loungers :)

Gonna try to get a story out before bedtime; I'm practically falling asleep at the keyboard but the first one's getting so much attention well..I figured why not.

((( MM ))) :) :kiss:... best wishes my love :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That my Love was a tease... My whole body tingles when a woman kisses and sucks on my earlobe... Id clean windows even after that ...

lixxxx n fondles

**Lifting one side of my navy blue sports bra to expose my boob and aroused nipple for you to fondle, kiss and suck... Mmm nice :)**

*Suckles our sweet teet*

A lovely treat before bed....(would love to continue this later my dear)

Hi Loungers! :) :kiss: :rose:

Another weekend upon us and I am enjoying taking this new cure for the cold/flu. Lots of vodka and lemon and induced short hours of sleep :) I feel much better already :)

Happy Weekend Loungers! :kiss: :heart: :kiss:
My soggy flooded world seems to be getting back to normal so hopefully I should be around this weekend a bit.

Hi Loungers! :) :kiss: :rose:

Another weekend upon us and I am enjoying taking this new cure for the cold/flu. Lots of vodka and lemon and induced short hours of sleep :) I feel much better already :)

Sounds like my kind of cure :D glad you're feeling better Sienna :heart:

Last edited:
Happy Weekend Loungers! :) :kiss: :heart:
My soggy flooded world seems to be getting back to normal so hopefully I should be around this weekend a bit.

Sounds like my kind of cure :D glad you're feeling better Sienna

((( Ellie ))) :) :rose: :kiss:

Bless you my love :) It's good to know that you are safe and well...

Cheeeers! ;)

grape_vine.gif

Hello to all and glad SIENNA is feeling better.

I will be here for a little while before heading off for a nap. Weird day.

BrettJ in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back