I Want To Suck Cock So Bad But...

The best way I have found around the fear and disease factor is to find people to video cam with. You don't show your face, just the important parts. Yahoo Video Call is better picture quality than just regular cam, and you can both hear the other. You can talk about your fantacies, each others cock, past experiences, what you would like to do, or even roll play that the two of you are actually doing it until you both cum.

It may take a few tries to find the right person, or persons. If you can find several, that is better, because you can't always hook up with the other person when you want to. It's not exactly like being there, but it is safe, and is very sexual. If you're open and verbal, you won't have any trouble getting off. Just don't get off and shut down the cam and leave the other person hanging.

The best way I have found around the fear and disease factor is to find people to video cam with. You don't show your face, just the important parts. Yahoo Video Call is better picture quality than just regular cam, and you can both hear the other. You can talk about your fantacies, each others cock, past experiences, what you would like to do, or even roll play that the two of you are actually doing it until you both cum.

It may take a few tries to find the right person, or persons. If you can find several, that is better, because you can't always hook up with the other person when you want to. It's not exactly like being there, but it is safe, and is very sexual. If you're open and verbal, you won't have any trouble getting off. Just don't get off and shut down the cam and leave the other person hanging.

This is extremely fun and erotic. Unfortunately I find the video quality is not good enough to be able to see the other guy cumming. Still it is very fun!

This is extremely fun and erotic. Unfortunately I find the video quality is not good enough to be able to see the other guy cumming. Still it is very fun!

Regular yahoo cam is not the best quality, yahoo video call is much better quality. Also getting a good external cam would be best for image quality. If you have a laptop you will also be able to keep the screen at the best angle to watch the other person while still transmitting a good picture.

I don't have an external cam yet, but I find I am still able to see the squirting with video call, not as much on regular cam. If one person doesn't want to be seen, put painters tape over the cam lens and leave the sound cut off.

Last edited:
i do it

I do it on some public cam sites, it is fun if you can find the personnut some just want to look and not play I just don't show my face because some like to record it.

I also can't wait to suck a cock

I'm an otherwise straight guy, but I want to suck and deepthroat a big hard cock so bad I can hardly take it anymore. beside the obvious risk of STD, I'm afraid I will like it to much and end up doing it all the time until I do catch something. Somehow I know I going to love it.

I'm in that "club" too newtosc & smurf2k8!!!

I'd love to have a friend to trade blowjobs with on a regular basis again!!!

I have thought about going to the bath houses and trying some cock, or even just letting someone suck me off. It gets me so hot to think about.

I have thought about going to the bath houses and trying some cock, or even just letting someone suck me off. It gets me so hot to think about.

agreed, I think about that often...

:nana:
If you are like me, once you try it you'll want to do it again and again. I love it.

I agree whole heartedly on this.
I have tried it one time and now I want to do it more and more.
The one time I did it the guy was about 4 inches long.
My next one, I hope, will be 6-8 inches long.
Just thinking about sucking a cock of this size gets me going.

Fantasy versus reality

Sucking cock fantasy versus reality is just like any other situation where you compare the two... It just depends on who you are with at the time the "reality" happens. I used to fantasize about having sex with men, so I used a dildo for a few years to pretend I was with a man. By chance, I met a man who lived by himself and also had similar feelings. (I happened to find a gay theme magazine in his living room.) We talked about it and about our fantasies and decided to try whatever we felt like trying. Eventually, we sucked each other and afterwards I decided the reality was much better than the fantasy.

The feel, taste and smell of a real cock can be so much better than using a dildo. On the other hand, if the guy you are with doesn't take care of himself and keep himself clean... the experience can be bad. To me, open and honest communication with your partner is the key to having a good time. Know what all the turn ons and turn offs are before you start and it will keep things going smoothly. (If your partner hates being kissed and you just start shoving your tongue down his throat while things are heating up, then things could come to a screeching halt quickly!)

Mmmm my cock is hard just by reading his thread and my mouth wants a cock stuffing it soooooo bad right now damn I'm horny

only one experience would love more

One of my lifelong friends had come out years ago shortly after i told him i was curious so long story short i got to suck him off 3 times in 1 night. The first time i was so turned on i came in my pants without even touching myself. Unfortunately my friend has since moved away and every day since I've had this huge craving to suck a real cock again...I've even gotten to the point that i want to lose my anal virginity. If anyone in the nj area wants a good blow job or possibly be the first in my ass send me a pm

I sucked on another man's cock, getting that first blast of cum in my mouth was not very pleasant, more so from the shock of it.... his cum tasted good, but there was a lot and I almost choked on it.

I want to suck one so bad but i guess the disease factor is one of the reasons i havent so far and forget the condem because ive been into eating my own cum for awhile now.I just want to feel it pumping out as i keep sucking him dry over and over again till i pass out ot the sun rises

I'm an otherwise straight guy, but I want to suck and deepthroat a big hard cock so bad I can hardly take it anymore. beside the obvious risk of STD, I'm afraid I will like it to much and end up doing it all the time until I do catch something. Somehow I know I going to love it.

I wonder how different this really is than a kid scared to ask a girl out.

As for the STD, I can't see why or how this is different than any other dating-so-use-condoms issue.

:nana:

I agree whole heartedly on this.
I have tried it one time and now I want to do it more and more.
The one time I did it the guy was about 4 inches long.
My next one, I hope, will be 6-8 inches long.
Just thinking about sucking a cock of this size gets me going.

UPDATE
Two days ago I had the opportunity to suck a nice 6" cock.
Started chatting with a guy on silver daddies and we met up.
When he pulled out his cock I thought I was going to die.
I could not wait to get on it. I didn't want to seem too eager so I played it cool. I asked if I could touch it. After a few minutes he started leaking.
What else could I do? I had to lick it off. From there I took it in my mouth and proceeded to suck him dry. That put me in a mind set that I need to get with him again. We met in a parking lot so we couldn't get comfortable. I hope we soon can meet somewhere we can relax and enjoy each other.

I agree with your concerns, especially the std aspect. I have yet to do anything with another male but I have a feeling that my urge is too much to leave unfulfilled given the chance!

Back