Hong's Erotic Art

hongluobo

Willy Santa Hat
I can't believe I am starting another thread.. but these pics of Gusty really don't belong on my Artsy Fartsy thread for non-erotic photography... nor on my more humorous OMG Hongluobo in the Flesh thread...

I needed a place to show the best of the best of my photography and manipluations with an erotic theme... so here goes... and we will start with an incredible manipulation of Gusty's breasts

Attachments

• double nip fantasia p.jpg
    double nip fantasia p.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 4,348
Morning Hong! :kiss:

Interesting pic... I look forward to seeing more of your "art". ;)

(And FINALLY a thread of yours that I can be at from the beginning!) :D

MysticSwing said:

Why thanks Mystic... I posted 2 fruit pics for you on OMG and one of them is with a banana:D

I love the light on this pic, and Gusty's nipples are just so ... well nibblelable....:p

Attachments

• one up oil p.jpg
    one up oil p.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 2,210
MysticSwing said:

and I am in total agreement here, with Mystic... the frist two pics are awesome... and this is the first thread I've actually been at the beginning of as well...:D

looking forward to seeing what creativity cums from that head... and other head... of yours, dear hong...;)

:kiss: :rose:

Fluffer said:
and I am in total agreement here, with Mystic... the frist two pics are awesome... and this is the first thread I've actually been at the beginning of as well...:D

looking forward to seeing what creativity cums from that head... and other head... of yours, dear hong...;)

Thanks Fluff, am glad to have you here... I have some fun new stuff of Willy that I will be posting soon on OMG!

I just realized that the last two pics were from the same pic :eek: well here is another pic from the series we took this afternoon... all these pics are of Gusty flashing in the cold winter air..... so her nipples were extra erect and firm :p

My trusty tricycle also features in this lovely photo

Attachments

• framed flash oil3 p.jpg
    framed flash oil3 p.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 1,318
Last edited:
yes... it was chilly out there even though the afternoon sun did its best to warm things up

Attachments

• winter nipper2.jpg
    winter nipper2.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 1,039
LadyBlueMoon said:
You know this will become one of my favorite threads, don't you?

Oh your post pleases me so much :) thank you my inspirer..

that just makes Willy feel so warm inside;) low light lightened and saturated with warmth... leads to interesting results

Attachments

• warmth.jpg
    warmth.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 843
Mona said:
I definitely see talent here.
Hi! :)

why thank you Mona... hope we can help you find your key;)

this is another rendering of an earlier shot... I love the feathery efffect on the lovely nipple

Attachments

• icy nips p.jpg
    icy nips p.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 654
Hong, you're off to a wonderful start!!!!

With such great subject matter, it becomes easier to be inspired to create such fine art!!! I have considered starting a thread to showcase just the cream of the crop of erotic art and photos posted here on Lit. I had in mind judging them on several aspects and giving a rating based on my opinion of content, composition, etc. But, then, I was afraid I might hurt some feelings if I left someone out that thought there work deserved high marks.
But I may create a html doc and zip it up for those who are curious. Actually, I was hoping that I could get others to submit their nominations and marks too. But, still considering the idea!

A must subscribe to thread .... fabulous pics hong :kiss:

Lastly, :rose: x 12 to the subject Gusty!

Ah, I love the pics... especially the framed oil one! That was amazing!

GREAT pics Hong and Gusty!!!

Kisses for both of you - simultaneously!

:kiss: :kiss:

hongluobo said:
why thank you Mona... hope we can help you find your key;)
I would appreciate that . . . alot. ;)

this is another rendering of an earlier shot... I love the feathery efffect on the lovely nipple
Very nice.

Hi Mona!!!!!

I just love your avatar!!!!

I could spend hours licking her beautiful chocolate skin allllllllll over!!

She is just awesome to think about. Thanks for choosing such a great av.!!!

Would love getting to know you better! You have come to the right place for great friendship and wonderful warm people!
Welcome!
Frank
:heart:

We shall need to talk sometime, Hong sweetest.... I would love to learn some of your techniques... ;)

SexyWench said:
A must subscribe to thread .... fabulous pics hong :kiss:

Lastly, :rose: x 12 to the subject Gusty!

Thank you so much SW.. your new AV.. is just so delicious....

thanks also to you Frank... I always appreciate your support and encouragement. (you could do a Saxetman type of approach...sort of a compendium of links for all to enjoy)

well here is another Gusty shot for both of you.....

Attachments

• perfection4 oil p.jpg
    perfection4 oil p.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 545
bozinka said:
Ah, I love the pics... especially the framed oil one! That was amazing!

GREAT pics Hong and Gusty!!!

Kisses for both of you - simultaneously!

:kiss: :kiss:

Bozzie!!!! you found your way here!!! Thanks so much ... yes, that one is amazing and I have so many more to work on from that series..... but I am going to post another version of that one as the colors are soo cool :cool:

woops.. forgot the pic :eek:

Attachments

• framed flash oil3 crop2.jpg
    framed flash oil3 crop2.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 354
LadyBlueMoon said:
We shall need to talk sometime, Hong sweetest.... I would love to learn some of your techniques... ;)

and I would love to learn from you... your new AV... is just such an incredible composition..... suggestive... artistic... WOW.... do you Yahoo??

hongluobo said:
woops.. forgot the pic :eek:

hi hong, dear... loving the new thread and the creativity you are displaying in each one... gives me ideas as well... I think you are inspiring all us shutter bugs... keep up the great work, love...;)

Hiya Hong! Love the new pictures too... the oil effect is great. But the first one is still my favorite - the one that looks framed. I think because it does look framed, so it looks like a real painting, and the colors, softness of the picture... just struck me.

How are you dear? I need to try and get some more pictures taken soon... I think I'll shoot for either tomorrow or Tuesday night. Yeah! It's a long process here. Oh wait - I don't think we ever found the battery charger, dang it...

Oh well.. moving on... Kisses dear!

bozinka said:
Hiya Hong! Love the new pictures too... the oil effect is great. But the first one is still my favorite - the one that looks framed. I think because it does look framed, so it looks like a real painting, and the colors, softness of the picture... just struck me.

How are you dear? I need to try and get some more pictures taken soon... I think I'll shoot for either tomorrow or Tuesday night. Yeah! It's a long process here. Oh wait - I don't think we ever found the battery charger, dang it...

Oh well.. moving on... Kisses dear!

would love to see more pics of you Bozzie - it has been a while...

here is another "framed" shot from the same day, that I posted on my art pic thread... I enhanced and manipulated it a bit for this thread with some oils... sometimes, a scene.. a passing moment can also be deemed erotic....

Attachments

• waiting oil.jpg
    waiting oil.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 318
Back