Looking for a few more men in my life, and a bit more life in my men.

long running post

Noor: you are an intriguing woman. Quite literate and discriminating. Maybe a bit too patient.

DWM, 50's, Bay Area here

Oh man. In another 20 years, I'd be perfect...and you do sound like a very interesting woman.

Que sera sera, I suppose. Nothing I can really do. Unless, of course, you're in the mood for someone like me? I may be young, but I might yet surprise you. :rose:

Last edited:
I am from the year of the dragon and a virgo (if you care) but I love The Year of the Cat. My doctor is from Morroco. Reread my stuff and I will send you a poem. I think we need to go on further and yes I can handle a relationship with sex as a toy for fun not pain. My body aches enough for now and my heart is open but damaged. I think you have been there too.

There is no constant in the universe but change.

Vacancies for new cyber, phone and possibly even rl lover are open. Born between 1949 and 1969. Story writing via email or pm also a possibility.

Absent kindred spirit, setan and favorite Texas biker lawyer positions are filled. Lifetime quota of married guys has already been met.

I prefer long term partners, does not need to be exclusive, but discretion, trustworthiness and dependability are important. Nice, friendly and kind is good.
I am fairly laid back unless lied to.
I like sex, a lot of sex, I know everyone, esp guys, say that, but I mean it.
I like variety and equality, although I believe women should always was come first.
Not into bondage, but mind control can be interesting. No scat, animals, children.
Open to all races, religions, nationalities, occupations, income levels, etc...
Must be able to construct well reasoned logical arguments. Even tempered is a big plus. Liking Al Stewart music is another plus and essential for any possibly real life interaction.
If you are Al Stewart, yes... I know, you like yourself, but you are outside my age range.

So if you can transcend the internet, phone lines and archaic dating rituals and make someone forgot they are anywhere else but with you, then I would very much like to hear from you.

I forgot 2 things!

Must like or at least not hate Chocolate and be capable of being a silly man.

I must be dreaming this, time to wake up and find the coffee.

curious

I'm VERY curious about the compacity of you inbox. My box is missing that feature.

curious

I'm VERY curious about the compacity of your inbox (your post of 6/3/07). My box is missing that feature.

Vacancies for new cyber, phone and possibly even rl lover are open. Born between 1949 and 1969. Story writing via email or pm also a possibility.

Absent kindred spirit, setan and favorite Texas biker lawyer positions are filled. Lifetime quota of married guys has already been met.

I prefer long term partners, does not need to be exclusive, but discretion, trustworthiness and dependability are important. Nice, friendly and kind is good.
I am fairly laid back unless lied to.
I like sex, a lot of sex, I know everyone, esp guys, say that, but I mean it.
I like variety and equality, although I believe women should always was come first.
Not into bondage, but mind control can be interesting. No scat, animals, children.
Open to all races, religions, nationalities, occupations, income levels, etc...
Must be able to construct well reasoned logical arguments. Even tempered is a big plus. Liking Al Stewart music is another plus and essential for any possibly real life interaction.
If you are Al Stewart, yes... I know, you like yourself, but you are outside my age range.

So if you can transcend the internet, phone lines and archaic dating rituals and make someone forgot they are anywhere else but with you, then I would very much like to hear from you.

I forgot 2 things!

Intriguing...too bad I fail some of the litmus tests

I'm VERY curious about the compacity of your inbox (your post of 6/3/07). My box is missing that feature.

As of this moment:

Welcome, Noor.
You last visited: Today at 12:17 AM
Private Messages: Unread 12, Total 470.
Your PM box is 94% full.

Luckily, nowadays pms get sent in their entirety to my email so its not as important to keep them.

Morning noor, I always love to see you around. I would certainly be interested in what you want, but I fail to meet one of your most important restrictions.

But I'm sure you will find (or probably already have found) some excellent remote lovers. :)

Morning noor, I always love to see you around. I would certainly be interested in what you want, but I fail to meet one of your most important restrictions.

But I'm sure you will find (or probably already have found) some excellent remote lovers. :)

Thanks Tallman60!

Remote is easy, but likely, strong, friendly and approachable is harder to find ;)

hey noor, i unfortunately fail to meet hte age criteria that you set but i do hope you find what you are looking for. good luck in your search x

very capable LOL

I forgot 2 things!

What a pleasure to find a woman who is able to enjoy a silly man! lol

I think I meet your requirements, especially the forgotten 2 - time will tell if there is an interest on your part - but it goes without saying that there is significant interest on mine!

I hope to hear from you, or should I PM?

Very important

I forgot the silly man and chocolate requirements!!!

I must have been half asleep or something!

Now Noor, how could you forget those two? lol

Divorced, 50, accused of being silly often, currently immersed in chocolate... ok, maybe it's the cocoa colored couch.

LOVERS and other STRANGERS

Having any "luck" ?? Hoping all is well with you and the Search for the Holy Grail.

Having any "luck" ?? Hoping all is well with you and the Search for the Holy Grail.

We live in interesting times. and my life has definitely been interesting recently.

Greetings,
from one who is too old and too stupid to count. . . . . .

:rose:

I would never say you are too stupid...

as far as counting:
lovers are a dime a dozen but good friends are hard to come by.

I am just thankful you didn't kill me with that triangle player story ;-)

A wand'ring musician ?

The Wand’ring Triangle Player

There was a time when musicians, unless permanently employed in a major orchestra, would wander from place to place playing their instruments in villages and the smaller towns and, to use a modern expression, ‘busking’. The pay wasn’t good but the experience gained with a wide variety of audiences, appreciative or not, stood one in good stead for the glittering career which would surely come “sometime soon.” Brass, woodwind and stringed instruments could be heard almost everywhere in some ‘quiet’ spot banging out the old favourites with gusto, if occasionally somewhat shakily.

The itinerant Triangle Player was naturally in some difficulty and many players of this, the purest of toned instruments, was forced by circumstances to add another instrument to his accomplishments, such as a Glockenspiel.

The conduct of these players was regulated by the Triangle Player’s Guild and the rules were very strictly enforced. For example, contra-puntal, avant-garde and other of the more modern forms of Jazz was very frowned upon and some actively discouraged it, occasionally with violence. The result was that there were several very good exponents of these musical forms who often demonstrated in crowded, smoke-filled rooms and similar venues. Players were often of disguised appearance and seldom played the same venue two nights running. Even their names meant little. An underground network of enthusiasts seemed to ensure there was a good and appreciative audience at any venue.

But for the majority of Guild members, the pay was almost non-existent; that kind of jazz is understood by few exponents. Many members of the Triangle Guild took to teaching or anything to pass on the skilled craft to the next generation of would-be musicians. Some were keen on the metalwork and practised the craft of triangle maker; different materials produced a different timbre and this was enhanced by the style and composition of the striker. Some beautiful designs and constructions may be seen (by appointment) at the Musician’s Guild Museum. A recording of some of the best examples may be obtained, for a modest sum, payable to the “Aged Triangulate Fund”.

Any member of the Guild convicted of serious transgression would be punished. More often than not, this might be a simple fine, or ‘community work’, which was, of course, unpaid. The most extreme punishment was being dismissed the Guild.

Back