Innocent wife gang raped infront of husband

hogjack

Permanent Pause
Joined
Jul 28, 2002
Posts
35,617
This sounds so familiar...

.... pretty sure the Muppets did a movie with this theme.

I recall NOT believing Miss Piggy as a gang-rape loving Indian lady. Oh, she's a good actress but she basically grabbed the cash and ran on this role.

Hope that doesn't stop you from writing your story. Mabye you could change the locale to New Zealand?
 
sivakumar said:
Here is my Idea.An Indian innocent girl brutely raped by four guys infront of her husband.First she defends but as the time pass she found that she was enjoying it.After that incident she finds her true colors for herself and leaves the home and the boring husband who didn't allow for group sex and decides to do the whole city in her life time.

1/ Indian innocent girl. First the word girl indicates young how old would she be?

2/ you say in front of her husband. Would she be still innocent?

3/ you say decides to do the whole city in her life time. That would be a hell of a fuck I think village or town might be more appropriate?

please name the girl and town and alike with some bacground and we will see what happens.
linnet
 
Word from the anaconda

Yo, if the husband isn't dead or got the beatdown, he is one sorry MF. Even if he gets the beatdown, he should be able to occupy them while she makes an escape. You don't just watch you girl get raped.

"Shoot me....kill me motherfucker"
PA-YOW!
"O'shit...somebody call me a cab. Damn if I'm going to bleed to dealth waiting on an ambulance...."
- Richard Pryor 1976

"If you ain't go buns my anaconda don't want none..."
"Baby Got Back"

BlackSnake
 
lexium said:
BlackSnake, I think it is implied that the husband is a whimp.

OK, then maybe he should be left out of the story or have him raped along with his wife. He would be a punk anyway, maybe it would be time to bring him out of the closet.
 
I would leave the husband in, it makes the story edgy. Imagine being a man who is watching his wife getting turned into a whore right in front of his own eyes? The husband not be a wimp, but what can a "toughguy" do if he's been knocked out and tied up? The 4 guys make him watch as they all take turns laying pipe in what used to be an innocent housewife(faithful) housewife. Eventually she has so many intense orgams that she knows her husband will never be able to keep her happy, and the only way she can ever get off is by "pulling the train" with complete strangers while her husband watched.
 
Ok dude,

I can buy the guy being tied up and forced to watch. Intense orgasms that make her want more. Unless you are talking about seperating the situation, how would you know if the husband will be able to satisfy her. How about saying, every since the rape her husband was unable to satisfy her and she looks to get her needs meet by putting herself in situations to be railroaded.
 
sivakumar said:
Here is my Idea.An Indian innocent girl brutely raped by four guys infront of her husband.First she defends but as the time pass she found that she was enjoying it.After that incident she finds her true colors for herself and leaves the home and the boring husband who didn't allow for group sex and decides to do the whole city in her life time.

Yo Guest,

What do you think of the ideas? Dude can write it, I bet.
 
Re: Re: Innocent wife gang raped infront of husband

BlackSnake said:


Yo Guest,

What do you think of the ideas? Dude can write it, I bet.

This is the last lagit post
 
Not to sure about the Indian culture but this could be a great rape story if I am correct that an Indian girl or woman would be very sheltered in the ways of sex and or her marriage was arranged.

what dose any one else think
love Linnnet :heart:
 
Somehow this reminds me on something, maybe someone can use it as a story idea.

There is this movie, "the Gauntlet" with Clint Eastwood.

Clint Eastwood is a cop. He has to deliver a crime witness (Sondra Locke) from one city to another. For some reasons, they can't use normal roads, they have to get through the countryside (it would be too much to explain the whole movie).

At one time, Clint Eastwood and Sondra Locke have trouble with a few guys of a Motorcycle gang. Clint beats a few of them up, and then he flees together with Sondra Locke. To get away, he steals one of the motorbikes from this gang ...

Later, Clint and Sondra see a railroad. A slow freight train passes by and so they decide to get on this train and hide in one of the wagons. They run next to the train and finally they can climb in a wagon.

But once they are inside a wagon, they notice that they are not alone. There are like 3 or 4 members of the motorcycle gang. But this time, they have a gun, so Eastwood can't use his fists. So this time, the gang members beat Eastwood up, while Sondra Locke has to watch it.

But suddenly, Sondra Locke starts to strip. When the guys see this, they stop beating up Eastwood. Instead, they rape Sondra Locke one after the other (I am not sure if they really did, or if they just tried). All the time, one of the guys aims his gun at Eastwood, so Eastwood can't help Sondra. But at one time, the guy with the gun loses his attention on Eastwood, and suddenly, Eastwood manages to get the gun ... so he forces them to jump out of the running train.


Also, I know another, similar story, but that one is pretty strange ...

There was this family with 2 kids (Daughter 14, Son 13). They have to hide from the rain and see a small, abandoned house. At first, everything is o.k., but then they notice that they are not alone. There are 3 big guys. This guys tell them that they burgled in "their" house. They could call the police ... but this guys have big rifles. At first, they take very close looks on the 14 year old daughter, they say stuff like "I am sure she has a nice, tight pussy". When the mother hears this, she gets frightened. So, she sacrifices herself for her daughter. She offers this 3 guys to fuck her, instead of her daughter. They accept and fuck the mother, while the father, the son and the daughter have to watch ... but then, they fuck the daughter, too ... and they force the 13 year old that he has to fuck his mother and they force the father to fuck his daugher ...

Anyway: The story could be like this: A woman has to sacrifice herself and allow the rape so that someone else (like her daughter) stays unharmed. This could become big. I mean like: It starts with one guy. When it's over, the woman is glad, and she hopes that the rapist will let her and her daughter go. But instead, hey calls some of his buddies - so they come over and rape the mother again ... she accepts her fate, for the sake of her daughter. All the time, the daughter has to watch it. In the end (after the whole football team raped the woman) they talk to the daughter (by the way: she is 18 years old, and a virgin. She doesn't want to have sex before marriage).
The first guy (the main rapist) asks the daughter: "Are you a virgin ?" "Yes, I am" "Well, this will change very soon" ... So now, they rape the daughter, while the mother has to watch ....

Man, this whole thing really sounds totally perverted. I never thought that I could come up with something like this ...
 
NASCARaddicted said:

Man, this whole thing really sounds totally perverted. I never thought that I could come up with something like this ...

If you have surprised yourself with this, try writting the story. You may be surprised what will come out in the details of the story. :kiss:
 
I think someone ate too much Wheaties this morning.
Puh-leeze! Spout your bullshit somewhere else
 
I am very much pleased to receive all your replies for my idea for the story.Some people suggested how can I work on this theme to improve it and are welcomed.But few people seems got fired for the idea of a Indian woman turning to be a sult.They gone to the extent that how a madrassi can think like this.I am sure all those comments came from my fellow indians only.

Here I would like to clear one thing.If you people have that much respect to indian culture and respect then how come you people happend to roam on to these sites.This is a Fantasy world and we are doing every thing here is out of fantasy.no reality is here to think seriously. If I select any foriegn chracter for this story, it won't be a good story because there are hundreds of such stories already there and needless write one more story.

So friends pull out your hippos and suggest me the way how I could develop and prepare the story for posting.
 
The only thing I can suggest is to do what you like. Get to the basics and write what you know.
If you are pleased with what you have, then it's a great story.
Remember to keep the point of view in line, keep the time line. Don't jump from "we were there" to "we are here".
There is no such thing as too much detail. If you have to describe the setting to get your reader into the scene, by all means, tell them everything.
Everything else is common sense! Good luck. I am personally interested in reading your story of the newly slutted Indian woman!
 
:)

I don't really care if you're Indian or not. :)

Good luck with your story.

Alex
 
Last edited:
Re: :)

the_bragis said:
I don't really care if you're Indian or not. :)

Good luck with your story.

Alex

I am with you on this race is not a problem with me and shouldnt become one on Lit E

Love Linnet :kiss:
 
BgMma99 said:
Since when was race an issue in this thread?

Some Indian guy thinks he is protecting black people by being a troll on the threads. "I'M GOING TO PROTECT THE BLACKMAN" Fuck that motherfucker.
 
Well, I didn't know that.
If I did that, I would be a racist.
 
BgMma99 said:
Well, I didn't know that.
If I did that, I would be a racist.

I don't know what his problem is and don't care. I just wish he would find somewhere else for his shit.
 
I did start to look at this one with some sort of arranged marriage involved but it is at the bottom of the pile at the moment

Sorry Lin:(
 
I am tellin you!
You have the right idea. I get real sick of hearing stupid shit and I know that you do, too!:p
 
BgMma99 said:
I am tellin you!
You have the right idea. I get real sick of hearing stupid shit and I know that you do, too!:p

It gets in the way of sharing ideas.
 
Back
Top