Blurt Thread III - Emporium of Unexpected Exclamations & Revelations

You being a sneaky forward observer Riles? :) Before a similar salvo launch, I heard of, was done on the playground? :)

Perhaps you will be the life that is needed here. A few regulars may be off talking of life events and subjects not so suited to Lit else where at the moment.

It will pick up again with the next "How do I make my budgie fly into the wall and enjoy it" post.

Tonight I confess to all; tomorrow...not so much maybe. But no, the PG is not for me these days either, though I tried it a few years ago and gave it my winning effort.

Of course now I must google on the hypothetical thread because if you can think it, one might just ask it.

Tonight I confess to all; tomorrow...not so much maybe. But no, the PG is not for me these days either, though I tried it a few years ago and gave it my winning effort.

Of course now I must google on the hypothetical thread because if you can think it, one might just ask it.

FWIW, dearest Riles, I'll stroll into the HT or run through the flames of the GB for a glimpse of what's on your mind.

FWIW, dearest Riles, I'll stroll into the HT or run through the flames of the GB for a glimpse of what's on your mind.

Good god, it's great to see you. :)

You look like life is agreeing with you if the AV is any indication. I'd give a wolf whistle but I am woefully whistle-less.

Good god, it's great to see you. :)

You look like life is agreeing with you if the AV is any indication. I'd give a wolf whistle but I am woefully whistle-less.

You too! I saw you post for a quick moment earlier this week and then in usual style, you were gone. It's been ages, it seems. I'm well, thank you. No need to whistle, as I can spot you from miles away.

You too! I saw you post for a quick moment earlier this week and then in usual style, you were gone. It's been ages, it seems. I'm well, thank you. No need to whistle, as I can spot you from miles away.

You know I always circle back around, but yes, it's been a busy week of work and workshops and kids....life basically.

I tried looking in the PG, as NightL mentioned, but on first couple glances I saw no familiars so I didn't bother leaving any tracks.

What's new?

The GB is just bizarre. So many unhappy, angry people. I feel like it's maybe the angriest corner of the internet.

I couldn't agree more. It's been feeling less and less like the comfortable old shoe lately and more like a boot repeatedly kicking me in the shins.

I'm ready to trade up.

You know I always circle back around, but yes, it's been a busy week of work and workshops and kids....life basically.

I tried looking in the PG, as NightL mentioned, but on first couple glances I saw no familiars so I didn't bother leaving any tracks.

What's new?
Kids are older and growing like weeds! I've one nearly my height and another biting his heels every chance she gets.

Each day is new and surprises are hidden around every corner. Life is good. I can't complain and if I could, no one would care. :D

The GB is just bizarre. So many unhappy, angry people. I feel like it's maybe the angriest corner of the internet.

They're not nearly as mean as they believe themselves to be. At least not most of them.

Kids are older and growing like weeds! I've one nearly my height and another biting his heels every chance she gets.

Each day is new and surprises are hidden around every corner. Life is good. I can't complain and if I could, no one would care. :D

It flies by, that's for sure. I think the last time I was a PG player I had an infant...who is now in SK!

As for the complaints and the deaf ears, that is why there's bathtubs and bottles of wine.

It was the skeevy part that confused me...and wtf offering cash. Did you have hooker heels on?
No, that's the really strange part. It was on a normal website, and all he had seen was a head shot--not even a hint of cleavage!
It flies by, that's for sure. I think the last time I was a PG player I had an infant...who is now in SK!

As for the complaints and the deaf ears, that is why there's bathtubs and bottles of wine.

Can we vote for bathtubs of wine? That sounds like it should be a thing.

If fast means getting a dude pretending to be a woman with fake cancer, six grumpy racists, a wiggerish pretend gangsta, two stalkers on the FBI watch list, a miserable recluse who plays a single note of 'Friends Of Pedo' on his Copyin & Paystin piano, and fourteen bickering alts, then I'm good with slow.

If fast means getting a dude pretending to be a woman with fake cancer, six grumpy racists, a wiggerish pretend gangsta, two stalkers on the FBI watch list, a miserable recluse who plays a single note of 'Friends Of Pedo' on his Copyin & Paystin piano, and fourteen bickering alts, then I'm good with slow.

I might be wrong, but am I detecting a subtle distaste for the GB?

No, I used to browse the aisles there occasionally, and post in the odd thread. It is definitely a faster paced forum, and there are some decent posters and threads there.

But lately, the last few months especially, it is become a little ridiculous. Some days it looks like a 4Chan board in there, with all the silly alts, trolling, and bashing. Which is too bad, because I think it has suffered a bit because of this. Some good posters have stepped away or moved on to other forums (like yourself), and just don't participate much. Some good threads get started, but get buried under nonsense threads, or are derailed terribly. I think I logged in once and there were half a dozen eye-sore threads about Recidiva, and then eye-sore was copy / pasting his 'supporters of sex offender' list in every other thread. It just got to be too juvenile, too much.

The funny irony of it though, is that there are a handful of posters that shout 'playgrounder' and 'fuck off to the PG', and it is their postings and trolling behavior that make the GB look more like a playground on some days, even more than the PG.

If you catch the GB at the right time, it can be fun and engaging. Lately, this has become a rare thing.

In the vernacular of Lit's Gangsta Two-Pack, ya dig?

Hilarious!!

And sadly, true.

No, I used to browse the aisles there occasionally, and post in the odd thread. It is definitely a faster paced forum, and there are some decent posters and threads there.

But lately, the last few months especially, it is become a little ridiculous. Some days it looks like a 4Chan board in there, with all the silly alts, trolling, and bashing. Which is too bad, because I think it has suffered a bit because of this. Some good posters have stepped away or moved on to other forums (like yourself), and just don't participate much. Some good threads get started, but get buried under nonsense threads, or are derailed terribly. I think I logged in once and there were half a dozen eye-sore threads about Recidiva, and then eye-sore was copy / pasting his 'supporters of sex offender' list in every other thread. It just got to be too juvenile, too much.

The funny irony of it though, is that there are a handful of posters that shout 'playgrounder' and 'fuck off to the PG', and it is their postings and trolling behavior that make the GB look more like a playground on some days, even more than the PG.

If you catch the GB at the right time, it can be fun and engaging. Lately, this has become a rare thing.

It can be a sad state of affairs for sure. The problem I have is it's the devil I know, so I wander back in and things are okay for awhile, then everything goes to hell because I don't kiss the right asses, ignore the right people, live my life out online or treat the scum like I think they aren't beneath me.

But hey, it's Friday night and I am about to meet up with my darling on his birthday, so
I flick my teeth to all that nonsense and wish any and all a fantastic weekend! :)

Last edited:

That was impressive.

Well. That was unexpected!

I have recently accepted for consideration an application for the position of chief grape peeler, palm-frond-waver, and toe-sucker. Not my usual flavor, but he has not been intimidated by the strenuous interview process, and the vetting is going well thus far.

Also, his voice is sexy as fuck. :cool: Just sayin'.

I could dig it.

'Distaste' is the wrong word.

If you can taste it you're definitely doing something unsafe. Fucking around on the GB should taste like latex.

Back