how big do you like your penis?

For sucking I like about 6"and on the thick side. Fir getting fucked, I like 7" to 8" and thick.
 
Eight to 11 inches is perfect. Has anyone ever seen the porn star BAM's cock. How would anyone take such a monster?
 
As long as he has staying power I'll take it as long and as thick as I can get it. I love the feeling of having my butt well and truly filled.
 
Bigger is better. The ass can stretch and take a cock much bigger then u think. I love a hard thick 7" cock or bigger. I get bored too easy with something smaller, a 6" doesn't hit my gag reflex, so it just sits in my throat, where as a 7" cock rammin in and out my throat makes me gag and choke and always gets a harder and faster facefuck happening. I'd much rather something big, that takes time and a lot of work and patience to sit and grind on it balls deep. Small one goes up and doesn't poke around any of the places that feel good. Plus I love the pain/pleasure of being stretched by a cock, it hurts but in a good way and I want more and then eventually it stops hurting altogether, and u start thrusting at a hundred mile an hour and then u feel what a good dick in ur ass feels like.
 
For me, when I'm getting cock, bigger is always better. I like it deep in the ass. The 'full' feeling, and when u have to spend ten minutes or so pulling in and out with more lube each time, to get it balls deep, and when it's there, it's soo deep it's difficult to move without the dick painfully moving around where there isn't room yet, it's one of the good types of pain that u strangely want over and over again, just because if u persist and not be a little bitch eventually you can take a hard,balls-deep thrash, and all of a sudden all that pain u just went through to get it that deep, has totally left ur mind because the feeling of cock ramming ur ass is soo overpowering and good
 
I like monster sized cocks. I'm a "size queen" i suppose.

I hadn't always had them, i like a good hard thick cock 6,7,8 inches..always great!

But, i liked 10+ and thick like tree trunks, I always loved dominating those huge cocks. So it became my "thing".


Yay for huge cocks!

:D:devil:
 
I just want them erect. On demand, and guys if you need the lil blue pill please please please PLEASE do not hesitate to see your Dr. and get them. (plus there may be another issue hiding) My hubs went thru E.D. and wasn't talking to his Dr. about it until I threatened to. Now he (both of us actually) are much happier. Ok I will admit something that I am not proud of. There are times when I wish I had one inside of me that would make me walk a bit funny the next day but for the most part, hard on demand is good enough. :)
 
Very cool thread! Can't say I'm too picky once it's nice and hard ill suck it. Had 8" in my mouth and was able to take it all but it made me gag a little which I liked anyway. 8" in the ass was tough tho and I think that's as big as I would take in my ass.
 
I'll take any size. I prefer thick ones though! An eight inch super thick dick would be the greatest.
 
I don't suck cock often, but when I do I prefer them big and thick. I do wonder what it would be like to have a monster cock in my mouth.
 
7", not too thick. I love sucking dick but if it's too thick my jaw gets tired and I'd like to experience bottoming comfortably, my regular hookup is like 8" and too thick for me to comfortably take, we've tried a few times without success.
 
I like 6 - 8 with a slight curve upward. It's perfect for being in the 69 position. I love being able to slam my mouth down onto a cock like that. It fits perfect and makes me gag hard. Not to the point where I have to stop blowing him. I love his balls slamming into my face as if he was pounding my tight ass.

Now I'm hard. Gonna have to take care of that.
 
Depends for Me

Hi all. This is my first post but been reading for a long time.

If the scenario is right and the guy is very verbal and hands on while I blow him I find myself both able and wanting to accomodate bigger ones.

One guy who was very quiet when I met him months later asked me out. After a couple of dates I stopped by his house for "drinks" and while sitting there he just pushed my head in his lap. After his pants came down he easily had 9-10 inches. I didnt think I could handle it but with the right amount of force on the back of my head and combined with his dirty mouth (no longer quiet lol) it all went down.
 
for me when i am sucking any size is bliss but about six inches is perfection but when a guy wants to fuck me i like big ,eight to ten inches is heaven ,i like to feel full and ride that cock hard .
 
thickness over length... having both would be key. I'd say...at least 5 inches and up. I certainly would like to suck on a biggie...8-9 inches smooth, cut..

not to upset the apple cart.... nice set of smooth balls too
 
Last edited:
7 to 8 Inches

7 to 8 inches is my favorite. I am a big fan of deep throating so like it long enough to get back there. LOL:eek:
 
7 to 8 inches is my favorite. I am a big fan of deep throating so like it long enough to get back there. LOL:eek:

I agree, but I prefer them even bigger than that. I LOVE the full feeling in my throat so I like them 8 to 9 inches and very thick!! If I'm still able to breathe with his cock down my throat, it's not big enough! I love the challenge of trying to force it down my throat.
 
Should work

5-6 inches works best for me. Not too thick. But in all honesty, as long as it is hard... :)

Guess mine would fit into your range. In MD and would like someone to help resolve the curiousness that I have.
 
Wow

In almost every post on this page , the guy (or gal) wants to suck a big or huge cock.
The original poster said he liked 4 inch cocks.
I'm more like him. A 4 to 5 inch cock, averge girth or less would be perfect for me. Some of the sizes that are listed on this page would be almost physically impossible for me. I have a normal mouth, but I guess my jaw structure does'nt allow for real big cocks. Choking and gagging on a big cock just does'nt seem like fun to me.
Now, a smaller one....... OMG!
 
My guy is bigger than average but that simply is not a requirement. It took him quite a while to be taught that there was more to sex than just shoving it inside me and watching me squirm. As long as a man's cock works, avg size will do just fine.
 
Back
Top