What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeishia, honey, I think maybe it might be how you are interpreting a post. Just relax, enjoy yourself, say what you feel and forget everything else and never, ever, take something seriously or personal. :heart:

Yeah! What Cait said... I make an ass of myself all the time... But do I care? Nope!

Wait... That didn’t come out right.... :D

swoons a little

We all flirt and tease in our own ways and you do it very well ;)

:rose:

Thanks Britwich you are being very nice.

I am not used to flirting. :eek:

Being as I am in a committed relationship here on Lit its something I rarely do. Rider trusts me and so I am giving it a whirl , however I haven't gotten the balance down yet.

My goodness someone accused me of coming on to him which was never ever ever my intention. I lost a friendship and writing partner because of it!

So I am very wary.

Practice makes perfect so I shall keep on trying I think :) :rose:

Trying to organize my nerd files.

modules here, Race info there.. where do I put web enhancements?

Yeishia, honey, I think maybe it might be how you are interpreting a post. Just relax, enjoy yourself, say what you feel and forget everything else and never, ever, take something seriously or personal. :heart:

*blushes a lot*

I am a worry wort

I always worry about hurting some one and I do take things too seriously I know that.

Yeishia is me so its hard not to sometimes.

Its a fault I am very much working one.

I am trying Cait. :)

*blushes a lot*

I am a worry wort

I always worry about hurting some one and I do take things too seriously I know that.

Its a fault I am very much working one.

I am trying Cait. :)

I know, sweetie. *hugs* and you're doing well at it. :heart:

Web enhancements? Like to swimming skill from webbed feet? :D

Web enhancements adds to an already existing game mechanic without expanding too much into anything.

ie; Guns for the Pathfinder Gunslinger class. The base book only had a few choices, the web enhancement added more guns, rifles, and types of ammo.

The Magic Bullet: It allows you to add a 1 to 4th level spell to your bullets. So... Bullet Damage+ Shocking Grasp. :devil:

Web enhancements adds to an already existing game mechanic without expanding too much into anything.

ie; Guns for the Pathfinder Gunslinger class. The base book only had a few choices, the web enhancement added more guns, rifles, and types of ammo.

The Magic Bullet: It allows you to add a 1 to 4th level spell to your bullets. So... Bullet Damage+ Shocking Grasp. :devil:

*Grumbles* Wish I could do that to my bullets. *Daydreams of that Illusionist spell that makes the spray of pretty colors*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back