men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though I have read many threads on this, I still wonder how men love this and enjoy seeing his wife with another man.

This is a lifestyle

I think this is a lifestyle that takes some getting used to. The couple would have to both be in agreement before going forward in allowing and accepting another man into their intimate life.
The couple I am involved with, it took the husband three dates with her and I being together before he was able to stay and watch us through an entire session. Since then he has accepted it and supports her when we get together.
This is my opinion (I am by no means an expert on this subject) just talk from my experience with them.

Here is a link to a story of when I first met them and our first date together.

http://www.literotica.com/s/he-shares-his-wife-with-me

Last edited:
3 ways

Even though I have read many threads on this, I still wonder how men love this and enjoy seeing his wife with another man.

It could be difficult for some to understand I am sure. You are from India, I am quite sure that things such as a man sharing his wife or a wife sharing her husband would be unheard of for the most part. It might even be very dangerous to even suggest the subject, would that be so ?

my wife wants a bigger cock

I know my wife wants a bigger dick. I recently found pictures on her phone that was sent by a guy she was seeing, I couldn't believe the size of his cock. I am almost certain she sucked it Saturday night...sadly it turns me on

i see what you mean...

my Wife is the same way... she's very sub for a Dom Woman but doesn't want to have anything to do with me except for eating her... if i don't get to talk to a FemDom soon who can take control... i think i may go crazy!

I know my wife wants a bigger dick. I recently found pictures on her phone that was sent by a guy she was seeing, I couldn't believe the size of his cock. I am almost certain she sucked it Saturday night...sadly it turns me on

let her know you know and maybe she'll let you watch next time!

Look there is no way a woman isn't interested in a big cock... When mrsK first told me she had a cpl (actually 3) two in college one after, when living in San Fran.. She was more surprised that I was turned on by it.... I'll admit, I'm glad she had them....I'm not hung fella by any means. But, I know shes had them, had the experience with a big cock...and had the good with the bad with a big dick.

Every guy should just accept it. A woman may say 'no way' but if she had the chance or was dating and quickly found her man was above avg... I don't think she is dumping him....MrsK didn't have the best experiences with the big cocks...One was (her words) massive...like a horse. 'Playing with it was fun...couldn't get her hands round it.. could just get the head in her mouth...and was completely uncomfortable try to stuff it in her...like stuffing a turkey....her words..

She had really good sex with one that was 8" not as thick as she learned to like...but, " It was a big cock attached to a prick".... she thought he was bi or gay.... really concerned about his looks...hair..cloths. But she said he gave her good fucks....just a walking arse-hole. treat her like shit...she did crawl back a few time...but...finally learned ...

She did hook-up with the best-man from her best friends wedding. he was a jerk-off as well... he was just over 5"....but THICK...hence her fashion for thick cocks like mine...

So MrsK has a thick cock with a pleasant provocateur on the end of it: a VERY happy lady ...

The only rule I have ever insisted on with a woman is "no faking pleasure". That way a good man, whatever size, can discover what it takes, and deliver good, better, and best.

Si ;)

I would enjoy seeing my wife with another man. Licking her clean after he filled her is a dream of mine. I enjoy my cream pies I'm sure others would be great al well.

Pm me if u want to chat.

so i asked my wife to stay home this weekend.. she told me in no uncertain terms... NO!
she is going to see her newest lover Saturday afternoon and should be home sometime Sunday... but she would keep in contact with me and let me know if that was when she was coming home or not...

I think the one with the problem is you. I read your bio, you are a real "winner", get your own house in order before you criticize another.

Who did I "criticize"? All I said was "it's a shame the big one isn't that big". It was a matter of opinion. Perhaps you need to get your bunched panties out of your ass? :)

Did justherhusband "criticize" the pic or the man who posted it when he said "he didn't see a ring on the 'wife' "? (My answer is NO, he didn't. He, too, made an observation and nothing more.)

And, my family is just fine. You know nothing of it. Thank you for your attempt at a personal insult to a real life person you know nothing of.

Who did I "criticize"? All I said was "it's a shame the big one isn't that big". It was a matter of opinion. Perhaps you need to get your bunched panties out of your ass? :)

Did justherhusband "criticize" the pic or the man who posted it when he said "he didn't see a ring on the 'wife' "? (My answer is NO, he didn't. He, too, made an observation and nothing more.)

And, my family is just fine. You know nothing of it. Thank you for your attempt at a personal insult to a real life person you know nothing of.

Good for you, don't take his shit

so it turns out her lover had another girl over when she got there.. and they were supposed to be going out to celebrate with another friend... so my wife hooked up with a buddy because she was upset.. turns out she is at a strip club with 3 or four of their friends.. all guys.. she's the only female...
she just texted me that one of them was sucking her tit in the club....

she reminded me of her fantasy of fucking three or four guys at once...

So my wife just texted me she's on her way home said she fucked 1 of the guys in the women's bathroom of the strip club. then she took the other 1 back to his place. fuck him and she is bringing me home a pussy full of cum gawd i love my wife

uumm all nice fantasys ,its really to bad you all cant experience watching a big stud fuck your wives or gf and be made to watch ,then be forced to suck his cock and eat yr wife /fg to get all of his cum ,as your wife/fg looks scornfully on making snide remarks about the size of your little dick and how good it feels to be fucked by a real man to finally being able to stop faking orgasms cause the real man can make her cum

I have many fantasies of being in a cuckold relationship. I know that I have never been good in bed and I realize that a woman might want someone who is bigger and lasts longer.

My fantasies are always about a loving cuckold relationship. I would love to be in a relationship where my g/f fucks other guys on the side (selectively of course) and comes home to me and has me lick her cum filled pussy. Or maybe we would participate in a kind of 3 some, where I would suck her lover's cock to get him hard for her. She would fuck him til he emptied all his cum in her or on her, he would leave and then I would come in and lick all the cum off of her and lick her cum filled pussy and snuggle with her.

I have many fantasies of being in a cuckold relationship. I know that I have never been good in bed and I realize that a woman might want someone who is bigger and lasts longer.

My fantasies are always about a loving cuckold relationship. I would love to be in a relationship where my g/f fucks other guys on the side (selectively of course) and comes home to me and has me lick her cum filled pussy. Or maybe we would participate in a kind of 3 some, where I would suck her lover's cock to get him hard for her. She would fuck him til he emptied all his cum in her or on her, he would leave and then I would come in and lick all the cum off of her and lick her cum filled pussy and snuggle with her.

This is a great fantasy.:D

need cuckolding...

i would love to be cuckolded by a man... we've put stuff up on CraigsList but all we get if Phishing--

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back