Married Women Who Fantasize About Girls

My fantasy, girls weekend in Vegas
tumblr_lbekfu3SCU1qzh1m6o1_500.jpg

mmm - checks priceline.com :devil:

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

South Carolina

Nice to know that there are at least a few sexy, openminded people here in the State.

what part of "married women that fantasize about girls" leads you to believe it's the right thread to post that here?

Excited Newbie

I am engaged, we are in our late 40s and I not only have my love's permission to find and make love to a woman, it was his idea. He has been telling me this for the 5 years we have been together. Last week I discovered that if a picture of a naked woman is on the screen I am far more turned on than that of a naked man. I am curious and anxious to begin this new journey with my sweetheart. I had almost given up on what to do next until he found this thread and showed it to me tonight! I feel so lucky to have his support and look forward to watching this thread nonstop!

Unlike most of the posts I read on here, I have never been with a woman!

Somehow I just managed to find this thread.
I'm 33 happily married but want to taste a woman, and make love to another woman. Thankfully I am one of the lucky ones who not only has my husbands blessing but his encouragement as well. We DO have kids so that does make things difficult. Not to mention I have some rather strict 'rules' per say. My partner must be 'clean' (no drugs or drama), they MUST be discreet (hubby is in a position that indiscretions on my part could hurt his job), and they must understand that I am looking for someone to play with. I'm not looking for a relationship. Sadly my local area seems to be devoid of women that fall into these categories. I truly wish I had the freedom to travel country (heck even the globe) as there are several wonderful ladies here on Lit that over the years have become very dear to me.

I'm still holding out hope that one day before I die I'll know the pleasure of living a Sapphic lifestyle. (even if it's just for a little while!)

If any of you bi curious females want to explore in a role play, please do not hesitate to get in touch

Miranda

Somehow I just managed to find this thread.
I'm 33 happily married but want to taste a woman, and make love to another woman. Thankfully I am one of the lucky ones who not only has my husbands blessing but his encouragement as well. We DO have kids so that does make things difficult. Not to mention I have some rather strict 'rules' per say. My partner must be 'clean' (no drugs or drama), they MUST be discreet (hubby is in a position that indiscretions on my part could hurt his job), and they must understand that I am looking for someone to play with. I'm not looking for a relationship. Sadly my local area seems to be devoid of women that fall into these categories. I truly wish I had the freedom to travel country (heck even the globe) as there are several wonderful ladies here on Lit that over the years have become very dear to me.

I'm still holding out hope that one day before I die I'll know the pleasure of living a Sapphic lifestyle. (even if it's just for a little while!)

You are a beautiful, intelligent, and sexy woman. I can't imagine that you will be waiting long. :)

A nice pic about a 30-something in the process of seducing a sweet young thing...

Ms%20Bennett%20and%20her%20little%20pet%20copy.jpg

I am a married woman who happens to love being with another woman. I have my husbands permission to have a girlfriend. I just need to find one...lol
I am a married "MILF" so I am told, I love being with other females, Looking for a long term thing with the right lady or my even be interested in a couple.

I'd love to walk into a shack and find a damsel in distress..

Sister_Dee2.jpg

Last edited:
Good morning to you too..up early..husband gone golfing..just me, my coffee and a little robe;)

Find a nice vid... open your robe.... warm your fingers in your coffee... apply to your sweet clit....mmmmmmmm
Enjoy... nothing like cup of coffee and a morning jill :kiss:

Find a nice vid... open your robe.... warm your fingers in your coffee... apply to your sweet clit....mmmmmmmm
Enjoy... nothing like cup of coffee and a morning jill :kiss:

Trish !!!
I do believe I'm developing quite a crush on you.

Back