Mafia Princess

BabyGirlLilly

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Mar 17, 2013
Posts
367
Nessa OBrannon
Student and accused Mafia Princess


The funeral turn out was huge, just as one would expect for a mafia don.

Nessa knew her father would approve. Even some of the press had been there..of course they had no respect as they tried to question Nessa and her brother Aiden about their late father's mafia ties..

Of course, Aiden, the only son of John OBrannon, had taken care of the reporters, protecting his little sister from them as he pulled her closer to his side and nodded for the bodyguards to take care of the questions.

Nessa had just celebrated her 18th birthday last week. Her father had been so proud of her that the party he had thrown was HUGE! It seemed like everyone who was anyone was there. It was even in the papers, although the headline was awful, "Irish Mafia Princess turns 18."

But Nessa didn't worry about it, she was too happy with her family and her friends...and then, not more than 2 days later, her father was shot down...then 5 days later, they were burying him. Nessa had not cried in front of anyone. She kept her tears in private. Or at the very least, with Aiden present.

Her older brother Aiden, only 3 years older, had a lot going for him, a college senior, girls falling over themselves to get to him, always in the positive light in the society papers... much different than what the press liked to feed the public.

Now, they were left to fend for themselves..OK, Nessa made it seem more depressing than it was. There was their 10 bedroom home near the lake of upper state New York which was located on 50 acres of private property, secluded so they could still feel like a family. The family business, furniture, which was not up to Aiden to run. Secretly, Nessa knew he didn't want to but it was a popular business, well liked and had a good reputation.

Of course, there was another side that Nessa didn't want to believe...the side she never questioned was about rumors of the mob. Yes, there were rumors, yes her father had been arrested numerous times but no charges ever stuck.

Now, would the reality be a wake up call for Nessa?
 
Lila Owens
Detective


It was all over the news. Two days after his young daughter's eighteenth birthday, John OBrannon was murdered. Police had no leads, or rather too many leads. But the question on everyone's lips: Who would take over the family business?

Pushing back from her desk, Lila stretched her arms behind her, trying to work out the kinks in her back and neck. She had sat at her desk for nearly three days straight, ever since the news about OBrannon's death came through, following up anonymous tips and always coming up at a dead end.

"Hey, Owens, you got a package." Tim Feldman, Lila's partner said, putting a cardboard box on the corner of her desk.

Curious, Lila pulled the box towards her. "Who's it from?" She asked, eyeing the box suspiciously. If there was one thing she had learned from being a detective it was always be suspicious.

"Would you just open it and see." Feldman huffed, crossing his arms over his barrel chest.

Lila pursed her lips and eyed up her partner. Yep, he was hiding something. She pulled the lid off the box and, suddenly, her co-workers, big beefy cops and detectives, burst into a round of "Happy birthday" as she stared down at the cake they had gotten her.

"Aw, you guys," Lila smiled at the men she'd come to view as her family, "you shouldn't have."

"Well how else are we gonna get the department to buy us cake." Feldman laughed, "Dig in boys!"

Lila couldn't hold back the happy smile that pulled at her lips as the men dug into the cake. How had time gotten away from her? Lila hadn't even remembered her own birthday until that moment. And how could anyone forget turning thirty?

"Owens, in my office now." Chief Tompkins stuck his head out of his office to call to her. And, like that, her smile disappeared.


*****​

Standing at the edge of the cemetery, Lila watched the crowd of mourners as the coffin was lowered into the ground. Her eyes scanned the group, mentally checking off those in attendance who had clear ties to the Mafia side of OBrannon's business. All his loyal henchmen had shown up, and right there, in the center of it all, were OBrannon's two children. They were the reason that Lila was here, they were the key to bringing the last of OBrannon's organization crumbling to the ground. But how to get close?

The day before, when Chief Tompkins called her into his office, he had tasked Lila with just this job. Get close to the family and bring them down.

As the siblings moved away from the burial sight, Lila found her gaze caught by the beautiful, red haired girl. Nessa. She was OBrannon's youngest and, possibly, the weak link in the chain. She would be Lila's ticket in. But how?

Lila moved back towards her car. She would figure it out. She would get close to Nessa, make her trust her, and then use her to bring an end to the family. A smirk pulled at the corners of her mouth. Lila would certainly enjoy getting close to the girl. After all, she'd always had a weakness for redheads.
 
It had been a little over 2 weeks since the day her father was buried and Nessa was trying to move on with life, as her brother had suggested. Although it was hard, she knew she had to because she couldn't spend the rest of her life in mourning.

So, keeping busy with school and a few of her 'close' friends, Nessa tried to move it. Though sometimes, it just seemed impossible. Her graduation was coming up and Aiden had told her it wasn't to make a big deal out of because it was just a graduation and besides, the media was sure to be there AND it just wasn't safe.

Nothing was safe anymore, according to Aiden who had dropped out of college in order to take over for the family business, at least that's what he told Nessa and she never questioned it.

Why would she?

One of the many things Nessa didn't like was the guards. They were with her all the time and it stunk. Even though they tried to blend in and not be in her way, they always were.

So she had started to sneak away from them...sneak away from the house and go places. Whether it was to the mall or even to go off riding by herself, she felt more alive on her own. Maybe, when she went to college in the fall, she'd finally have the freedom? Pull herself away from the family and it's supposed crime ties?
 
For two weeks Lila had been watching and waiting. She had followed Nessa through her daily routine, watching for any break in the ordinary where she could insert herself into the young woman's life. But Nessa OBrannon was closely guarded by thugs who had the nerve to call themselves bodyguards. No doubt they were her brother's idea as Aiden OBrannon had recently stepped into his father's shoes.

It seemed hopeless trying to get close to Nessa, she was like a princess locked in a tower guarded by three dragons who never slept. Lila had taken to camping out in her car, hidden in a grove of trees not far from the gated driveway of the OBrannon compound, in hopes of catching a break. And it seemed, just as she was giving up all hope, that she'd finally caught a break.

Sneaking over the brick wall that surrounded the mansion, Lila caught a glimpse of fiery hair catching the light of the full moon. She watched, breath caught in anticipation, as Nessa made her way down the road, past where Lila's car was hidden, and climbed into an empty car parked on the side of the road. The car took off and, quickly starting her own car, Lila followed.

After nearly an hour of following Nessa through the winding back roads and losing all hope of the girl ever coming to a stop, Lila breathed a sigh of relief as Nessa parked her car in the back lot of the mall.

As she followed Nessa into the mall, keeping a careful distance, Lila knew that this was her moment, her chance to finally weasel her way into the OBrannon family. But when to approach? And how? She didn't want to come on too strong and scare the girl off. Everything was riding on this assignment. Chief Tompkins had promised her a promotion if she could bring down the OBrannon family. And Lila was determined to do it.

Finally, she found her opening. The Sephora store was bustling, but it wasn't hard to keep Nessa in sight, what with her red hair shining like a beacon through the crowd. She was looking at eye shadows, two different colors in her hand as she debated between them. Lila moved, nonchalantly, next to her, reaching in front of Nessa to grab a dark purple shade.

"Excuse me," she said, her hand gently bumping Nessa's arm, "I'm so sorry, didn't mean to bump into you." She cast her friendliest, most open smile at Nessa and glanced down at the two eye shadows she held. "Oh that gold would look perfect on you. If you don't mind me saying so."
 
For a while, Nessa wandered around the mall, looking at different displays in different stores. At the moment, nothing interest her. The new looks for spring that were coming out, she was usually just happy in jeans and a tshirt when she was alone, which seemed more and more frequently.

Shaking her head, she pushed those thought out of her head, knowing her father wouldn't want her to be like that. He'd want her to have fun and not worry about anything. He preferred to shield her from the bad in the world.

Finding herself in a store, Nessa looked around and realized she was in Sephora. With a small smile, she decided to see what was new. After all, she was an avid collector of lip gloss and nail polish. She grabbed a basket and started to fill it with polish and other little make up samples she had come across.

As she approached the eye shadow display, Nessa perused the different color palates and picked up two that she needed but there was a third and fourth that required some time to decide. She didn't want to spend too much and cause attention to her credit card so that she was questioned. That's when she looked at her watch and realized it was getting late. She had to decide now!

Suddenly, someone bumped her arm and that caused Nessa to look up from her items, "I'm so sorry, didn't mean to bump into you. Oh that gold would look perfect on you. If you don't mind me saying so."

Wit a smile she returned, Nessa's eyes lit up and tossed them both in her basket before turning back to the lady who bumped her. With the quick glance at the woman, whom Nessa decided was very pretty, she shook her head, "Don't worry about it, it's probably my fault for standing here so long..." Nessa decided the lady had a very pretty face and a great body.
 
"No, the fault was entirely my own. I just wasn't paying attention." Lila smiled warmly. Her eyes scanned Nessa's body quickly, taking in the beautiful redhead's slim figure. She was certainly a beautiful young woman and Lila wondered if she looked as good with her clothes off.

"I'm Lila, by the way," she held her hand out to Nessa. As the young woman shook her hand, Lila couldn't help noticing how smooth her skin was. What would it be like to caress that silky skin? To feel how soft and smooth her breasts were, her stomach, her thighs. The images swirling in Lila's head were enough to get her wet between the legs. She mentally shook herself. She needed to stay on task. This wasn't about seducing the girl, though one never knew what one would say when between the sheets, it was about bringing down the OBrannon family.

"I hope you don't think I'm being too presumptuous here, but would you like to get a drink with me?"
 
"Lila.." repeated Nessa, smiling. She was really friendly and her handshake was very gentle, yet firm and the way she made it linger gave Nessa goosebumps, the good kind, not the bad.

"I'm Nessa, it's nice to meet you Lila..." Nessa smiled, seeing how the beautiful woman was looking at her, "You have such a pretty name." Nessa told her, wishing she was half as beautiful as the woman before her.

"I hope you don't think I'm being too presumptuous here, but would you like to get a drink with me?"

"Oh well..." Nessa caught completely off guard. She was thirsty and besides, it wasn't every day that she met someone who did not know who she was and who her family was, "Umm..well, sure, that sounds great!" She finished, probably with a little too much enthusiasm but it didn't really matter.

In her normal life, Nessa didn't have many friends...well, she had friends from school but she didn't have any close friends. Someone to talk to. And it seemed lately, she was slowly being pulled away from her normal life and hidden away from the world.
 
Like shooting fish in a barrel, Lila thought as Nessa eagerly accepted her invitation. It wasn't hard to tell that the poor girl was feeling lost and lonely. No doubt she had more than enough people surrounding her at any given time, but how many of them were really her friend? How many of them weren't just using her?

You mean like you're using her? Lila's conscience picked at her. She quickly pushed the thought aside, however.

"Well then why don't we pay for our goodies and get the hell out of here," she grinned, "I know this great place that serves an amazing martini." She pretended to pause and looked Nessa up and down, blatantly this time. "You are over twenty-one, right? Oh who am I kidding," she dismissed the comment with a wave, knowing full well how old Ness OBrannon was, "of course you are. I mean, how can a woman as stunning as you be under age."

Linking her arm through Nessa's, Lila led her towards the checkout.

Once their items were purchased, Lila insisting on buying Nessa's cosmetics for her, the two made their way out of the mall towards the parking lot.

"I'm right over here," Lila pointed to her car, a blue mustang convertible from the 50's. She had a bit of a vintage car fetish. "Do you want to drive over to the bar with me or follow behind? Though, I do think it would be easier if we drove together, the bar is a bit hidden."
 
"You really didn't have to buy my stuff for me." Nessa said, smiling. She tried her best to convince her new friend that she could buy them on her own but Lila had been firm about it. "But thank you so much."

As they walked to their cars, she listened to Lila about the bar, as she opened her mouth to say she had only just turned 18 but she was cut off. Nessa even blushed as Lila called her beautiful. It was something she'd only heard from her late father.

"I can go with you, if you don't mind that is..I don't want to be a bother." She said, almost timidly.

So, it was decided, Nessa rode with Lila, the weather was still warm enough for them to ride with the top down. As Nessa took a seat on the passenger's side, she looked over the car with admiration, "I love your car!" she exclaimed, giving Lila the first true smile all night.
 
Set off the main road, the Black Gryphon was a small bar that attracted the type of people who wanted to remain anonymous. Lila thought it would be the perfect place for her and Nessa to grow closer. Under the cover of the shadows they wouldn't be interrupted or, Lila sincerely hoped, recognized. Neither she nor Nessa could afford for someone to recognize them at that moment. Especially Lila. If the young woman found out that she was really a detective working undercover the whole operation was finished before it had even begun.

Nestling into a booth in the back corner, Lila set down the two beers she'd purchased, along with a bottle of tequila and two shot glasses.

"So, Nessa, what do you do for a living?" Lila asked as she took a swig of her beer. She took the moment to, once again, appreciate the young woman and her body. There was no denying that Lila was attracted to her, despite the difference in their ages and the fact that Nessa was, for all intents and purposes, her enemy. But what did that matter when two naked bodies, wrapped together in a passionate embrace, were involved?

Focus, Lila chastised herself, forcing herself to focus on the words coming out of Nessa's mouth and not the beautiful shape of that mouth and the way those lips would feel pressed against her own.
 
"What do I do?" Nessa repeated and blushed as she shrugged. She wasn't too sure on how to talk to people since she wasn't exposed to the public a lot. "Not much really, just spend most of my days at home....I'm boring really..." she said, looking at Lila, this time taking the time to really look at her. She was a very beautiful woman. Flawless skin, hair that seemed tamer than Nessa's red hair. Her make-up wasn't overly done, but it was there nonetheless.

"In all honesty, I stay home, I have the summer off until school starts again, but yet, I'm not sure about that. My brother said he'd rather me get my education via online courses...."
 
Lila shook her head at Nessa's comment about her being boring.

"I don't think you're boring at all." She said, laying a soft hand on the young woman's arm. Nessa's discontent with her life was Lila's way in and she planned on using that to her full advantage. "I bet you're more fun than you realize." She flashed a mischievous grin at Nessa before taking a swig of her beer. "As far as what your brother wants you to do...I say do whatever will make you happy. It's your life after all, why should your brother have any say."

Lila couldn't believe how easy it was to get Nessa to open up to her. The girl was obviously starved for a friend and Lila was more than happy to step into that role if it meant that she could get the information she needed out of her.

"Okay, enough serious talk. I have a feeling you need to learn to loosen up a bit, so, it's time for some shots." She pulled the tray with the tequila and shot glasses towards her and poured. Placing one glass in front of Nessa, she took the other. "Now, you want to lick your hand and put some salt on it." Lila's tongue flicked out to lick the back of her own hand. She watched as Nessa mirrored her actions, trying hard not to stare at the young woman's tongue, or the sensual way it licked across her skin. God it had been forever since Lila had last had a tongue on her pussy and her increased horniness was evidence of that.

"You ready? On the count of three. One...two...three." Lila quickly licked up the salt on her hand, downed her shot, and sucked on one of the lime wedges sitting in front of her. She slammed her shot glass down in triumph, casting a glance over to Nessa to see how she fared.
 
Back
Top