bi-curious female for same

Glad I'm not alone

Hello all,

I can say that I am part of this group too. I have recently found myself becoming more curious about making love with a woman, but I am still too afraid to try anything. I am married, but my husband is very supportive. Maybe a little too supportive, if that's at all possible.

I guess that I'm here looking for knowledge and advice. I have no idea where to even start. I got very nervous even chatting with another woman, I'm pretty sure that if I was ever given the opportunity I'd just freeze up and die. :eek:

PM me if you'd like. :)

Add Me To The List!

Lady Damona said:
Why is it, if there are so many of us, that I can't find anyone even remotely close to where I live who shares the same desires? Is it that difficult for us to take that first step?

I even have a SO who is supportive of my desires. *sigh* At this point I'd settle for some steamy emails from time to time. ;)

You can add me to this growing list of women who have more than just a curiosity, more like a desire to explore this side of our sexuality! And, I, too, have a supportive SO--because of his job and my job there can be long periods of time when we don't get to see each other. When I first told him of this desire, I thought at first I was going to get the male going nuts over the idea of two women and a man fantasy. Instead? He told me he'd prefer that if I am lonely that I find a woman that is more than happy to share me with him. He also knows that I have no desire to get married and that I love him to death!

So, with that in mind? The REAL problem here seems to be how to find someone?? And, although I live in a growing urban location that has openly embraced it's gay and lesbian community? There's no clear guidebook on how women like us can find each other??? And, please, I've made the trip to the lesbian bars! I find that I'm just not at all attracted to the butch dyke women. I don't think it's too much to think that it's possible to find a professional woman like myself, or is it??

Hi girls

I´m a 22 y o bi-girl from Sweden. I love to meet new friends and help out. Shoot me a PM if you like.

Kisses
Sara

ima6uldv8 said:
This is a major fantasy (hopefully reality, one day) for me. To feel a woman's tongue pleasing me in my most intimate areas. To lick and tease her nipples. Make her moan with pleasure......

Do I love your nipples...have a major thing for piercings! :kiss:

Thought perhaps I would like to introduce myself. I am a 27 yr old married but seperated female who is bi. I haave enjoy the pleasures another woman has to offer but am missin gthem greatly! :kiss:

hi, I'm a 23 yr old bi femme from canada

(btw, also luv the pierced nip.. drool)

hi'
im bi curious
44 would love to chat
very new to this i live in the maritimes
which is in canada for all u americans
who never heard of us

bifemale4funny said:
HECK THERES ALOT OF BI-COURIOUS MARRIED FEMALES OUT THERE. THEY JUST*DONT* LIKE LIKE TO ADMIT IT.I KNOW IT TOOK ME AWHILE. I'VE BEEN HAPPILY MARRIED GOING ON 14 YRS AND I ALWAYS HAVE THE DESIRE TO BE WITH ANOTHER WOMAN.AFTER A FEW EXPERMENTATIONS IT MAKES YOU DESIRE IT MORE!!! :p

would love to talk im 44 its all i think about '
im in canada
virgin to women love

dropping by to say hi

As I read these posts I keep hearing myself in them. My hubby is turned off by g-g, so i would never even mention it to him. With that said, I don't think I would ever in real life b/c that would be cheating, and we are happily married. Doesn't mean I don't about it..often.

It's nice to see so many women admitting their attraction to other women. I would LOVE to find a woman close to me, but very doubtful that would happen. I live in a very small and overly conservative area..... and there don't seem to be playmates of either sex around here.

I guess that I still qualify as curious. I haven't had a woman lover for 20 years now... and the last one and I dated for only about 6 months. I'm finding that I'm thinking more and more about it lately. I even told hubby - and he is completely cool with it. Who knows what the future would bring, but it would certainly be sweet.

AboutFace said:
I live in a very small and overly conservative area..... and there don't seem to be playmates of either sex around here.

you just described where I live....wonder if we are neighbors.hehheh
M.

Plums030 said:
So, with that in mind? The REAL problem here seems to be how to find someone?? And, although I live in a growing urban location that has openly embraced it's gay and lesbian community? There's no clear guidebook on how women like us can find each other??? And, please, I've made the trip to the lesbian bars! I find that I'm just not at all attracted to the butch dyke women. I don't think it's too much to think that it's possible to find a professional woman like myself, or is it??

I think we all need to wear buttons so we can easily identify each other. BWIN - "Bi Woman In Need" :nana:

Keep the Candle Burning!

Not that i'm into hot wax or anything. Although... :devil:

Seriously ladies. You'd be surprised. My first experience happened like this:

We were out dancing, and there was a lesbian couple clearly enjoying themselves on the dance floor. I said to my friend, "that's so hot. they don't even care who might see. they're just so into each other..." Well, after we left the bar, we hung @ my place for a few. I simply said, "what would you do if i kissed you?" she looked at me and said, "probably kiss you back." ladies, that was all the go-ahead i needed.

all im saying is look for the signs, make yourselves available, and DO NOT BE AFRAID TO TAKE A CHANCE. Life is too, too short. :heart: :kiss:

phantasi said:
Not that i'm into hot wax or anything. Although... :devil:

Seriously ladies. You'd be surprised. My first experience happened like this:

We were out dancing, and there was a lesbian couple clearly enjoying themselves on the dance floor. I said to my friend, "that's so hot. they don't even care who might see. they're just so into each other..." Well, after we left the bar, we hung @ my place for a few. I simply said, "what would you do if i kissed you?" she looked at me and said, "probably kiss you back." ladies, that was all the go-ahead i needed.

all im saying is look for the signs, make yourselves available, and DO NOT BE AFRAID TO TAKE A CHANCE. Life is too, too short. :heart: :kiss:

ROCK ON BABE!!

phantasi said:
.....all im saying is look for the signs, make yourselves available, and DO NOT BE AFRAID TO TAKE A CHANCE. Life is too, too short. :heart: :kiss:

thats for sure !!! go 4 it

Me too

I have never been with a women, however recently I find myself finding something attractive about just about every women I meet or know. I have a great boyfriend however I find that our sex is better if I view posts on this site, or chat with another women before we are together. I am becoming obsessed with this, and fantasize about being with a women all day everyday. Where are all the women on this board daily when I need them?????

Let him in on your little secret...

mishelie said:
I have never been with a women, however recently I find myself finding something attractive about just about every women I meet or know. I have a great boyfriend however I find that our sex is better if I view posts on this site, or chat with another women before we are together. I am becoming obsessed with this, and fantasize about being with a women all day everyday. Where are all the women on this board daily when I need them?????
Most men LOVE the idea of 2 women together. I bet your "great boyfriend" would be turned on beyond words if you shared your desires with him...

Good luck! :catroar:

Back