Blowjobs ftw

DirtySecrets11

Literotica Guru
I get off on sucking a nice hard cock (NOT just any and all cocks mind you for those that are PM-happy) ; the motion, the act of it, and the way he swells in my mouth just does it for me.

Any personal tips you would like to share? Your favorite 'thing' like a bit of teeth or a finger rimming while getting or giving a BJ? Would love to learn new 'tricks' on what guys like as well. Plus, when and where do you like to give and/or receive one.

My favorite time would be in the morning, with him still asleep and with a flaccid penis. I would go between his legs and start to lick up and down his shaft like a lazy cat. Slowly I would take in all into my mouth and suck softly, twirling my tongue until his cock starts to twitch and hardened. Best feeling ever is when I can feel it stiffen in my mouth, by then I'm so turned on while he sleeps that I straddle his thigh, the friction doing little but teasing me more. I usually suck him until he cums and then crawl above him even before he can crack both eyes open against the morning sun, his tongue is already delved into my wet pussy.

Last edited:
I used to have a GF who would do kind of a slow figure 8 with her tongue starting at the underside of the head of my cock and then over the top and back to underneath....would drive me wild. At time she would do this while while massaging the area between my ass and balls. very intense orgasms from that.

My personal advice is more eye contact and less hands. There's so much more of our body that your hands can explore while your mouth is busy. And eye contact. There's very little more arousing for a guy to look down and see an eager, open mouth covering his cock while beautiful eyes look up for approval or encouragement.

As for where? Wherever you have a few minutes and even semi-privacy. One of my faves is the car wash.

Having a woman slowly take me from soft to hard the way you like to do is definitely a thrill. It makes for such a delicious build up of pleasure. And her licking and sucking my head, shaft and balls feel soo good! But you have to be careful with your teeth though. A gentle nibble is okay, but sharp teeth can be very painful!

The woman who gave me the best blowjobs liked to do it very slow and delibritely. She'd smile and look into my eyes to see my reaction as her hand wandered down to the crotch of my pants. Then she'd slowly unzip my pants and sink her hand into them to fish around for my cock and balls for a while before pulling them out of my pants.

Once she had them out, she'd play with my cock and balls for a while before touching them with her mouth. She seemed to get a lot of pleasure out of seeing the effect she was having on me and she'd look up at me and ask if I liked what she was doing while her soft hands stroked and fondled my shaft, making it bigger and harder. Eventually, she'd start to gently touch the swollen head of my cock, first with her lips, and then with her tongue. Pretty soon, she'd begin to swirl her warm, moist tongue around the head of my cock and then drag her tongue up and down the underside of my sensitive shaft. Eventually, she'd take the tip of my cock into her mouth and surround it with her wet tongue and lips as she slid it in and out.

By this time, I was extremely aroused and about to cum, but she would take my cock out of her mouth for a while and gently touch it and occasionally stroke it just enough to keep it hard. She'd smile at me and ask me if I liked what she was doing to my cock and if it felt good. She'd ask me if I wanted her to continue and if I'd like to cum in her mouth. I did of course, and I begged her to continue. She liked to let my cock partially soften so that she could play with it and make it hard again before she made me cum. She'd usually stroke it a few times, and then she'd take it into her mouth again. She would bob her head up and down to cause her lips and tongue to slide up and down the end of my cock. At the same time, she'd use one hand to stroke my shaft while she fondled my balls with her other hand. She wanted to give me as much stimulation and pleasure as possible and make me cum really hard. By this time, it didn't take me long to cum, and I always shot huge loads of cum into her mouth. She would continue to work my cock with her hands and mouth and she wouldn't take it out of her mouth until my cock stopped spurting. She'd then lick the still sensitive head of my cock and watch it twitch when she touched it.

I am under the completel control of a skilled woman who is teasing my cock with her lips and tongue. But the tables are turned when I drag my tongue up and down her slit a few times and then spread her lips and start circling her clit with my tongue.

Any personal tips you would like to share? Your favorite 'thing' like a bit of teeth or a finger rimming while getting or giving a BJ? Would love to learn new 'tricks' on what guys like as well. Plus, when and where do you like to give and/or receive one.

My favorite time receiving a BJ wasn't just a BJ. I was sitting in my favorite chair and my wife and I were talking. Completely out of the blue she told me that she wanted to watch me jack off. I was actually a little reluctant at first but when she came over and pulled off my pants and said "do it honey", I just started.

As I got harder she got up close for a good view and was telling me how sexy my cock in my hand was. Then she licked it to make it slick for me and sat back and watched some more. Every time I made some pre-come she licked it off and kissed my cock, then went back to talking sexy about what I was doing. (I need to write a Lit story about this "conversation" one of these days. It is really hot all by itself.)

When she saw that I was getting ready to come she pushed my hand down to the base of my cock pulling my foreskin tight, took my cock deep in her mouth and sucked my cock hard until I came.

So here are some tips to try:
1. Have him sit in a place where he is comfortable (If it's where he likes to masturbate it's all the better)
2. Talk sexy to him while you lick his cock
3. Pay attention to his pre-come
4. When he is ready to come pull his foreskin tight (it makes his cock more sensitive)
5. Take him as deep in your mouth as you can, but don't let it be uncomfortable for yourself (guys know when you are "hurting yourself" and it is usually a turn off)
6. Suck him harder than you think you need to (his cock isn't a clit and it almost can't be over stimulated)
7. Some guys like this one and some don't... Suck him the whole time he is coming. (I like this a lot, but some guys instantly become so sensitive that this stimulation hurts)

Well I am sure this topic is going to get lot's of hot experiences...so I'll just put in some quick tips on handling a hard cock...especially one that is a little more well endowed for a smaller woman.

You don't have to take the whole cock in your mouth...although deep throating feels fucking AWESOME just playing with the head in your mouth, especially with lot's of tongue play, is pretty bloody good too! ;)
Give lot's of attention right under the head...getting that spot teased with a hard tip of the tongue...oh hell yeah that will get me squirming and letting you feel me swell up that extra little bit.

If you are looking for something different, lay back on the bed (or table, or arm of the couch...) with your head hanging off the edge. Get the angle right and it is a straight shot from your mouth down your throat, letting you take in a much larger cock than you'd think.
Only works though if you are the type of gal that doesn't mind a good, hard, face fuck. :devil:

And morning blowjobs...yummy! Take me in your mouth soft, roll it around your mouth, and feel it slowly getting harder & harder & harder...mmm oh yes please!

As for where? Anywhere you don't get arrested! :devil:

Some hot and heady responses guys, embarrassingly my mouth watered :eek: Eye contact was something I was shy to do, sometimes still am until I guess I'm ordered or told to do it.

Tucking away quite a few tips for my next adventure and hmm...I've never done laying back to have a straight shot down my throat position. I admit I have a smaller mouth (damn you porkwarrior for calling me out again, can't I just be awesome with no gag reflexes?)

What is everyone's take on the finale; do you like a girl to swallow, do you mind if she spits or any other preference? Not what she is comfortable with but ideally YOU would like.

Maybe I should just drop by this evening. :)

Promises, promises.

Last edited:
What is you take on the finale? Do you like a girl to swallow, do you mind if she spits or any other preference? Not what she is comfortable with but ideally YOU would like.

My own personal preference on swallowing is "No Preference".

I don't find swallowing all that essential in the experience. I mean once we are to that point I have already finished. It's not like swallowing can make me come again or anything.

On the other hand I actually find that a woman who spits it out to be kind of sexy. It's like she is showing me that she doesn't really like cum all that much, but she just sucked me off anyway.

Here are the options I've experienced:
1. One woman sucked and swallowed as I came like she was drinking from a straw.
2. My wife sucks me until I am done, then pulls off my cock and looks at me while she swallows
3. A couple of woman have sucked me until I was done then spit it out. (I liked this a lot)
4. Several women have either pulled away or stopped all motion while I came. (these would fall into the category of "bad head") No matter what a woman does with the cum, spit or swallow, the bottom line is she has to keep sucking me until I am done.

Damn, I seem to be all about lists today.

Some hot and heady responses guys, embarrassingly my mouth watered :eek: Eye contact was something I was shy to do, sometimes still am until I guess I'm ordered or told to do it.

Tucking away quite a few tips for my next adventure and hmm...I've never done laying back to have a straight shot down my throat position. I admit I have a smaller mouth (damn you porkwarrior for calling me out again, can't I just be awesome with no gag reflexes?)

What is you take on the finale? Do you like a girl to swallow, do you mind if she spits or any other preference? Not what she is comfortable with but ideally YOU would like.

Eye contact is really good if you can get over your shyness. It's adds even more to the intimacy of a bj and it helps you tell what the guy likes and how aroused he's becoming.

A girl who can deep throat is impressive to see, but the best stimulation comes from a girl's tongue, lips and hands. You can make a guy very happy without taking his cock deep.

As for a finale, you need to keep working the cock when it's cumming and for a while afterward while it's still really sensitive. Either make it cum in your mouth or take it out and stroke it with your hand and make it spurt. It's definitely a disappointment to have a girl take your cock out of her mouth and let go of it when you're cumming.

My suggestions would be - pay attention to the balls, purr and moan to show your enjoyment of it, and yes, eye contact.

As to whether she swallows or not, I don't have a huge preference. It's kinda sexy when she does, because it shows her enthusiasm, but I can't blame her for not... I'm not really a fan of semen, so I can't blame her for not loving it. LOL

well for me the wetter the better. I love it when a woman sticks the tip of her tongue down into the tip of my cock, and also for us uncut men we love it when a woman slips her tongue down in between the foreskin and head and swirls it around;)

My personal advice is more eye contact and less hands. There's so much more of our body that your hands can explore while your mouth is busy. And eye contact. There's very little more arousing for a guy to look down and see an eager, open mouth covering his cock while beautiful eyes look up for approval or encouragement.

As for where? Wherever you have a few minutes and even semi-privacy. One of my faves is the car wash.

I agree with the point about exploring with your hands. Balls, belly, arse cheeks, between the arse cheeks. All of these can be explored and stroked while your mouth's busy.

Works for me

How do they put it suck my cock like you were dying and my cum was the cure!! Yes sometimes it is nice to have a sensual, erotic blow job but for me the best ones are when my wife acts like a dirty horny cock sucker....so what do I mean?? Well...I want her to be more aggressive in the way she sucks my cock, stroking it, her head bobbing up and down on my cock, moaning while she is sucking my cock, stopping every now and then to spit on my cock and talk dirty to me as she strokes my cock and looks up at me, suck on my balls and grab my balls and pull them a bit.

Imagine that you paid her $1000 to give you a blow job... What would you expect of her??? While she is sucking my cock I like to comment ..oh ya suck my cock you dirty little slut....you want that hot cum shooting across your tongue don't you. As I get more turned on I want her to grab my ass with both hands (have to be standing with her on her knees) and pull me into her so I am face fucking her. I then want her to start spreading my ass cheeks and running her finger across my anus. Slowly I want her to start working her finger up my ass until she is finger fucking my ass and I am fucking her face and blow my huge load down her throat as my ass clenches around her finger....that is a 10/10 blow job to me!!!

Happy Trails

Myfirst post

Before our marriage disintergrated (still married in a sexless marriage-45 years), my wife would give me the most sensual bj, without her teeth. She lost her teeth at an early age and I loved the feeling of her sucking me with her gums. Doing this to a flacid penis is beyond comprehension. She also didn't like swallowing, so she would kiss me and allow me to suck my cum from her mouth.I had no problem with that and found this very erotic. I think I shocked her the first time I ate my cum from her mouth. Being in my sixties, I would like to, again, find a woman or man(with or without teeth) who would enjoy doing this to me.

Last edited:
My favorite is making a swallowing motion or actually trying to swallow. It gives this great sensation.

Mmm eye contact is great. It doesn't have to be constant, but occasionally looking up and meeting my eyes...oh yes please. You'd even be able to feel me twitch in your mouth when you do that.

Oh and the #1 Golden Rule for BJ's...unbridled enthusiasm trumps the best technique or trick every single fucking time! ;)

Haa haa, well you're still young, you can be trained. :devil:

What is everyone's take on the finale; do you like a girl to swallow, do you mind if she spits or any other preference? Not what she is comfortable with but ideally YOU would like.

For me it depends on how hot & dirty I am feeling in the moment. Sometimes I like to just hold her head still and feel lips & tongue working the head of my cock sucking & swallowing every last drop...sometimes I will pull out and have her watch me stroke until I cum all over her tits and mouth...and if I am feeling especially dirty that night, I cum a huge load in her mouth and tell not to swallow. Look me in the eye and let that load of cum slide out of your mouth, drip all over your tits and kiss me fucking hard. Then watch me lick my cum off your tits.

Ever feel a tongue licking cum off your nipple? Feels fanfuckingtastic. :devil:

I get off on sucking a nice hard cock (NOT just any and all cocks mind you for those that are PM-happy) ; the motion, the act of it, and the way he swells in my mouth just does it for me.

My favorite time would be in the morning, with him still asleep and with a flaccid penis. I would go between his legs and start to lick up and down his shaft like a lazy cat. Slowly I would take in all into my mouth and suck softly, twirling my tongue until his cock starts to twitch and hardened. Best feeling ever is when I can feel it stiffen in my mouth, by then I'm so turned on while he sleeps that I straddle his thigh, the friction doing little but teasing me more. I usually suck him until he cums and then crawl above him even before he can crack both eyes open against the morning sun, his tongue is already delved into my wet pussy.

My dream cum true

I like her to run her flattened tongue up the underside of my very hard cock. Slowly and repeatedly.
Bottom to top.

I am with you all the way!!!! I LOVE(D) sucking cock and I hope to do so again one day. Right now I'm in a completely sexless marriage and am having other issues .. but one day again I hope to be able to again.

It was one of my greatest pleasures.

blowjob tips

Remember the head. Grip his shaft tightly, and tease his cockhead. Lick it, kiss it, gently bite it, and suck it. If you hit the right spot, it feels so good if almost hurts. You can tell by his moans and involuntary throbbing. Keep holding his shaft tightly. Maybe not for all guys, but lick your finger and run it up and down his ass crack. Then when he can't take anymore, release your grip, suck him down and slip your finger into his ass. Work his cock with your mouth and hand until he cums.

After he cums, be sure to look up at him and smile. :)

Back