What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh! *head thuds on desk*

Waiting on coffee. Need. Coffee.

And orange juice. Need to knock out this germ that is trying to lodge in my chest. I can't afford to come down with a cold. Too much to do.

New babe is doing great. She's eating well, sleeping really well in between feeds - just wish I could do the same :eek:

Always lovely to see you here, hoping the reason we've not seen so much of you is for good reasons ;)

Happy to hear things are well. :)

Life has been very busy first the holidays and now water Polo is in full swing. When there has been free time I've been too tired to go online or I'm spending time with said special someone. :)

And sadly with all that has been going on I've been creatively blocked. :/
Hoping to break through that soon.... right now only eeking out a few sentences at a time is annoying.

What am I doing right now?

Waking up.... so glad it's Friday.

Ugh! *head thuds on desk*

Waiting on coffee. Need. Coffee.

And orange juice. Need to knock out this germ that is trying to lodge in my chest. I can't afford to come down with a cold. Too much to do.

*Offers Cait a cup of coffee and a cup of tea for later* I hope you win your battle with germs. I've been battling them since the New year.

*Offers Cait a cup of coffee and a cup of tea for later* I hope you win your battle with germs. I've been battling them since the New year.

Sia, you're an angel. :kiss:

Ugh. I haven't had a cold in like, years. This sucks. I guess it was about time the germs caught up with me.

Headed off for that hot shower to warm up.

Going to build a fire in the fireplace.

Crawl back into bed and die.

Sitting in my car for no real reason.
It's cold.

I should go in.

*resumes wandering tumblr*

Finishing up work and getting ready for the long drive home.. and I am the car pool driver today... and it is 25 degrees out there... Fucking COLD....

Someone is about to go eat all the pizza everywhere.

*licks her cheek*

giggles

Someone gave up on cooking tonight? Fine, but I don't want to hear any complaints when you have to brave the wilds of the market tomorrow. :D

swats his ass

Enjoy Daddy!

*Is nomed! ...but now wants pizza...sexy pizza...*

Wai- wha-?

tumblr_mf5n2cX64n1rbrm08o1_500.gif

Too bad, you'll hear them anyway! *grins*

I'd complain, but that's your complaints on top of complaints and complaining about complaints and already I'm confused...

licks his cheek

mmm...complainy.

My priorities:

1) Being nomed by Miss Vivi or anyone equally as sexy (though this is rare that someone is so sexy)

2) Pizza

3) Talking about movies from the 80s

4) Being nomed by pizza (even more rare than above...and just weird)

Last edited:
[
My priorities:

1) Being nomed by Miss Vivi or anyone equally as sexy (though this is rare that someone is so sexy)

2) Pizza

3) Talking about movies from the 80s

4) Being nomed by pizza (even more rare than above...and just weird)

noms a pale one again

Nice sorting.

Let me know if you ever find a pizza to nom you. Cause.. pics or it didn't happen.

Just got home. Changing into sweats and a sweater then crawling into bed with my blankie and my pizza. Maybe a mug of theraflu later *wrinkles her nose at that one*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back