Oral with No Teeth

Sammil

Virgin
I looked in the blank manual in the 'oral' section and seen nothing on the subject.
I'm looking for advice from you fine guys n gals on oral with no teeth. I'm female, and had to have all of my teeth pulled due to genetics sucking the life out of me, one bone at a time. But anyway - i'm very inexperienced in giving oral, much less oral without teeth.

Is it a turn off when the girl going down on you has no teeth? Or is it something men actually fantasize about?

How do you go about initiating oral? I mean - i keep my teeth in all of the time, i don't see how it can be a spontaneous act if you gotta run to the bathroom, take your teeth out - rinse out your mouth and what not.

I've heard stories of guys liking to be nibbled as well as sucked. How hard can i nibble without hurting? I know you men are incredibly sensitive, i'd rather ask instead of hurt someone. I don't bite, but without the teeth in i have a hard time judging how hard i'm actually nibbling. If that makes sense...

Is it a turn off to receive oral with dentures in?

If anyone has any input on this or anything else oral related - please feel free to share.

Reading all of what i'm saying, i'm getting kind of embarrassed actually saying it lol

Thank you for all the help i hope to receive! :rose:

believe me

Believe me when I tell you you will be PRIZED addition to the life of the guy you choose to spend intimate time with. You are worrying about stuff that doesn't matter a hill of beans. The fact that you have the willingness and "facilities" completely overshadows the little details. Bless you!!

Hm. I'm not sure what it would feel like to have someone gumming my cock. Maybe around the base of the shaft. How's your throat game?

I'm a bit gaggy at first but after a few minutes i'm ok. i have a desensitizing spray that i use if i feel i need it.

I looked in the blank manual in the 'oral' section and seen nothing on the subject.
I'm looking for advice from you fine guys n gals on oral with no teeth. I'm female, and had to have all of my teeth pulled due to genetics sucking the life out of me, one bone at a time. But anyway - i'm very inexperienced in giving oral, much less oral without teeth.

Is it a turn off when the girl going down on you has no teeth? Or is it something men actually fantasize about?

How do you go about initiating oral? I mean - i keep my teeth in all of the time, i don't see how it can be a spontaneous act if you gotta run to the bathroom, take your teeth out - rinse out your mouth and what not.

I've heard stories of guys liking to be nibbled as well as sucked. How hard can i nibble without hurting? I know you men are incredibly sensitive, i'd rather ask instead of hurt someone. I don't bite, but without the teeth in i have a hard time judging how hard i'm actually nibbling. If that makes sense...

Is it a turn off to receive oral with dentures in?

If anyone has any input on this or anything else oral related - please feel free to share.

Reading all of what i'm saying, i'm getting kind of embarrassed actually saying it lol

Thank you for all the help i hope to receive! :rose:

Welcome to Lit :rose:

I cannot speak to turn ons or whatnot, seeing as I'm not in a possession of a penis. But I can tell you that each male is different, and that you will have to communicate with your partner(s) about their likes or dislikes. Some males love a little nibble or slight scrapping. Some like hard bites. And some have a no-teeth-anywhere policy. Just like some women loves getting their necks' bitten, some hate it. It has little to do with the sensitivity but rather the sensation.

Not all sex acts are that spontaneous. Sometimes, a little planning can heighten the anticipation.

When it comes to the bedroom, YKMV. A lot.

Enjoy your stay :rose:

If you can't judge how hard you're nibbling, then don't nibble. It's not necessary to give a great blow job. Neither is deep throating. Just do what you're comfortable with. Men are usually thrilled just having an enthusiastic partner. Give nice long licks (like an ice cream cone), nice and wet and explore with your tongue, mouth and hands.

A cool experiment is to lay between his legs, take his penis in your mouth and extend your hand and slip a finger into *his* mouth. Don't say anything. Everything he does to your finger, do to his penis. He'll quickly realize what's happening and will wordlessly guide you to techniques that rev his engine. You're sure to do what he likes then. It's not something to do all the time, but once will give you a great inventory of what he really likes.

You'll have to communicate with your partner when it comes to whether or not he'd like to try with your dentures out.

You'll have to communicate with your partner when it comes to whether or not he'd like to try with your dentures out.

You don't give your age range, which doesn't really matter, with the exception that the older you get, the less anyone is going to care whether you've got real chompers or not. Being seen without teeth isn't all that appealing from the standpoint of your partner, however, a toothless blowjob is certainly to be the highlight of his evening, since most guys really don't like teeth involved when it comes to attending to their cock. As mentioned, some men do like more aggressive things. So, ultimately, this is a discussion you'll have to have with your partner.

What I would recommend is that you keep your teeth in, until such time that you divulge to him that you have dentures. Once this topic is broached, then you can ask whether he'd like to have a blowjob with or without your dentures in place. One would imagine that he'd jump at the chance at a "gummy", given that you'd be able to massage his cock as you're blowing him.

As with all things sexually related, if you can't talk openly with your partner about all things sex, then maybe you or your partner really shouldn't be engaging in the act. No disrespect intended with this comment, it is only to say that without open and honest communication, both of you and your relationship suffers.

Good luck to you and your endeavors, please let us know how things go. :rose:

A cool experiment is to lay between his legs, take his penis in your mouth and extend your hand and slip a finger into *his* mouth. Don't say anything. Everything he does to your finger, do to his penis. He'll quickly realize what's happening and will wordlessly guide you to techniques that rev his engine. .

I've never thought of that and i'm pretty sure he'll go for that--he's pretty open sexually, very dom-which is awesome by me. Thank you for the advice!!!!! <3

You don't give your age range, which doesn't really matter, with the exception that the older you get, the less anyone is going to care whether you've got real chompers or not.
I'm 29, a bit young for dentures but i'm not really shy about them. I've had them since i was 22 due to life long dental issues.

What I would recommend is that you keep your teeth in, until such time that you divulge to him that you have dentures. Once this topic is broached, then you can ask whether he'd like to have a blowjob with or without your dentures in place. One would imagine that he'd jump at the chance at a "gummy", given that you'd be able to massage his cock as you're blowing him.

He already knows i have dentures and he's enthusiastic about a bj with them out. I haven't given him any oral, but it is something that has been "joked" about privately.

As with all things sexually related, if you can't talk openly with your partner about all things sex, then maybe you or your partner really shouldn't be engaging in the act. No disrespect intended with this comment, it is only to say that without open and honest communication, both of you and your relationship suffers.
we have talked about every aspect of everything, so far. We've joked about gummers but we haven't really discussed more than that - we're still relatively new but i plan on talking with him a little about it before hand. A few of my questions were curiosity on other peoples view points for future reference. My main question - with the man i'm currently with - was for additional techniques, and 'how do you do this spontaneously.' I wasn't sure if there were techniques i could do that people with teeth cannot.

And don't worry about possibly offending me - as long as people are honest and not a complete jerk, i'm happy with that :D I appreciate your bluntness and your honesty, thank you for that. :rose:

Then what's the hold up?!?!? Get in there and go for it! :D

As for what to do, as long as you show up with enthusiasm, not much else is required. Your partner is going to tell you if you're applying too much pressure in one way or another. Since you've already had a few conversations about it, another isn't going to hurt (no pun intended ). Without teeth, I'd imagine you could chomp down pretty hard without damage or pain to him, so it's really going to be more about what your gums can handle, as far as pressure and friction/ sustained rubbing under pressure.

In all honesty, I can only imagine that what you can uniquely provide would be an awesome benefit. Go for it, experiment, you'll find what works best for both of you. :cool:

I've heard an old guy-to-guy put-down: "Pull all your teeth out and grow a beard and then I'll date you." I guess toothlessness isn't a big thang. ;)

He already knows i have dentures and he's enthusiastic about a bj with them out. I haven't given him any oral, but it is something that has been "joked" about privately.

In that case there is no doubt: Go for it!

If he didn't know beforehand, he could be a bit too surprised for comfort when you did it.

"Joking about things" is in my humble opinion one of the best ways to approach a subject, that could be touchy. You can touch a touchy object, and gauge the reaction.
If it is "not really fun" you can safely retreat with no harm done, if it is met with enthusiasm or even a "yeah, yeah, all talk and little action. Let me see you do it" then.....
:D

"Joking about things" is in my humble opinion one of the best ways to approach a subject, that could be touchy. You can touch a touchy object, and gauge the reaction.
:D

And that is exactly why i crack jokes about it! :nana:

Speaking of crack, a friend who ran substance abuse groups said the crack whores who'd lost their teeth were the favorites of the johns.

I'm 29, a bit young for dentures but i'm not really shy about them. I've had them since i was 22 due to life long dental issues.

I'd like to know what you decide to do and what you find out works, at least initially, when the time comes. I'm interested and I love the advice you've received!

I'd like to know what you decide to do and what you find out works, at least initially, when the time comes. I'm interested and I love the advice you've received!

I'll be seeing him this weekend, in a more intimate setting, i'll update soon! I'll send you a private msg to let you know I updated the post!

My Ex had an upper plate - and had problems not scraping my shaft.
In frustrated discomfort - I told her to pull her teeth out.

Best decision made - if you have dentures, he will thank you immensely.

So i've read all of the replies, which makes me curious.
Do a lot of women not give oral?
It seems that willingness is the key word, and enthusiasm. I don't understand why anyone would not be enthused to please their SO.

I think a lot of women and men don't like to give oral. Just like some will only have sex with the lights off or in the missionary position, or just lay there like a dead fish. It's incomprehensible to me, as I too am pretty enthusiastic in pleasing my partner. Some people find it degrading, or are disgusted by the act.

Back