What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought this was cute; but believe 'naughty' too tame a word, at least for me. ;) Still, might garner a quirk of the lips to someone out there.

2362183-ypmb.jpg

Well done Babyslave I am sure Santa admires that

LOVE IT! (tame? yeah, riiiiight! ;) )

(forwarding to someone who might notice....)

Well done Babyslave I am sure Santa admires that

Grinning gleefully, gypsy. Thank you, ravi. I think I could use the word naughty...if I threw a Wickedly in front of it. ;)

I tied down a tree and denied it orgasm.

So DGE, was the tree shamelessly leaking copious amounts of sap down its trunk? Were its branches quivering and trembling?

(I don't think I've ever watched a tree orgasm before...)

So DGE, was the tree shamelessly leaking copious amounts of sap down its trunk? Were its branches quivering and trembling?

(I don't think I've ever watched a tree orgasm before...)

She (?) was screaming for releaves, and begged to have her knotholes chrorophylled. ;)

This made me laugh. :D

She. Of course, she. Birds and bees, Mother nature, cross pollination. Girls trees and boy trees. You Dommed a girl tree.

Now, I don't think he has revealed her species yet, but I have faith in my buddy DGE that he didn't take the easy way out and dom a Weeping Willow.

Dragons attacking my sewing/library room:
pink_night_fury_3_by_vixandra-d4jjisj.jpg

I made her based off of a pattern on deviant Art and I'm pretty proud of her. It's a present for a friend of mine. Got to love the progressions from "screw finding a prince, you need a Khal" to "Khaleesi's need dragons! Oh, idea!"

Now to the next one in purple and safety-cone orange. Two year old kids have strange favorite colors.

Last edited:
Now, I don't think he has revealed her species yet, but I have faith in my buddy DGE that he didn't take the easy way out and dom a Weeping Willow.

Congratulations, MWY. You've garnered the first out loud laugh of my day.

(I also choked on my coffee, but I'll overlook that)

Damn. That would make just about anyone smile! Congrats!

Quite a few years ago, I was broke, had an electric bill overdue (the company about to turn off my power), had next to nothing to eat in my shabby little apartment, and no check due for almost two weeks. Late one night, I was lying in bed reading a book I bought a couple months before at a garage sale (so no way in hell to figure out where or who), and found three hundred dollar bills individually folded in half between different pages of the book. That money paid off my power bill, put food in the freezer and cupboards, and bought me gas to get to work for the next two weeks.

It was the night before Thanksgiving, and let me assure one and all, I was *extremely* thankful the next day when I built and ate my sliced turkey sandwiches and canned yams, freshly purchased at a local grocery.

I also carefully checked each and every garage sale book I hadn't yet read, in wild hopes that there might be more! :D

WOW! Reading this gave me chills. What a wonderful story. Thank you for sharing this!

Dragons attacking my sewing/library room:
pink_night_fury_3_by_vixandra-d4jjisj.jpg

I made her based off of a pattern on deviant Art and I'm pretty proud of her. It's a present for a friend of mine. Got to love the progressions from "screw finding a prince, you need a Khal" to "Khaleesi's need dragons! Oh, idea!"

Now to the next one in purple and safety-cone orange. Two year old kids have strange favorite colors.

Okay, so what does it say about me that the first thing I thought of when reading this was "Cool, time to get a new Shout!" ? Bloody Skyrim...

My smile for today? Getting to sit down with my guitar for the first time in a while, and having both my daughters sit in rapt silence at this new noise making thing that daddy can do. Truly, they are the best audience I've ever had :)

This made me laugh. :D

She. Of course, she. Birds and bees, Mother nature, cross pollination. Girls trees and boy trees. You Dommed a girl tree.

She had a trunk that would make a man embark on a woodland management plan.

All I know is, when she boughed, it made my xylum perenially woody.

A co-worker bringing her dog to work. Whenever she brings him to the office, he always sneaks away to come find me. It always makes me smile when I turn around and see him sitting there, just waiting to be loved.

Being excessively pleasant to the rude woman I finally managed to receive final payment on her account from. I yes ma'am, thank you so much ma'am, you have a beautiful day and a wonderful Christmas'd her to death, with a huge smile on my face the entire time. It appeared to irk the crap out of her. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back