Once more with feeling.

Wow. It's great to see some of your delicous photos again, Connubium.

Thankyou again for providing all this treasure for us.

It would be nice to have a chat again some day... :)

:rose:

Oh hey, did you have a break from lit for a while I haven't see you around?

Amazing and very sexual!

Thanks

http://i1062.photobucket.com/albums...C0-95A6-CF941089C341-692-0000009B78923116.jpg

I keep coming back to this picture for another gaze... Such a perfectly feminine and sexy figure... It ignites my desire so powerfully...

I admire your boyfriend too Conni... It must be incredibly exciting for him to see the reactions of men globally to your pictures...

http://i1062.photobucket.com/albums...3-9806-954DD2CA2AB6-1989-000001E508B89EB8.jpg.

Oh and I love the knit you're wearing hear Conni... Makes you look so soft and delectably cuddly...

700A3A81-9D8C-44D7-8BEA-49CD5D6A60C3-3530-000005B0225A25B7.jpg

I think it is perfect images like these though, that make Conni the most attractive and sexually arousing woman on Lit...

Thanks MrRetro lots of praise from you here, more people find my taste in knitwear ugly I find it kitsch and ironic though :rolleyes:

this picture is just so hot. it has everything:
ass and legs, socks a mirror and of course the nice pussy:)
it has to be sexy

Glad you like it boy_wonder, I can see how it would appeal to your tastes

There's no room for anyone who's gonna lecture me about the differences between turtles and tortoises

The eye-roll doesn't work when it's the honest, sincere truth :rolleyes:

It was more of a demonstration than a lecture. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: :)heart:)

Oh hey, did you have a break from lit for a while I haven't see you around?

I did. A break from England in fact.

But it's nice to have all these sexy photo's of yours to welcome me back. ;)

How have you been? Enjoying the snow?

Go with the southeast US thing...it's like one of my fantasies :rolleyes:

Just absolutely love the 2nd picture. So, so sexy without being explicit.

Marc

Thanks I like that one too

Someone has to like it ;)

There's no room for anyone who's gonna lecture me about the differences between turtles and tortoises

Hmm interesting, I should try and be more sexy, obviously I need more lingerie and less woolen jumpers (or sweaters, for the yanks)

"I've never been nice my whole life, but I'll do my best... to be sweet."
Guess the quote...or google it or whatever.

The eye-roll doesn't work when it's the honest, sincere truth :rolleyes:

Being sexy when you're not trying is sexier than trying to be sexy. And you in a jumper is sexy indeed.

You may call them 'unsexualised' but they cannot be called 'unsensualised'. Lovely way to start my day.

Thank you :kiss:

...oh did i mention your boobs?
i really like them...
i like the mirror shot.
so damn naughty[/QUOTE
Hehe thanks :) I was trying to be creative with it
It was more of a demonstration than a lecture. :

:rolleyes: :)heart:)
And my awkward turtle/tortoise confusion was memory related and not related to my knowledge of reptiles
I did. A break from England in fact.

But it's nice to have all these sexy photo's of yours to welcome me back. ;)

How have you been? Enjoying the snow?[/QUOTE
I've been alright cheers :), did you go anywhere exiting, oh and I'm not exactly a snow enthusiast.
not sure i have a response to that.
It is hard to top Kill bill ;)
:devil:

Really now.... I need to go into training then, become a catburglar :D and get my paws on that drive :D
Gotta love burglary threats :p

Wow

You are absolutely spectacular. Yours was the first thread I ever subscribed too and it's amazing. Your pics are very artistic and sensual. I do have some naughty thoughts when I see them sometime. Thank you for sharing. You are amazing.

1. have your breasts become bigger?
  2. bit of a trip hazard in the background!
  3. also love the curve of your back, and your bottom.
Yes they have thanks for noticing, I'm hoping they fill out a little more as well It looks a lot worse from that angle and I'm like a ninja anyway. Thanks :).
You are absolutely spectacular. Yours was the first thread I ever subscribed too and it's amazing. Your pics are very artistic and sensual. I do have some naughty thoughts when I see them sometime. Thank you for sharing. You are amazing.
Cool, thanks for subscribing and for saying I'm spectacular :)
My goodness you are beyond words beautiful! :rose:
Hey indi :D thanks, gentlemanly as always:rose:

Omg!!! Hot!!

Wow! You have come back fully! Your body looks wonderful! These pictures may be "unsexualised", but to be sure my dirty mind will add the sex to your pictures! Thanks as always for sharing!:cattail:

Absulotely gorgeous! Awesome body! Look forward to your thread everyday. Love the artsy photos. Thanks again

Back