Does anybody remember lil 'ol me?

Hello everyone, thank you for the lovely comments! :)
Did y'all miss me yesterday? :rolleyes:
By popular demand I decided to do some photos from a different view.
On a barely related note I am in the middle of Jane Eyre and today opened up the book to start reading and the first sentence at the start of the page was "As to mouth..." and I immediately started to giggle. I figure if there is anyone else in the world who finds this entertaining that person would probably be here. lol
But I doubt any of you are here to listen to me try to be funny ;)

Attachments

• Yoga Pants.jpg
    Yoga Pants.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 6,239
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 4,878
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 4,534
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 5,417
  • Full Shot.jpg
    Full Shot.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 5,940
On a barely related note I am in the middle of Jane Eyre and today opened up the book to start reading and the first sentence at the start of the page was "As to mouth..." and I immediately started to giggle. I figure if there is anyone else in the world who finds this entertaining that person would probably be here. lol

Yum .... and your sense of humor is always welcome here, along with that fantastic butt and the rest of your sexy body.

What an ass!!!.. absolutely lickable!!
can only imaging how beautiful tht pussy looks behind those panties!!

U R Amazing kat!!

looking great Katt......we dont mind when you are funny :) we also like when you post pictures soooo ...... thank you :)

WANT!!! You are very sexy! Thanks for sharing Kat! I look forward to seeing more of you

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1152246&d=1349924294

Love this view!
Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
Oh Katt, you've got it going on!

Loving the newest pics, particularly the last on in the black bra.

Couldn't help but spot the BTTF poster in the background too!

I've been procrastinating... which results in more pictures here!
It's a purple kind of day today.

Attachments

• Everybody.jpg
    Everybody.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 4,419
  • Loves.jpg
    Loves.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 4,184
  • Purple.jpg
    Purple.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 4,857
I never think to make my bed before I take this photos... you all must think I'm a horrible slob. :rolleyes:

Purple is my new favorite! Gorgeous kat, love how we can see your sexy lips peeking back at the camera in the last shot:devil: what sheets??

I've been procrastinating... which results in more pictures here!
It's a purple kind of day today.

I do like purple, it looks hella sexy on you... but I love breasts more, and you have perfect and delicious looking ones indeed ;)
:rose: x 13

Back