Pregnancy risk

ASAP954

Really Experienced
Joined
Apr 30, 2013
Posts
167
Just interested to see how many women find pregnancy risk appealing? It's something that I've recently found to be quite a turn on and would love to talk to women who enjoy this fetish too!
 
For some threads you can integrate a survey. Perhaps that will be more helpful.

As for me, I'm pregnancy scares aren't a turn on.
 
Let's give this a bump, i'm always looking to hear from women who enjoy pregnancy risk!
 
You might get more action or at least better results posting this in the Fetish & Sexuality forum rather then re-bumping it here.
 
I went through the process of trying to get an abortion (due to unwanted pregnancy) in my early 20s - luckily(?) I miscarried a few days before the D&C.

Never since then has the risk of pregnancy been the stuff of fantasy.
 
I've always wondered what it is that is so arousing from a female stand point. I've always found it hot, due to the fact that it is such a huge, life changing thing and yet we're willing to take that risk because we're so turned on by each other.
 
While the reality of getting pregnant could be a major problem, I think our lizard brain is always telling us to reproduce so it stands to reason that the risk of pregnancy could be a big turn on for men and women. I remember my wife getting pretty gung ho when it was time to get off the pill and make a baby. After 3 kids, I got snipped and I don't think she ever got quite as excited again. We had some good sex but still not the same level of excitement as when pregnancy was a real possibility.
 
For me, I guess I'd have to say it's the risk that turns me on the most. I have a breeding fantasy so I guess I'm a bit odd lol
 
I have several partners at any one , so I am usually pretty careful. But over the years I have taken a few risks and I admit it's a turn on
 
Yes, it is definitely a turn on. There is nothing more taboo as a married woman than the thought of an unprotected man filling me with his ejaculate. Especially a fertile young man.
 
Yes, it is definitely a turn on. There is nothing more taboo as a married woman than the thought of an unprotected man filling me with his ejaculate. Especially a fertile young man.

I would love to discuss rimming and younger guys with you as well as a wild money dare/ pm me if you wish.
 
Pregnancy

This works for me, too - I never thought it would, then this summer with my first post-divorce bf, we realized we both loved the idea. He had been snipped and I have an IUD, so there was no real risk.
 
Back
Top