Pregnancy risk

ASAP954

Really Experienced
Just interested to see how many women find pregnancy risk appealing? It's something that I've recently found to be quite a turn on and would love to talk to women who enjoy this fetish too!

For some threads you can integrate a survey. Perhaps that will be more helpful.

As for me, I'm pregnancy scares aren't a turn on.

Let's give this a bump, i'm always looking to hear from women who enjoy pregnancy risk!

You might get more action or at least better results posting this in the Fetish & Sexuality forum rather then re-bumping it here.

I went through the process of trying to get an abortion (due to unwanted pregnancy) in my early 20s - luckily(?) I miscarried a few days before the D&C.

Never since then has the risk of pregnancy been the stuff of fantasy.

I've always wondered what it is that is so arousing from a female stand point. I've always found it hot, due to the fact that it is such a huge, life changing thing and yet we're willing to take that risk because we're so turned on by each other.

While the reality of getting pregnant could be a major problem, I think our lizard brain is always telling us to reproduce so it stands to reason that the risk of pregnancy could be a big turn on for men and women. I remember my wife getting pretty gung ho when it was time to get off the pill and make a baby. After 3 kids, I got snipped and I don't think she ever got quite as excited again. We had some good sex but still not the same level of excitement as when pregnancy was a real possibility.

For me, I guess I'd have to say it's the risk that turns me on the most. I have a breeding fantasy so I guess I'm a bit odd lol

I have several partners at any one , so I am usually pretty careful. But over the years I have taken a few risks and I admit it's a turn on

Yes, it is definitely a turn on. There is nothing more taboo as a married woman than the thought of an unprotected man filling me with his ejaculate. Especially a fertile young man.

Yes, it is definitely a turn on. There is nothing more taboo as a married woman than the thought of an unprotected man filling me with his ejaculate. Especially a fertile young man.

I would love to discuss rimming and younger guys with you as well as a wild money dare/ pm me if you wish.

Pregnancy

This works for me, too - I never thought it would, then this summer with my first post-divorce bf, we realized we both loved the idea. He had been snipped and I have an IUD, so there was no real risk.

Back