Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT I am not attracted to either of my bosses at work, but I still want to fuck them both

ICT nothing is more entertaining than keeping a salesman that is cold calling on the phone for 15 minutes, only to let him know at the end I can't use the services he's selling. :rolleyes:

ICT I was naughty today
IACT I did naughty things
IFCT I should be doing my workshop work instead where am I? Here!

ICT- 28 years ago today, One of my best friends was kidnapped, raped and murdered. They caught the guy who did it and he has been in jail since, but even after all these years, I still hope and pray that he was tortured way more then I know he has been. :(
IACT- I don't understand why our system pays for such a sweet life in prison.He took a life and he's being taken care of, given an education, fed and housed. :mad:

ICT- 28 years ago today, One of my best friends was kidnapped, raped and murdered. They caught the guy who did it and he has been in jail since, but even after all these years, I still hope and pray that he was tortured way more then I know he has been. :(
IACT- I don't understand why our system pays for such a sweet life in prison.He took a life and he's being taken care of, given an education, fed and housed. :mad:

ICT that makes me sad. And sick to my stomach. I, too, hope he is being tortured in jail.

ICT I believe there was some "justice" done to him, in ways you shouldn't think about

I confess that I even scare myself sometimes with how totally uninhibited I get when I'm horny, and I stay horny way too often. I could probably get a lot more done if I wasn't always busy fucking or jilling, and all too often after jilling I'll realize that I've left an awful mess somewhere and I have to get something back out of me that is no longer conveniently located. Once I walked around the house for half an hour with a big Soft Shave bottle up my twat because I couldn't get it to turn loose! :kiss:

Oh my god, I can totally relate. I get way out of control when I am horny. It can manifest itself in many ways. But I confess that one night my roommate, my brother and I were hanging out at our place. And 12 hours later I was worried about buying a test.

Sometimes I just really don't care, and ICT right now is one of those times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back