Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT I disrespected the girl who took my virginity. Its the one minute of my life that I really regret. I actually posted on craigslist an apology... 29 years after the fact. Thats why my karma is so bad I think.
 
Ict I have moments when I wish I could turn back the hands of time.

Iact it probably wouldnt help anything.
 
ICT I have watched the video he sent me this morning over and over...
 
ICT- I am still not understanding the allure, but after reading pages of drama, I'm seeing why she is bat shit crazy ;) Who's got popcorn!!!!???
 
ICT I can still tie a cherry stem with my tongue... I tested the theory this evening

One of my first loves hooked me by showing me that trick ... on one of our first dates. He drove a 1964 yellow VW beetle, took me to see the Cold anytime they were in town, introduced me to The Cure and his kisses made me weak in my knees. I still think about him :)
 
ICT I know that but thats not the point goofball

IACT you find a man whose penis CAN be tied in a knot and I would be willing to try :rolleyes::eek:

ICT I'm now picturing a penis roughly the thickness and malleability of a wet spaghetti noodle.

IACT if you're into that sort of thing, you need to go hang out in the Fetish Board.

IFCT I'm just sayin'
 
I confess that getting laid after a long time off doesn't quench my thirst, but rather it whets my appetite for more.
 
ICT I left because of you.
IACT I'm back because of you.
IFCT I miss you more than you know and I don't know why...
 
ICT I'm in a very naughty mood but my guys aren't available for me to tease :(

ICT the pictures that I took for my boyfriend are going to drive him insane

ICT I'm too lazy to put my T-shirt back on.
 
ICT I have watched the video he sent me this morning over and over...

ICT I'm wondering if it's a compelling linked one or a more personal one, whatever good call from him sending it.

ICT- I am still not understanding the allure, but after reading pages of drama, I'm seeing why she is bat shit crazy ;) Who's got popcorn!!!!???

ICT I love posts like these but spend ages wondering who
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top