Gay porn auditions

Gay Porn Auditions

Of course, ideally the Porn Auditions should be very thorough and vigorous with the naked young guy required to demonstrate his versatility as Gay Porn all-rounder, as a matter of course, as deep-throating face-fucked cock-sucker in a number of positions with a number of big cocks, then taking it up the ass hard and repeatedly with an audience offering suggestions, then swallowing cum in messy close-up as a natural closer… only to discover afterwards that he's been conned, there is no movie, and no payment either...
 
Of course, ideally the Porn Auditions should be very thorough and vigorous with the naked young guy required to demonstrate his versatility as Gay Porn all-rounder, as a matter of course, as deep-throating face-fucked cock-sucker in a number of positions with a number of big cocks, then taking it up the ass hard and repeatedly with an audience offering suggestions, then swallowing cum in messy close-up as a natural closer… only to discover afterwards that he's been conned, there is no movie, and no payment either...

I got no idea if any of the gay porn audition tapes are real. Probably not. Who cares? Andy Taylor's is one of my favourites. This guy fucking loves a camera.

http://78.media.tumblr.com/8ab8422ee469825365338ea984f7d3fb/tumblr_mvgm9aP5tw1skfaxjo1_400.gif
 
Back
Top