Breast Cancer Awareness

Pleaseme1171

Sexy Guru
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

I have several friends my age that have battled breast cancer and saw the struggles they had to face.

This is dedicated to all that have battled Breast Cancer and their families. Please remind your loved ones to get their mammograms and do their breast exams.

Please feel free to contribute as well.

1012279.jpg

4833829.jpg

I am a survivor of cervical cancer and had my own battles physically and emotionally with it. I have since been clear for over 15 years.

I have several friends my age that have battled breast cancer and saw the struggles they had to face.

This is dedicated to all that have battled Breast Cancer and their families. Please remind your loved ones to get their mammograms and do their breast exams.

1012279.jpg

4833829.jpg

I am a survivor of cervical cancer and had my own battles physically and emotionally with it. I have since been clear for over 15 years.

Having had a family member suffer from breast cancer (she came out the other side) every charity event I now do, I do for breast cancer research.

Nice way of raising awareness.

Absolutely brilliant idea and great pictures too. Hopefully it will make more people aware of the scourge that is breast cancer and persuade more women to be more conscientious about screening.

Yes a very good reason to BUMP this ..... cant let any Ta ta's go unsaved..

Absolutely brilliant idea and great pictures too. Hopefully it will make more people aware of the scourge that is breast cancer and persuade more women to be more conscientious about screening.

I absolutely concur with this! I've known far too many people (men as well as women) who have been affected by breast cancer. I recommend we make this thread into a fund raising challenge as well.

At the end of the month, I will donate $10 for each picture posted to the Komen foundation. I challenge everyone else to donate to their own preferred Breast Cancer awareness charity as well.

SAVE THE TA-TAs!!

1012279.jpg

4833829.jpg

This thread is a wonderful idea! :heart::heart::heart:

Boooobbbiiiieeeeassss :D. Great additions ladies and amazing idea for a thread pleaseme :)

I absolutely concur with this! I've known far too many people (men as well as women) who have been affected by breast cancer. I recommend we make this thread into a fund raising challenge as well.

At the end of the month, I will donate $10 for each picture posted to the Komen foundation. I challenge everyone else to donate to their own preferred Breast Cancer awareness charity as well.

SAVE THE TA-TAs!!

Great idea I will donate what I can

Thank all now and in the future to post.

I am certainly an enthusiastic supporter.;)

SAVE THE TA-TAs!!

Very noble gesture indeed!

I approve of this message, and especially the technique used to spread it.

Boobie bump to keep us abreast of this issue.

1012279.jpg

4833829.jpg

It's an important message to promote. Congratulations on being 15 years clear, that's wonderful!! And you're a lovely lady!!
This thread is a wonderful idea! :heart::heart::heart:

SB you just get lovelier every time I see you!! :rose:

*Self exams save lives too so along with your mammograms give yourself a feel!!

http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/...-d014-4d4a-bc1d-ddc0064f1c4d.jpg?t=1381451435

Last edited:
( . ) ( . )

Post your (.) (.) \./\./ (•)(•) UU (@)(@) \_._/\_._/ • •
Raise awareness
Guys you can post yours too.

1012279.jpg

4833829.jpg

Sweet and sexy , what a wonderful thing to do. As a surviver of the big "C" not breast but Thyroid in 04 I know how much this awareness this is needed :heart:
So here my little contribution....
And LOVED YOURS AND ALLL THAT HAVE POSTED PICS SO FAR.
:kiss::rose::rose::rose:

Attachments

• For You.jpg
    For You.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 708
  • For you 1.jpg
    For you 1.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 637
Sweet and sexy , what a wonderful thing to do. As a surviver of the big "C" not breast but Thyroid in 04 I know how much this awareness this is needed :heart:
So here my little contribution....
And LOVED YOURS AND ALLL THAT HAVE POSTED PICS SO FAR.
:kiss::rose::rose::rose:

Thank you Emmy for sharing.

Back