The Basque Set

Burntsky90

Experienced
Morning all lit users! Haven't posted in a very long time but hoping to reignite old passion for the site with a new set of photos, taken by Fire.

Some of you who have read my previous thread may remember Fire, however for those of you new to the thread, Fire is my partner and also at times my Mistress. We are both female and have both previously uploaded to the site.

I was given a basque by a friend recently and hopefully what will follow is the first set of photos that Fire took me wearing it. I have attached a photo of the basque/corset and Fire is more than willing to share all the photos taken of me, providing we get 10 interested replies in seeing the set. My signature includes a link to the old set of photos I uploaded onto here, to give you an idea of the type of woman you will be seeing in the photos, assuming you wish to see them at all.

Any questions?

Happy Browsing :)

Last edited:
Over half

Despite there not being 10, Fire has allowed me to upload the first photo, there are about 20 in this shoot. Generous, polite replies will trigger more photos, simple really. Inventive PMs may entice more private photos...

Here the first, most tame of the set...

Hope you enjoy viewing as much as we enjoyed taking!

F+BS

Last edited:
Despite there not being 10, Fire has allowed me to upload the first photo, there are about 20 in this shoot. Generous, polite replies will trigger more photos, simple really. Inventive PMs may entice more private photos...

Here the first, most tame of the set...

Hope you enjoy viewing as much as we enjoyed taking!

F+BS

Very beautiful start! :D

Wow...glad to see you back posting again, burnt....I definitely perved on your old thread and this one seems to be ready to quickly surpass your first one ;)

I am definitely throwing my vote in for seeing more of this basque on you !!

:rose:

Would love to see more! Sassy short red hair, creamy skin, and poured into that basque??

Yes please!! :kiss:

The Bottom Half..

Thank you for the comments, here is a photo of the bottom half of the outfit I wore for the shoot...

Thinking about wearing it to a Torture Garden party... :).

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Relenting...

Despite the lack of replies to the last photo, Fire has finally relented and allowed me to upload another of myself. She said she liked this one because, despite it not having my face in it, it includes more of my outfit as a whole.

Plus I felt fucking sexy hanging into the end of that bed...

Last edited:
Got to remember those timezone thingys. Just coming up to "playtime" here in the down under :D

I add my +1 ;)

Despite the lack of replies to the last photo, Fire has finally relented and allowed me to upload another of myself. She said she liked this one because, despite it not having my face in it, it includes more of my outfit as a whole.

Can see why she liked it.

You look rather damn sexy hanging onto it too. Got to like the stockings and suspenders and the bare arse. *insert biting smiley here*

God your new photos are incredibly hot! I love your Basque, and the way it hugs your body is so alluring. Your pictures are always extremely erotic, and this set is no different. I love that one with you laying on the bed. So exposed for your mistress, what a lucky woman she is!

Good evening

In a good mood, so uploading without permission. Get an eyeful before I'm potentially forced to take it down...

Or maybe she'll punish me in other ways *fingers crossed*

Last edited:

not sure if that sexy butt. need spanked or kissed

In a good mood, so uploading without permission. Get an eyeful before I'm potentially forced to take it down...

dont move stay just like that..and it looks like that ass could use a few red hand marks on it as well

Incredibly hot photo. Thanks for risking punishment to share. I hope if she does punish you she makes you tell us about it.

Let's see that rump with some paddle marks on it!

Back