The Declaration of Apparent Orchestrated Intent

C: Not Just Me

"As with any organization, a small contingent of problematic employess can do alot to hinder progress."
-US Rep. John Miller, of Florida.

He was talking about Veteran affairs, but methinks it applies, yes.
 
C:Sinister

Ok. So I've been researching for sense, cause there is little in the sudden streak of bombings/explosions.

http://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/ammonium_nitrate

This article (G Style BTW) acidentally'd explained a lot of things.

Ammonium Nitrate is a big deal. Not because it blows up, but because it:
-Is used in titanium production
-Acts as a most efficient rocket fuel
-it's cheap
-makes an excellent edition to natural fertilizers
-it's cheap
-It's an ingredient in making Meth
-Essential ingredient for making Nitrous Oxide.

So it's like crazy useful in all kinds of industrial and commercial and private applications, refines one of the only precious metals of value we have left, and seems like a cheap and viable alternative combustion fuel source.

Also: This water argument is moot. It would NOT make a bigger explosion::
"For industrial production, this is done using anhydrous ammonia gas and concentrated nitric acid. This reaction is violent and very exothermic. It should never be attempted by amateurs or in improvised equipment using such concentrated materials, though with plenty of dilution by water, it could be considered easy."

No wonder it's demonized.
 
Last edited:
Mo'

" The radical cleric, with links to extremist British Muslims, encouraged his followers to become martyrs for Islam. He said: “Teach them this: There is nothing more beloved to me than wanting to die as a mujahid." "

Then why did they escape the bomb alive? Or was one dead already... I dunno. Still makes no sense...

From here::
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-...unting-12-strong-1844844#.UXM54Yqm6hA.twitter
 
Last edited:
Sequestration

Ok, look, that gorgeous chick from that Sorokin show who was all in to business played a good part and made a good point about the debt ceiling::

Problem was, congress didn't see that episode:

Dr. Paul M Johnson @ Auburn said:
"However, Congress has chosen to exempt certain very large programs from the sequestration process (for example, Social Security and certain parts of the Defense budget), and the number of exempted programs has tended to increase over time -- which means that sequestration would have to take back gigantic shares of the budgets of the remaining programs in order to achieve the total cutbacks required, virtually crippling the activities of the unexempted programs."

Sound familiar?

SAME said:
The prospect of sequestration has thus come to seem so catastrophic that Congress so far has been unwilling actually to let it happen. Instead, Congress has repeatedly chosen simply to raise the Budget Resolution spending caps upward toward the end of the legislative session in order to match the actual totals already appropriated, thus largely wiping out the incentives that the reformed budget procedures were expected to provide for Congress to get better control of the budget deficit."

http://www.auburn.edu/~johnspm/gloss/sequestration

"Good teachers are where you find them."
 
Last edited:
88?

So what ever happened to North Korea? Or does the news not need to tell us anymore?

...guess it's not important anymore since everything there is ok now...

What about the rest of the world?

/start Simmer.
 
Last edited:
C: Why citizenship matters

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/21/us/a-debate-over-delaying-suspects-miranda-rights.html?_r=0

I found this one, brings up a lot of 88?s

As a US citizen, you commit treason, not terrorism, oh wait, they changed that...

Non US citizen are not bound by the laws of our country, therefore...

Right. So the rules were changed, originally (so sayeth the article), to be used on a non US citizen...

So: these guys are Naturalized Citizens

Also, what happened to the BOLO pictures on the FBIs website, It's really hard to recompare all the new photos of these guys to the bombers. There are a lot of fake almost looking Waldos when you try to find him...
 
Last edited:
B Afraid

Ok. So I've been researching for sense, cause there is little in the sudden streak of bombings/explosions.

http://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/ammonium_nitrate

This article (G Style BTW) acidentally'd explained a lot of things.

Ammonium Nitrate is a big deal. Not because it blows up, but because it:
-Is used in titanium production
-Acts as a most efficient rocket fuel
-it's cheap
-makes an excellent edition to natural fertilizers
-it's cheap
-It's an ingredient in making Meth
-Essential ingredient for making Nitrous Oxide.

So it's like crazy useful in all kinds of industrial and commercial and private applications, refines one of the only precious metals of value we have left, and seems like a cheap and viable alternative combustion fuel source.

Also: This water argument is moot. It would make a bigger explosion::
"For industrial production, this is done using anhydrous ammonia gas and concentrated nitric acid. This reaction is violent and very exothermic. It should never be attempted by amateurs or in improvised equipment using such concentrated materials, though with plenty of dilution by water, it could be considered easy."

No wonder it's demonized.

+Add this to it

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=862708

+Add this to it

Ook. So::

1 Texas Fertilizer Plant
+
1 high flying silent drone (owned by EVERYONE including Private Corporations)
+
1 Drone fired missle
+
1 (-88) Person
________________

]|<@]|3()()]|V|[!!!!!!!1

Why you ask?
"The explosion happens by a mechanism known as "shock to detonation transition." It may be initiated by an explosive charge going off in the mass, or the detonation of a shell thrown into the mass, or the detonation of an explosive mixture in contact with the mass"

B BETR::
http://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/ammonium_nitrate

Some1 is trying to pull a fast one, and they are using Texas to do it.


"Don't mess with Texas." <--I agree.

And then:
Q88?? +THIS:

http://cnsnews.com/blog/joe-schoffstall/drone-industry-invokes-boston-bombings-pr-pitch

Orchestrated Intent?? 'nuff said.
 
Last edited:
C: Q88

What's going on here?:: More $$ + More Taxes + Government Shutdowns?

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/3010782/posts?page=1

Tyler Durdan said:
Naturally, the only reason for this artificial "boost" to the US economy which apparently can be any old arbitrary number agreed upon by a few accountants, and which always goes up post revision, never down, is to make US debt/GDP under 100% once again, if only very briefly. Surely a few months later something else can be "added" to GDP making the US economy appear better than it is once more.
from here.
Same thing, less cynical.

Also, Call it a Furlough or whatever you want. Doing less an not getting 'paid' (except for you know, benefits, healthcare, etc.) is still doing less and getting paid.

Decide on a budget, fire some people, that's how it works.
http://www.opm.gov/policy-data-oversight/pay-leave/furlough-guidance/
 
Last edited:
C: Facepalm

So once again, it becomes quite clear that NEW legislation is not as good as enforcing the OLD system.

The bill is super long in legalese, borders are still at -D, and voter fraud is rampant.

Why would anyone want this thing?
If you were born here, you are a citizen, sponsor your parents and help them become citizens.
Beurocracy problem you say?
Well who's fault is that?

http://washingtonexaminer.com/obama...ang-of-eight-immigration-bill/article/2527783

http://washingtonexaminer.com/article/2527808?slideout=1

If AZ had been allowed to enforce their immigration reform, they could be working on pathway allowances at this point...
 
Last edited:
C: Blame

I don't want to be that guy, but it looks like I have to be:

It seems like the Boston police are the only ones benefiting from these guys getting captured.

Think about that, and this.

...and then there is all the blame falling to the FBI:

Blame the Joint Task Force, the FBI works in conjunction.

...and then there's this:
"Falling in love with a guy who can take care of you, and having his baby, makes you brainwashed."

Women should be fucking furious at that and this

This conspiracy seems so much like a conspiracy, that there is no way it is a conspiracy, herefore it must be a conspiracy.
 
Last edited:
C: Judicial Review

Yep. Step #1

Article said:
" Attorney General Eric Holder and Director of National Intelligence James Clapper have filed declarations in the case, apparently in a bid to support the state secrets claims. Those and other supporting filings are off limits to the public, but at a hearing on Thursday Alsup ordered the Holder and Clapper declarations turned over to Ibrahim's lawyers, according to the court's docket. "

In Full Here

If this goes through, information begins to flow and precedent is set.

...wonder why the Attorney General would block it?
 
Last edited:
C:No caliente

The UN's budget table up to 2008::
http://www.globalpolicy.org/un-fina...n-un-finance/the-un-regular-budget/27462.html

that makes a budget of 2-4BILLION $$
+Individuals with just as much

...and then there's picture of a hidden warfront with assholes on one side::
http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2010/02/time-to-rein-in-the-uns-budget

How would you fight back against independence around the world?

Lol @ Stan Lee and Secret Wars + Religion + Govs

Best Conspiracy EVER, because somebody has to be paying these politicians.
 
Last edited:
C: Way

There is always a better way than a World Commune.

Here's a way to stop it::

Constitution of the United States of America: said:
Article III/Section 2

The judicial Power shall extend to all Cases, in Law and Equity, arising under this Constitution, the Laws of the United States, and Treaties made, or which shall be made, under their Authority; -to all Cases affecting Ambassadors, other public Ministers and Consuls; -to all Cases of admiralty and maritime Jurisdiction; to Controversies to which the United States shall be a Party; -to Controversies between two or more States; -between Citizens of different States; -between Citizens of the same State claiming Lands under Grants of different States. +11th Amendment

In all Cases affecting Ambassadors, other public Ministers and Consuls, and those in which a State shall be Party, the supreme Court shall have original Jurisdiction. In all the other Cases before mentioned, the supreme Court shall have appellate Jurisdiction, both as to Law and Fact, with such Exceptions, and under such Regulations as the Congress shall make.

The Trial of all Crimes, except in Cases of Impeachment, shall be by Jury; and such Trial shall be held in the State where the said Crimes shall have been committed; but when not committed within any State, the Trial shall be at such Place or Places as the Congress may by Law have directed.

So basically, A State could charge a government agent for disrupting in State procedure (*ahem Arizona), and even charge the President as an individual (not impeach), and it would go to the Supreme Court.

Not only that, you could do it for Commercial Blockage:

Asin: Equity: Methinks this word is on purpose, yes?
It's a saving grace should some asshole try to circumvent power via lackeys.

Definition 4: "the monetary value of a property or business beyond any amounts owed on it in mortgages, claims, liens, etc."

Oh yeah, I said it, so did our Founders.

++88 Moral Compass = FTW
 
Last edited:
C: Another way

So, it doesn't end:

The Constitution of the United States of America said:
Article II/Section 4:
The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

Lookup SHALL

... This is no joke. TY Founders :)

And don't call me racist, I'm not the one exploiting them all.... *ahem.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top